X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • John Creeser
    Warning: In case of Rapture, this account will be unmanned.
     
    • Aug 2009
    • 7248

    #1

    Perhaps the most false Christian ever?

    Hello again friends.

    Last night the boys and I were playing "spot the false Christian", a game we play online and it's the only time they are allowed on the internet. John jr pointed this guy out right away:

    Let me introduce you to Skye Jethani, an ordained pastor with a evangelical denomination. Well he claims to be anyway. The first two red flags were 1. his hippy name and 2. he works for the huffington post.

    So I ran across an article he wrote about how interfaith cooperation honors God. The title alone is enough to dismiss ...Skye...as a fuzzy false Christian. Here is the link to full story but it's painfully long so let me summarize it for you: Skye wants everyone to get along, and is perplexed why every other Christian besides him isn't open to the idea of rubbing elbows with jews and terrorists.

    I grew up in an interfaith family. I attended an evangelical church with my mother, but was regularly exposed to the Hinduism of my father's side of the family.
    It appears Skye's problems started right from the get-go. So your Mother was a Christian betrayer by marrying a Hindu. How did they hide this from the Church (surely they must have noticed the smell of currie).

    At school I had friends who were Christian, Jewish, and Muslim. And yet during those formative years I heard virtually nothing from the Christian community about how to live alongside people of other faiths apart from trying to convert them.
    Well Skye, apparently some of your friends were good Christians. Why on God's flat Earth would we want to hang with folks who wear bra's on their heads or folk who randomly throw down a rug, bend down like a homer and hold up traffic? If you were a good Christian you'd be trying to convert them.

    Today I am an ordained pastor within an evangelical denomination. And unfortunately many within my community are still unmotivated to talk, let alone cooperate, with those outside Christianity in meaningful ways.
    You are absolutely not, you're a clueless idiot that has NO idea of what Christianity is. How the hell did you get ordained? Out of a Cracker Jack box? Why would we want to "cooperate" with anyone outside of True Christianity unless it's leaning back to get baptized?

    Matthew 28:18-20


    18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
    19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
    20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.


    I guess Skye missed that part.


    Moving on:


    Religious communities that had been isolated from other faiths are now intersecting and occupying the same areas. Consider what's happened right here in the US. Although most Americans still identify themselves as Christians, the percentage of Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists has risen dramatically over the last few decades largely due to immigration. And countries where the church used to have little representation, like China and India, are now contending with large Christian communities as missionary efforts have accelerated.
    Thanks for pointing out a major problem Skye; letting in the unsaved. THE UNITED STATES IS A CHRISTIAN NATION if you want to come here, then CONVERT. How hard is that to understand??


    He runs on and on with some of the most anti-Christian ranting I've ever read. So by now I think I've made my point and if you have ANY doubt left as to who gets the "False Christian of the Year" award then please read the entire article.


    In closing I'll point out this nonsensical blabbering:


    In my view, interfaith cooperation is no longer optional. The realities of globalization and struggling communities mean that people of faith must learn to work together.
    Yeah if they are Christians Skye.



    At the same time, as a Christian, I do not want to deny my theological convictions or have to suppress them in order to engage meaningfully in the world. Instead, I want my interfaith work to be driven by my Christian identity and not in spite of it.
    if anyone can make a lick of sense out of this, please fill me in (I've read it literally 50 times).



    Stay strong Brothers, do not lay down like Skye and bow to hordes of evil.



    Yours in Christ


    John.
    -Every young man's battle - PORN AND MASTURBATION![/SIZE]
    -DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!!

    -FINALLY!! Some rights for the rapists!!
    -There is no such thing as animal abuse!!
    -Pregnancy through RAPE is a GIFT from God
    -Keep the Fags out of the Boy Scouts!!
    -WIVES!! Stay in your abusive relationship!

    STOP, DROP & ROLL DOESN'T WORK IN HELL!!!!


  • Pastor Isaac Peters
    Senior Pastor
    Ex-liberal; converted to True Christianity™
    Always Biblically correct
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 10639

    #2
    Re: Perhaps the most false Christian ever?

    Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
    if anyone can make a lick of sense out of this, please fill me in (I've read it literally 50 times).
    Brother, I think it means, "I want up to be down so as not to conflict with my personal opinion of what Christianity should be."
    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

    Questions to ask liberal "Christians" ✞ Things that the Bible doesn't say ✞ Tolerance

    sigpic

    Comment

    • John Creeser
      Warning: In case of Rapture, this account will be unmanned.
       
      • Aug 2009
      • 7248

      #3
      Re: Perhaps the most false Christian ever?

      Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
      Brother, I think it means, "I want up to be down so as not to conflict with my personal opinion of what Christianity should be."
      In other words, not only his faith in question, so is his sexual orientation...clearly it spills over to his "faith"
      -Every young man's battle - PORN AND MASTURBATION![/SIZE]
      -DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!!

      -FINALLY!! Some rights for the rapists!!
      -There is no such thing as animal abuse!!
      -Pregnancy through RAPE is a GIFT from God
      -Keep the Fags out of the Boy Scouts!!
      -WIVES!! Stay in your abusive relationship!

      STOP, DROP & ROLL DOESN'T WORK IN HELL!!!!


      Comment

      • PetitionLady
        Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
        Forum Member
        • Nov 2010
        • 883

        #4
        Re: Perhaps the most false Christian ever?

        Originally posted by John Creeser View Post


        if anyone can make a lick of sense out of this, please fill me in (I've read it literally 50 times).



        Stay strong Brothers, do not lay down like Skye and bow to hordes of evil.



        Yours in Christ


        John.
        It IS nonsensical blabbering. I've read it a few times and it twists my mind and seems like circular logic, garbage.

        Thanks for keeping us alerted to such goings on.

        YIC too
        But whosoever shall deny me before men,
        him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
        ~Matt. 10:33

        ~~~~~~~
        Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

        Comment

        Working...