Dear ignorant Christians of this forum
Upon reading many of the things here in this forum, I've decided I need to tell you something you might find important.
When you hate people for any reason, it parts you from being together with Jesus. It parts you from being one with God. It will send you to Hell.
What have homosexuals done to anyone to cause them harm that a straight person has not? There isn't a reason to hate them for being gay.
True, the Japanese are much more open about their sexuality, but that doesn't make them evil, or vile. Maybe weird, but not evil. Infact, Japan is much more social restrictions on their adult material than America does. When they make games, they make them for fun.
Nintendo is a family company, and would never make anything to "Make" your child gay. You can't "turn" gay. It's something you're born being.
This whole forum is full of ignorant Nazi bigots, and I hope you enjoy Hell.
Your friend,
Jumpluff.
P.S.
The Bible is a work of fiction, and isn't something you should align your life to.
Upon reading many of the things here in this forum, I've decided I need to tell you something you might find important.
When you hate people for any reason, it parts you from being together with Jesus. It parts you from being one with God. It will send you to Hell.
What have homosexuals done to anyone to cause them harm that a straight person has not? There isn't a reason to hate them for being gay.
True, the Japanese are much more open about their sexuality, but that doesn't make them evil, or vile. Maybe weird, but not evil. Infact, Japan is much more social restrictions on their adult material than America does. When they make games, they make them for fun.
Nintendo is a family company, and would never make anything to "Make" your child gay. You can't "turn" gay. It's something you're born being.
This whole forum is full of ignorant Nazi bigots, and I hope you enjoy Hell.
Your friend,
Jumpluff.
P.S.
The Bible is a work of fiction, and isn't something you should align your life to.

Care to provide some scripture to back up your implausible claims?
Comment