Re: How a woman should behave during RAPE!
By using one of those ball gags (I think that is the same as a rape kit), even some unwanted sounds that might escape the raped during the act can be experienced as moaning by the rapist (or any other person present).

I think all unmarried woman should have one of those in their handbag, for easy access in case of rape. They come in different colors and they can be bought for around $10, which may be well spent money.
Originally posted by Nobar King
View Post
I think all unmarried woman should have one of those in their handbag, for easy access in case of rape. They come in different colors and they can be bought for around $10, which may be well spent money.
If she attempts to shower too soon after the rape, this could kill her rapist's baby, and this would be murder. 




Comment