X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Spotting!

Hey gang! Let's share our images of spotted in the world today!

This one gives me chills, every time I see it.

Not entirely Jesus, but He did paint the sky to bless us!
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Re: Jesus Spotting!

Wonderful and inspiring images, Sister.

Verily, Jesus IS everywhere. He is observing our every move, every step, he's listening to every breath we take, judging us lest we trespass and experiment with sodomy, nudging us unto the righteous path that leads to Heaven, constantly evaluating us to make an informed decision whether we are sheep or goats.

I have here a couple of pictures from my large collection. As it is at the moment late winter in the northern hemidisk that is God's favorite, I have here a couple of wintery landscapes with Jesus.

2 Corinthians 8:7
    Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also.

2 Corinthians 10:5
    Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

2 Corinthians 9:8
    And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

My wife went to wash my dirty socks this morning:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
        My wife went to wash my dirty socks this morning:
        Brother Jim,

Now THAT is magnificent. You get to feel the soft silky beard of Jesus next to your skin all day! I'm also glad that things are looking up with your woman. At least she seems to be doing her chores? And now you have Sweet Jesus to keep you company in your undergarments. Jesus is everywhere and He's watching over you.

Matthew 28:20
        Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
        2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

Comment

has been spotted in Columbia!

But doesn't He look sad?

I think it's because the Colombians touch themselves at night.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

In the cat lick South America He shows people His dissatisfaction. Meanwhile, in America, He is more pleased. Recently, in Ohio, Jesus appeared again (please compare to the opening post) on a windscreen and He looks more peaceful here, in my humble opinion:

Luke 2:14
            Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

This is probably just an interlude and soon we shall see the Wrath of Jesus in preparation for the rapture!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer

Comment

Just as I opened this thread to read with my morning coffee, I noticed this:
              Attached Files
              If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Break me a piece, break me a piece, break me off a piece of that bar.

sigpic

Tweet me Here
                My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

I frequently administer Rorsharch tests to my children to measure their faith. I find that beating them when they see anything but Jesus increases the number of miracles in my household.
                  The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
                      Wise ones,

I'd like to ask:
                      Is it ok to shoot a reindeer which has face of Lord Jesus in it?
                      Just want to be sure. It would look quite nice in a jacket and remind people all the time about our LORD!!!
                      PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
                      Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
                      Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

In Mexican areas, like South Texas and South Florida, Jesus seems to be hiding in nearly every tree and every hubcap. His mother seems to be just as active, too. I don't know what to think of that. When a Mexican sees Jesus in a tortilla or possibly His mother, Mary, in the water stain on a cardboard box, he lights up a candle and a Roman priest will come around seeking donations. I don't think those marks are really Jesus or His mother. I don't think Jesus wants to create idols for Romans to worship. He might show His face from time to time as a sign, but I think most of those Jesus sightings around these parts are Roman idol worshipping hysteria.
                        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

I know I don't get to enjoy these forums or the heavenly people on them as much as I'd like, since being a caring, submissive wife for my husband, and a loving yet strict mother for my children keeps me busy, but whenever I do stop by I am certain that these forums will always help strengthen my faith. I thank whenever he gives me the time to check it.

Thank you all for sharing these inspiring pictures. I don't understand how people can sin when the evidence is so blatant. Oh well, they will burn in , while the faithful get to join Christ at his side.

Yours in Christ,
                          Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Marko Loimaan-Aho View Post
                            Wise ones,

I'd like to ask:
                            Is it ok to shoot a reindeer which has face of Lord Jesus in it?
                            Just want to be sure. It would look quite nice in a jacket and remind people all the time about our LORD!!!
                            I don't know if it's a sin, but it would be a crime not to!
                            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Since I am from Guatemalan descent we sometimes see Jesus on tortillas
                              Attached Files
                              This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Working...
                              X