X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Old Iron Crotch
    replied
    Re: This Website

    Originally posted by Brother V View Post
    I have no prejudices.

    I dislike people for WHO they are, not WHAT they are.

    There is a huge difference.

    You said yourself that you would not be interested in knowing Remy if he were not an honorary white man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother V
    replied
    Re: This Website

    Originally posted by Dances with Joy View Post
    So it really has nothing to do with him, but with your own prejudices, which is what I figured all along.
    I have no prejudices.

    I dislike people for WHO they are, not WHAT they are.

    There is a huge difference.

    Leave a comment:


  • Old Iron Crotch
    replied
    Re: This Website

    Originally posted by Brother V View Post
    I have no idea.

    What I do know is that I look at Brother Remy as a different person since he's married to a white woman, than I would if he were married to a negro.

    *Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't even look at Brother Remy if he were married to anything other than a white woman.

    So it really has nothing to do with him, but with your own prejudices, which is what I figured all along.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother V
    replied
    Re: This Website

    Originally posted by Dances with Joy View Post
    So if a black person marries a white person, the black person becomes white? If a black person marries an Asian person, who changes? What if a Hispanic person marries a Native American? What happens if two biracial people marry?
    I have no idea.

    What I do know is that I look at Brother Remy as a different person since he's married to a white woman, than I would if he were married to a negro.

    *Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't even look at Brother Remy if he were married to anything other than a white woman.

    Leave a comment:


  • Old Iron Crotch
    replied
    Re: This Website

    Originally posted by Brother V View Post
    Even though Remy is white by marriage, he's still a darkie by birth. That explains why he's sometimes wrong.

    Hope this helps.

    YIC
    V

    So if a black person marries a white person, the black person becomes white? If a black person marries an Asian person, who changes? What if a Hispanic person marries a Native American? What happens if two biracial people marry?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother V
    replied
    Re: This Website

    Originally posted by Dances with Joy View Post
    Funny, I thought you people called a penis either a tallywhacker or a choo choo. Don't you even know your own euphemisms?
    Even though Remy is white by marriage, he's still a darkie by birth. That explains why he's sometimes wrong.

    Hope this helps.

    YIC
    V

    Leave a comment:


  • Old Iron Crotch
    replied
    Re: This Website

    Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
    You stupid simple-minded addle brained female, MEN HAVE THALLYWHACKERS and WOMEN HAVE CHOO-CHOO's. I can't believe you didn't know that. This is why women need to concentrate on cooking, cleaning, and knitting. Sciences like anatomy can overwhelm your smaller heart and brain mass.

    Funny, I thought you people called a penis either a tallywhacker or a choo choo. Don't you even know your own euphemisms?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: This Website

    Originally posted by Unsaved and Loving It View Post
    Well, whilst earth is beginning to boil thanks to Global Warming, I still don't think Hell is anywhere near freezing point yet.
    Global warming is just another joo conspiracy designed to empty your pockets. Al Gore is a notorious communist and liar. It's all spelled out HERE.

    Its all LIES!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rachael Van Helsing
    replied
    Re: This Website

    Originally posted by ilovengland View Post
    Oh and by the way "Witch Girl" you can talk? hanging around thinking your the bees knees because you're different to other Christians? So are a whole billion over people mate! GET OVER YOURSELF! FIND A NEW HOBBY!

    I'm here to have fun and a laugh at True Christians.

    Toodle-Pip
    Teehee.
    Silly boy, I'm only here to debate with them. I never thought of myself as the 'bees knees', as you put it, but how flattering that you seem to think so.

    I was only trying to be helpful. You'll find people would take you more seriously if you were here to debate (and used a spell/grammar check!).

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: This Website

    Originally posted by Unsaved and Loving It View Post
    Well, whilst earth is beginning to boil thanks to Global Warming, I still don't think Hell is anywhere near freezing point yet.
    Every word you speak, write, and think is being noted by God and will be used against you on the Day of Judgement. When you face Him, you don't have the right to remain silent because He knows your every thought. Maybe you should consider that before you turn your back on Him completely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unsaved and Loving It
    replied
    Re: This Website

    Well, whilst earth is beginning to boil thanks to Global Warming, I still don't think Hell is anywhere near freezing point yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: This Website

    Originally posted by Unsaved and Loving It View Post
    peepil uze speek of lessir lyfe forems to apeeir kooller synce eet loocks lyke thayv dun krak.

    Net speak like that is the language of trolls, and the poison of forums. All drugs do is rot the mind. Intelligence, FTW any day over stupidity.
    That's the first lick of sense you've made since arriving here. There's hope for you yet. Next step, not loving the fact that you're unSaved and finding your way to Jesus! PRAISE!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: This Website

    We are not here to mock Jesus you drunken fairy. We are here to CELEBRATE the gift that Jesus has given us. Our lives are made whole because He termporarily died for us. Far from the misery of your existance, True Christians™ lead a life of happiness and bliss.

    Join us before Jesus smites you mightily.

    Leave a comment:


  • ilovengland
    replied
    Re: This Website

    my god, you people are wonderful! THIS WHOLE THING IS WONDERFUL!
    My my and then you have a go at me for using "web speak" ITS EASIER TO TYPE IN THAT WAY BECAUSE I'M A MORON!.

    Having to actually write with ones spiffing English language like im doing now is effort! Take a chill pill, relax and have fun, that's what I do Matey's.
    There I wrote it all nice and neat for you so you wont have to cry any more.

    Oh and by the way "Witch Girl" you can talk? hanging around thinking your the bees knees because you're different to other Christians? So are a whole billion over people mate! GET OVER YOURSELF! FIND A NEW HOBBY!

    I'm here to have fun and a laugh at True Christians.

    Toodle-Pip
    Last edited by Talitha; 06-16-2007, 01:41 PM. Reason: Terrible Abbreviation

    Leave a comment:


  • Rachael Van Helsing
    replied
    Re: This Website

    Originally posted by Unsaved and Loving It View Post
    peepil uze speek of lessir lyfe forems to apeeir kooller synce eet loocks lyke thayv dun krak.
    Lol, that's probably a pretty accurate guess.

    Net speak like that is the language of trolls, and the poison of forums. All drugs do is rot the mind. Intelligence, FTW any day over stupidity.
    Yup, agreed on that count. What's sad, though, is that due to people more and more commonly using such speak, and saying things like 'your' instead of 'you're', it's becoming the norm/acceptable for more and more people. Sigh.

    Leave a comment:

Working...