Friend, God has no patience for emo goths who gobble yellow drugs. I'd advise you to get right with Christ, fast.
ok...FRIEND....can i get u some advice? your in the UK so u cant SAY EMO OR GOTH! cos thats our word like, and i think u need to get right with your hair doo cos it just aint the fashion buddy. andddd u say i do yellow drugs? well if u refer to the paracetomal i took earlier look man i had a headache and u dissin me like a fool? i pity the fool.
oh yeh big time!
in fact one of ur chums in a post said he hates everybody!
so i hate him to, hes a big doo doo head.
he wont eat my freshly baked apple pie.
It's a joke right? Surely? I have been reading some of your posts and I had a barrel of laughs at most of them, but at other points you made me sick with disgust.
I got linked to this site because I was reading about the GodHatesAmerica cult and I thought there couldn't be more people out there who were the same as these lunatics.
But you have proved me wrong, you're not Christians, your some sought of sadistic cult that has no meaning in life. How can you sit there picking your noses and pretending to believe in God?
You think people's hatred of you and what you stand for generates publicity that you use to make yourselves look big, but in actual fact it makes you look pathetic! You are all without meaning, without sense of reality, your lives are a waste on this earth.
I don't enjoy criticizing fellow human beings, but it possible your not human beings at all.
I chose my screen-name in a manner that would attract attention, and I hope as many of you read this as possible before you quickly ban me and delete this post, as I know none of you have any guts whatsoever to fight back against this post, and for those who do, it will simply be aggressive and racist. So don't bother wasting your energy on typing a response.
Also, a message to a particular "pastor" of yours...goes by the name of Ezikel I think.... "get a girlfriend/boyfriend, as you have some serious emotional issues and maybe some psychological therapy, and if you do reply to this post, remember everything you write just supports my argument further, so I would be the wise little crack head and back off (hey maybe you have a drug problem?)
Anyway, I hope some of you come to your senses, if not, then at least I have peace of mind knowing I tried to help.
I chose my screen-name in a manner that would attract attention, and I hope as many of you read this as possible before you quickly ban me and delete this post, as I know none of you have any guts whatsoever to fight back against this post, and for those who do, it will simply be aggressive and racist. So don't bother wasting your energy on typing a response.
What's ngland? I don't think I've ever been there. Why do you love it so much.
By the way, we don't seem to have deleted your post yet, for some reason. Just like all the other thousands of posts criticising us that we haven't deleted. Funny, that.
*Sighs* I need sleep ha ha. It was actual enjoyable talking to you Ezekiel, thanks! I'm never coming on this website again though!
To give you peace of mind, no I have not read the bible, and I know enough about it to feel it is a collection of crazy peoples thoughts and dreams that has created crazy cults of Christians!
Go ahead and slate me! Im off! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
So then your ego is such that you feel confident in spewing hatred about a Holy Book and God's Divine Plan without even knowing the details? That is satan controlling you right there, jennifer.
I got linked to this site because I was reading about the GodHatesAmerica cult and I thought there couldn't be more people out there who were the same as these lunatics.
Lunatics?! Brotha Phelps and his family might be a bit liberal, but they's good people as far as I know. Why you gotsa come in here and be all rude towards them?
But you have proved me wrong, you're not Christians, your some sought of sadistic cult that has no meaning in life. How can you sit there picking your noses and pretending to believe in God?
I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. - Psalm 2:7-12
That be what the LORD think about you and yo attitude. Better come to Him and start giving Him kisses befo'e He smite you with His rod!
I hope as many of you read this as possible before you quickly ban me and delete this post, as I know none of you have any guts whatsoever to fight back against this post, and for those who do, it will simply be aggressive and racist. So don't bother wasting your energy on typing a response.
Chile, you has got the wrong idea entirely. We is not fascists up in here. The only posts that is got rid of is them that is not fit fo' God's Favorite Forum. I personally think it be important to leave posts like this one exactly as they is, so that folk can see how ignant unsaved people is, and how you wantsa persecute us. And Landover do not be racist. I is livin' proof of that!
Also, a message to a particular "pastor" of yours...goes by the name of Ezikel I think.... "get a girlfriend/boyfriend, as you have some serious emotional issues and maybe some psychological therapy, and if you do reply to this post, remember everything you write just supports my argument further, so I would be the wise little crack head and back off (hey maybe you have a drug problem?)
You know you is wrong fo' pickin' on Pasta Zeke. He be the most Godly young man in all of Freehold. He have said some of the nicest thangs to me lately on account that he be so courteous! Seems like he be a lightning rod fo' unsaved folk like you to take yo frustrations out on. It always be the most Godly folk that get persecuted the most... just look at what them joos had did to our Lord! I hope you come to Him and repent of yo hate mongerin'.
Why should we ban you? You are obviously hungry for knowledge about Jesus. Don't focus on your Goddless cesspool of a country, focus on Jesus.
Have you ever read the Holy Bible friend? Do you know ANYTHING at all about that which you so hate?
*Sighs* I need sleep ha ha. It was actual enjoyable talking to you Ezekiel, thanks! I'm never coming on this website again though!
To give you peace of mind, no I have not read the bible, and I know enough about it to feel it is a collection of crazy peoples thoughts and dreams that has created crazy cults of Christians!
Go ahead and slate me! Im off! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
ha ha! did you just call me gay??!? Well thats new to me...made me laugh at least.
You seem to mean well with what you say, but its your aggression that deters me from wanting to engage in any conversation with you (ha! i realize im defeating the object of what I just said by typing this, but I feel obliged to give you a reply) and as to your link to my "godless" country, you refer to your own kinsmen (the English) who colonized the American Lands in 15th/16th century? (History a weak point).
Anyway! Forget about me! I meant everything i said earlier, I don't take it back! Ban me already! I just had to say what i had to say, and im all done
Why should we ban you? You are obviously hungry for knowledge about Jesus. Don't focus on your Goddless cesspool of a country, focus on Jesus.
Have you ever read the Holy Bible friend? Do you know ANYTHING at all about that which you so hate?
Friend, Jesus has called you here for a reason. You SHOULD feel embarassed about the God mockery you posted earlier, but we are quite used to that.
We are servants of Jesus, working hard to spread the Good News that He temporarily died to wash us clean with His sweet blood. That fact alone should "stir your emotions", but in a different way than you meant.
You talk like a homer, but I suppose that is because you were cursed to be born in Godless England.
We will keep you in our prayers, you filthy unsaved wad of scum.
ha ha! did you just call me gay??!? Well thats new to me...made me laugh at least.
You seem to mean well with what you say, but its your aggression that deters me from wanting to engage in any conversation with you (ha! i realize im defeating the object of what I just said by typing this, but I feel obliged to give you a reply) and as to your link to my "godless" country, you refer to your own kinsmen (the English) who colonized the American Lands in 15th/16th century? (History a weak point).
Anyway! Forget about me! I meant everything i said earlier, I don't take it back! Ban me already! I just had to say what i had to say, and im all done
There is so much I could do to argue your case, but I feel there is little point. I feel slightly embarrassed at my outrage in my first post, but you did much to stir my emotions.
Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, and your belief is yours.
Farewell.
Friend, Jesus has called you here for a reason. You SHOULD feel embarassed about the God mockery you posted earlier, but we are quite used to that.
We are servants of Jesus, working hard to spread the Good News that He temporarily died to wash us clean with His sweet blood. That fact alone should "stir your emotions", but in a different way than you meant.
You talk like a homer, but I suppose that is because you were cursed to be born in Godless England.
We will keep you in our prayers, you filthy unsaved wad of scum.
Do you have the scripture to back that up? I've read the Bible all the way from "In the beginning" right through to "Amen", and not once did it say that everyone is entitled to their beliefs. My friend, that is decidedly unBiblical! If God felt it should be so, He either would have put that in the Bible or not have written His Holy Word at all!
Ok...well Mary like I say, believe what you wanna believe! I'm not here to stop ya! I came on here to express my views and I did, I'm not looking for a debate about Christianity! Trying to debate with you people looks like torture! Thanks anyway though.
Leave a comment: