X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brother Temperance
    Senior Usher
    True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
    A very nice young man
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 15621

    #31
    Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

    Originally posted by SinisterPizza View Post
    We've got a group called 'Campus For Christ' up here, actually (among the bazillion other clubs there are to cater to nearly everyone)...they were giving out a Creationism book, a Bible, a highlighter...and for some reason a pillowcase. I didn't see the giveaway though (but I want to...I'm going to try and head down early enough if I can), so I'm not sure what the pillowcase was for...might they be planning a witch hunt?
    Did they have eyeholes in?

    Ah well, I spent the day at DSEi, drooling over all the GODLY raghead-killing technology they had on sale there. It seemed a tasteful date to hold it on, anyway.
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



    God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

    Comment

    • Jeb Stuart Thurmond
      Didn't write the Bible, just obeys it
       
      • Jun 2007
      • 6578

      #32
      Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

      Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
      I spent the day at DSEi, drooling over all the GODLY raghead-killing technology they had on sale there. It seemed a tasteful date to hold it on, anyway.
      I think I saw you there at the Glock booth! You've let your hair grow long, you hippie:




      I'll have a booth there next year: my plant is already tooling up for my first foray into the national defense industry: a fine anti-personelle ordinence. Basically it's just plastic baby-dolls with explosive inside, triggered when you put something into its mouth. The idea is to airdrop a few into villages that aren't pro-coalition enough.

      I know, there's some international treaties that have to be scrapped first, but that will be done: 9-11 changed EVERYTHING, after all.

      Oh, check out http://www.dsei.co.uk/exhibitors/

      281 official delegation members in 86 countries were hosted by UK MOD for DSEi 2005.

      86 countries all spending big bucks to preemptively defend themselves against each others preemptive defenses....

      See you next year!
      Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 09-12-2007, 11:11 AM.
      Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

      Comment

      • SinisterPizza
        Unsaved Canuckstani Trash
        Referred by Belphegor... treat with caution.
        Forum Member
        • Mar 2007
        • 273

        #33
        Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

        Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
        Did they have eyeholes in?

        Ah well, I spent the day at DSEi, drooling over all the GODLY raghead-killing technology they had on sale there. It seemed a tasteful date to hold it on, anyway.
        I didn't see them, they weren't giving them out anymore, and seemed really reluctant to tell me any info about said pillowcases when I asked...

        I did join a few other groups though, and got some free swag from others (none of which I'm sure LBC would approve of...a lot of dance classes or 'save/free ____' type groups...and free food and post-its from a Jewish group, though I'm not Jewish and don't intend to be, really). As I said...they do have about a bazillion different campus groups (and yes, about 6 Christians ones as well for those so inclined. I would have given the free Christian books a read if I had been there during their giveaway...)
        Last edited by SinisterPizza; 09-13-2007, 01:32 AM.

        Comment

        • Seeker
          Thank you Pastor Pistle!
          Forum Member
          • Aug 2007
          • 966

          #34
          Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

          Megadeth was even worse. Besides being too loud, and too much bass, there was some controversy about whether Dave Mustaine had become a BA Christian. There was some preachy between song banter, but nothing that showed glory unto the lord (from what I could hear). Mostly a bunch of fans complaining about his new outlook.
          Oh great, he must be following after Korn. Next, he will now for sure come out with a book to make money and how he converted.

          I guess that does make up for lost ticket sales.

          If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.

          Comment

          • Brother Temperance
            Senior Usher
            True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
            A very nice young man
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 15621

            #35
            Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

            Originally posted by SinisterPizza View Post

            I did join a few other groups though, and got some free swag from others (none of which I'm sure LBC would approve of...a lot of dance classes or 'save/free ____' type groups...and free food and post-its from a Jewish group.
            This ex-vegan rapist's barely been at college for a few days and already she is on the drugolas. No way were there JEWS giving things out for free. You must have been smoking the acid mushrooms or something.
            O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



            God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

            Comment

            • Nobar King
              Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
              Christ's Guardian
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2007
              • 23748

              #36
              Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

              I don't have any big plans for 9/11 this year. It falls on a Thursday, not the best day for political activism.
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

              Comment

              • JennyD
                Honorary True Christian™
                Sweet Placid Sister
                Forum Member
                • Dec 2007
                • 9567

                #37
                Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

                I will be away from Freehold that week (instead of tending to The Monthly Visitor), so will look online to see if the Paliban are holding an anti-Islamofascist Prayer Vigil in my area. It's not likely, what with all the hippies around, but you never know . . . maybe down in Klanmath Falls there will be something! Or I can always join in online.
                www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

                Christian Ladies:
                Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

                Comment

                • Warrior of God
                  Forum Member
                  Forum Member
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 241

                  #38
                  Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

                  two of the members of our small community are repenting middle eastern types.

                  Both of these young females seek to reform and repent their tragic birth and , the horror of those years spent forced to offer allegiance to the demonic allahlallalala ...
                  As part of their reform and attempted road to a new salvation in christ by his works and words in the KJV , both willingly and eagerly offer themselves up for the day as symbollic representatives of the sins committed by their former mooslem countrymen.
                  One is saudi the other is 'persian '...she even renounces the new fangled names some countries have adopted.

                  They joyously offer themselves as a gift to the Lord so they might suffer sufficient chastisement to allow them a chance at redemption and salvation.
                  The eagerness with which they submit to the physical tribulations of their trials and tribulations is , in its own heathen waay, inspiring.
                  No mattter what the nature of the test, sacrifice , or symbollic humiliation, these young women engage with it as a cleansing force flooding through them sent to seek out the demons yet within them and purge them so room is made for the Lord's presence.

                  This will be the second year they have been with us , and they are joyous in their anticipation of offering their small, and what they see as unworthy, sacrifice to the true Lord. Indeed, both have asked me personally if I might increase the severity and frequency , of their trials so they might hope for a larger tally of , what they term, 'blessed redemption points'
                  They hope that their dedication, zeal , and eagerness to serve Him ( praise His Glory) through their symbollic acts of service and submission to His word will allow them closer to a day when they might be accepted as True Christians and reformed in Christ.
                  Many might doubt they have any hope in thheir personal missions.
                  But if you could see how those two girls apply themselves to their ardent repentance, you too would be deeply moved to offer whatever guidance and input you could..
                  My day will be spent supervising tthe repentant activities these girls seek to experience.

                  It may seem unusual , but if any might offer up a prayer for these repentant sinners, it would be appreciated...

                  Matthew 3:8
                  Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

                  Matthew 9:13
                  But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

                  Luke 15:7
                  I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

                  Mark 2:17
                  When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

                  These are some of the girls' most cherished verses, which they have found during their assiduous study of the KJV. They draw hope from them.

                  praise His Word...
                  sigpic

                  Seek Salvation in Him,
                  or His Judgement will seek you.

                  Comment

                  • Mister Brasil
                    True Christian™
                    True Christian™
                    • Jul 2008
                    • 518

                    #39
                    Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

                    Originally posted by SinisterPizza View Post
                    I just noticed about an hour ago that it was September 11th....
                    LOL! Look at this moran! September 11th is still 3 days away!

                    I celebrate 9/11 by reading 9:11 verses. I'm reading Ecclesiastes now. (Please! Don't give it away! This is my present for myself!)
                    Acts 13:8 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

                    Comment

                    • Nobar King
                      Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                      Christ's Guardian
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 23748

                      #40
                      Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

                      I spent most of the morning reading about 911 and the USS New York.
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                      Comment

                      • Bob4God
                        Moderator
                        Arms Dealer for CHRIST
                        Hands folded for Jesus
                         
                        • Apr 2008
                        • 5274

                        #41
                        Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

                        Later this evening I and my youth group will be passing out literature that details how disgusting faggots caused the 9/11 attacks. Praise GOD!
                        sigpic
                        The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                        - Proverbs 15:3

                        CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL


                        CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!


                        Comment

                        • Warrior of God
                          Forum Member
                          Forum Member
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 241

                          #42
                          Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

                          Well , the day has gone wonderfully well , as outlined in my earlier post # 38 . I won''t reproduce it here...

                          The two young ladies in question have had a rewarding day.

                          Many times their voices have been raised joyously as they beseeched God and Jesus to help them , and end their suffering as sinful ex--mooslems..

                          Again and again their strident tones have risen on high cursing allalllallalla as a false God and defiler of true souls...

                          It is almost humbling...

                          Thankfully the rest periods I have needed, though brief as it is the Lord's work I undertake, have allowed me to post on Landover..

                          I thought I would update on the progress with the girl's , as some members showed interest in their situation, and expressed enthusiastic support for their pathway to repentance and Christian status...

                          Be assured Brothers and Sisters, both have laid themselves bare before the Lord and seek to hold nothing back from his penetrating presence.
                          They are open to him, and righteously eager in their efforts to fulfil service to the Lord.
                          Both have virtually writhed in holy ecstacy as the Lord's presence has flowed through them llike a wonderous epiphany.
                          Being part of the throes of a lost soul's conversion is so rewarding.
                          To experience it as part of a threefold engagement is even more rewarding.

                          I have already used up one perfectly good lunging crop on them,
                          and both strain against their symbolic bonds as they signify the need for more righteous chastisement so they may be scourged of deeper sin..

                          Later they will be allowed to bathe and join in the festiivities to celebrate their ongoing removal from mooslem sinfulness , and their growing intimacy with God's works..

                          They have told me they have devised special devotional dances that will call on old skiills they have . Even here they seek to show that God might cleanse their dubious past as well as their present.

                          After, the celebration I will be required to supervise the girl's in an all night vigil where their prayers will continue through to God's new Dawn...

                          I am so honoured to operate as God''s agent in this process.
                          It is tiring ,
                          but when God calls,
                          we can but answer....


                          Pray for them,
                          bless their dedication ,
                          and bless you for wishing them well.
                          sigpic

                          Seek Salvation in Him,
                          or His Judgement will seek you.

                          Comment

                          • Nobar King
                            Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                            Christ's Guardian
                            True Christian™
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 23748

                            #43
                            Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

                            This year I'm going to try to forget all of the terror baloney and relive the U.S. Civil War at Mason City, Iowa.
                            Civil War Battle & Encampment — East Park (641-424-3519) Witness the life of a soldier & visit live encampments at this annual event. Featuring live entertainment, reenactment of Battle of Vicksburg, cannon/mounted cavalry demonstrations, meet President Lincoln, school of medicine demonstrations, ladies tea, ball & more. Fri. & Sat. 7am-10pm, Sun. 7am-5pm. Admission: Free, donations accepted.
                            It's free.
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                            Comment

                            • SayvedByTheLord
                              Sinner Who Has Found the Truth©
                              True Christian™
                              • May 2007
                              • 3151

                              #44
                              Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

                              Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              This year I'm going to try to forget all of the terror baloney and relive the U.S. Civil War at Mason City, Iowa.It's free.
                              As always, I plan to drive my Godly RV to this patriotic event.


                              Leviticus 26:27-29

                              27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                              28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                              29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

                              Comment

                              • Nobar King
                                Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                                Christ's Guardian
                                True Christian™
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 23748

                                #45
                                Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

                                The Civil War re-enactment was fun but this year I am going to spend 9/11 praying for the president to either resign or start dropping bombs on those Syrian rebels.
                                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                                Comment

                                Working...