X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Alvin Moss
    Serving Jesus
    True Christian™
    • Aug 2013
    • 4468

    #46
    Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

    Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    The Civil War re-enactment was fun but this year I am going to spend 9/11 praying for the president to either resign or start dropping bombs on those Syrian rebels.
    Praise God, Brother! President Barak Obama has announced that he will be shortly be dropping all kinds of bombs on those heathen terrorists.

    Once he gets to it, the US will have bombed both sides in that Syrian civil war.

    Glory!

    I think we ought to bomb both sides at the same time and just wipe them all out at the same time. I believe that is God's will.
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

    Comment

    • Joanna Lytton-Vasey
      True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist
       
      • Jul 2014
      • 8458

      #47
      Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

      Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
      I think we ought to bomb both sides at the same time and just wipe them all out at the same time. I believe that is God's will.
      My husband (whose employer prohibits him from posting on public forums) has asked me to say that this excellent idea is being blocked by the fascist liberal governments. So at present his people are limited to arming both sides.
      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

      Comment

      • Alvin Moss
        Serving Jesus
        True Christian™
        • Aug 2013
        • 4468

        #48
        Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

        Frankly, Sister, it may prove more efficatious to employ the method favored by your husband's people.

        It worked well for the Jews in the Iraq-Iran war and I am sure it would work well here too.

        My only concern is that some may survive. Well, I suppose we could bomb them later.
        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

        Comment

        • Nobar King
          Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
          Christ's Guardian
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2007
          • 23748

          #49
          Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

          Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
          My husband (whose employer prohibits him from posting on public forums)
          Who are these fascists?
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

          Comment

          • Jim C. Lombardo
            Confirmed Enemy of God
            BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
            • Aug 2014
            • 565

            #50
            Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

            We were going to celebrate by lynching a Mooslim, except there's none left around here. We've lynched them all!

            Comment

            • Joanna Lytton-Vasey
              True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist
               
              • Jul 2014
              • 8458

              #51
              Re: 9/11 How do you plan to spend your time

              Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
              Frankly, Sister, it may prove more efficatious to employ the method favored by your husband's people.
              He says the chief benefits are 1. higher prices and 2. you don't need to test the weapons to such a high standard, as it really doesn't matter if they explode in the plane.

              Back on topic, I spent yesterday afternoon with Hannah (who will be 6 on Monday) practicing baking. She wanted to make a special 9/11 cake, in honor of Brother Zechariah Smyth's birthday, so she tried to imitate this one:



              Hers looked much better, but before I could take a photo, she stuck the planes in a bit over-enthusiastically and the whole thing collapsed in a sea of chocolate frosting. Very authentic, I suppose.
              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

              Comment

              Working...