X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brother Harold Porter
    Landover Senior Outreach
    Touching Men, Women and Children with the Good News!
    True Christian™
    • Jun 2010
    • 8236

    #1

    Happy 4th and God Bless America!

    My Brothers and Sisters!

    May you have the most blessed 4th of July. I'm almost moved to tears as I celebrate my 100th post, the anniversary of God chosing us as His country, and His people of the 21st century. But even more, the treasured fellowship I enjoy each day with all of you! You give me strength in my walk with Him and I cannot thank you enough.

    May pies be consumed, empty souls filled with the firm guidance of the Holy Spirit and every Christian firearm discharged at dusk!

    May God bless each and every one of you!
    Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

    sigpic
  • Jo Freddie
    Unsaved trash
    Hateful God mocking pirate
    • Apr 2009
    • 6339

    #2
    Re: Happy 4th and God Bless America!

    Originally posted by Rubicon View Post
    My Brothers and Sisters!

    May you have the most blessed 4th of July. I'm almost moved to tears as I celebrate my 100th post, the anniversary of God chosing us as His country, and His people of the 21st century. But even more, the treasured fellowship I enjoy each day with all of you! You give me strength in my walk with Him and I cannot thank you enough.

    May pies be consumed, empty souls filled with the firm guidance of the Holy Spirit and every Christian firearm discharged at dusk!

    May God bless each and every one of you!
    Some wondrous pictures of the festivities can be found here:
    Posted via Pasta

    True Pastafarian™

    May my Sauce be with you!
    Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
    Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
    The Loose Canon - HTML version
    Loose Canon Fan Page
    North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
    I have been to The Volcano!

    Comment

    • Felicity
      As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
      True Christian™
      • Apr 2010
      • 4834

      #3
      Re: Happy 4th and God Bless America!

      Originally posted by Rubicon View Post
      I'm almost moved to tears as I celebrate my 100th post, the anniversary of God chosing us as His country, and His people of the 21st century. But even more, the treasured fellowship I enjoy each day with all of you! You give me strength in my walk with Him and I cannot thank you enough.
      That is good to hear. What is going to happen when you hit 1000?
      I Jesus!

      Comment

      Working...