X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are Midgets Evil Demons?

Originally posted by Lallyann46 View Post
    I have just received an infraction for homosexual harrassment, what a load of cranks you all are. You are all desperately in need of the loving God that I believe in and love.To come on and tell lies about your height is evil.To accuse me homosexuality is evil too. I have been happily married for 43 years and would not be interested in another man, let alone another woman!!! you all have evil and filthy minds. For goodness sake grow up and realise that the true living God although just, is loving and forgiving.
    Why is taking God at His word "filthy and evil"? Why does receiving God's healing forgiveness make one a liar?
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

I have just received an infraction for homosexual harrassment, what a load of cranks you all are. You are all desperately in need of the loving God that I believe in and love.To come on and tell lies about your height is evil.To accuse me homosexuality is evil too. I have been happily married for 43 years and would not be interested in another man, let alone another woman!!! you all have evil and filthy minds. For goodness sake grow up and realise that the true living God although just, is loving and forgiving.
      You were born in 1946, and you've been married for 43 years? So you're a 67 year old midget?
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        You were born in 1946, and you've been married for 43 years? So you're a 67 year old midget?
        The anal orifice of an agent of the Devil is stretched by penis, on average, at a rate of approximately one inch every year. Since an elvish person is about half the height of a normal person, but has an anus the same size of a normal person, this rate does not change, meaning Lallyann's anus is now taller than she is.

Incredible, but theoscience does not lie.

In practice, what must be occurring in this rare instance of God allowing nature to veer off in such obscene directions, is that when the hood of Lallyann's anus surpassed the top of her head in elevation, she began to turn inside out. What I am picturing then is a child sized, demonic freak of nature wearing its intestines on its back, with a massive anus in the center of its chest.

Brethren, I am afraid my threshold for unnatural abominations may have been pushed too far today.
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

...In John 3v 16 God gave His only begotten son that WHOSOEVER believeth on Him should not perish but have everlasting life. The WHOSOEVER in that is everyone including those who are sick or disabled, and me, who believes andloves Jesus as my saviour...
          Why would someone who believes in Jesus be so eager to deny what He said in the Bible about being able to cure any illness (oh, sorry, "condition")?

Isn't His failure to cure your dwarfism proof that you don't really love Him, but rather some imaginary and non-existent "Jesus" that you've just made up in your head?

I also note that you've been badgering Midge for proof of her cure from dwarfism. Why would you need proof of that, yet believe in some middle eastern guy from 2000 years ago who walked on water, turned water into wine, cured blind people with some spit and a bit of dirt, cured lame people just by telling them to walk, raised several people from the dead, came back from the dead Himself, yet managed to leave absolutely no physical or contemporary historical evidence that He ever existed, just because a book tells you so?

Comment

For your information I DIDNOT MARRY ANOTHER PERSON WITH ACHONDROPLASIA, So please get your facts right before assuming.
            Judge and be ye not judged. You know nothing about me, my husband, my family, so please take note of God's word and do not judge before you know anything about my circumstances.
            For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.--Lev.21:18 <----God hates ugly people and cripples!!

Comment

Judge and be ye not judged.
              "I find that rather cowardice"
              "You are all so terribly mislead"
              "you are so very wrong"
              "I shall pray for your group, but I shall also report it, as it comes under the title of abuse and hate crime"
              "Wolves in Sheeps clothing, which truly members of this group are"
              "You are clearly a very sad man"
              "I cannot believe your language, and being so evil."
              "So sad that this site was ever created, hope it gets removed soon"
              "You evil man you"
              " Your not a Christian, you are a evil vindictive man"
              "so sad and disgusting"
              "Sorry but you have not got a clue."
              "what a load of cranks you all are"
              "you all have evil and filthy minds"

That's just from this thread.

Originally posted by Quasimodo
              You know nothing about me
              I think we're starting to get a pretty good picture of you.
              Psalm 81:10:
              I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
              open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                "I find that rather cowardice"
                "You are all so terribly mislead"
                "you are so very wrong"
                "I shall pray for your group, but I shall also report it, as it comes under the title of abuse and hate crime"
                "Wolves in Sheeps clothing, which truly members of this group are"
                "You are clearly a very sad man"
                "I cannot believe your language, and being so evil."
                "So sad that this site was ever created, hope it gets removed soon"
                "You evil man you"
                " Your not a Christian, you are a evil vindictive man"
                "so sad and disgusting"
                "Sorry but you have not got a clue."
                "what a load of cranks you all are"
                "you all have evil and filthy minds"

That's just from this thread.

I think we're starting to get a pretty good picture of you.
                Can I with respect ask you to look at my posts, and see the abuse, ridicule and vindictiveness Ihave suffered because I just happen to be small, nothing else. I thought this was a loving site, it truly isnt.
                For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.--Lev.21:18 <----God hates ugly people and cripples!!

Comment

Can I with respect ask you to look at my posts, and see the abuse, ridicule and vindictiveness Ihave suffered because I just happen to be small, nothing else. I thought this was a loving site, it truly isnt.

You can't misquote your way out of being a little imp of satan.

You have no idea of what The Bible says/means, or you are purposely contorting it to fit your tiny agenda.

God wants us to judge others He just doesn't want us to be hypocrites; like you are when you accuse us of hateful slanderous things, as you have in theses posts, without being Truly™ Saved©. Need I remind you, you're still a midget, so Jesus isn't convinced of your worth yet.

I think you should spend some time working on yourself, instead of trying to be the littlest gestapo.

God Bless
                  DAM
                  Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
                  Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

You have already shown that you have no respect of any kind on Christian faith with your false holier than thou attitude, so it's bit too late for that. I also find it highly arrogant that you even try to make it look like we do not care for you.

We are only worried about your soul and we have so hard tried make you to leave your heathen ways behind and embrace love of Jesus, yet you have
                    attacked Him time after time and spat in the face of baby Jesus.

Some nerve you got there.

Comment

• Re: Are Midgets Evil Demons?

You know why you are a little imp of Satan? Because you do not pray hard enouth. Because you are not a True Christian™. And because your mother and father were sinners, most likelly. That's why God punished you.
                      1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
                      Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
                      Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God

Comment

Cue up the Joo lawyers. Now she claiming she suffered.

Could you be any more dramatic? Most midgets are dramatic because they have bit acting parts in demonic ywood movies. They usually play something evil like leprechauns and clowns. You are dramatic as well and a gold digger. hates greedy little people.
                        sigpic

Tweet me Here
                        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Been in a very happy marriage for 43 years to a man of average height.
                          Was it really necessary to "go there"?

Ezekiel 23:20
                          For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

This is a family forum.

Comment

Well hello there short stuff. Show me one place where you have been ridiculed by anyone here. All everyone has done is try to help you get closer to God. God tells us that we will suffer

John 16:33:

These things I haue spoken vnto you, that in me ye might haue peace, in the world ye shall haue tribulation: but be of good cheare, I haue ouercome the world

So instead of harping on like a whiny little kid man up and grow a pair, pick up your Bible (KJV 1611, of course) and get closer to God.

Just as an asisde, have you been in any movies? Your picture looks awfully familiar.
                            Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Lallyann, I'm sorry for what this lot is putting you through. That said, they are right about what it says about dwarfs in the Wholly Babble. It's not like there are a lot of mentions of little people, but the one that there is isn't particularly nice. In fact, the whole Babble is full of not particularly nice stuff. You keep going on about a "God" who loves you, but have you read the whole thing? Why would you want "love" from a monster like that? The whole "God" and "Jesus" thing doesn't make sense in the first place, but the attachment people have to the character is a lot like an abused wife who keeps saying about her husband, "But he loves me!"

Comment

Leviticus 21:18-20
                                For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
                                Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
                                Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
                                1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
                                Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
                                Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God

Comment

Working...
                                X