X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brother Barnabus
    True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • Apr 2010
    • 388

    #16
    Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

    Originally posted by landoverlover View Post
    The Bible says that if you lust in your heart, it's the same thing as actually "doing it." Therefore any fruit would be of the poisoned tree.

    Any other analysis would require "context" - and we know that "context" is a pretext for satan, the excuse for millions of interpretations that allow people to fool themselves into thinking anything is OK, such as dreaming of *&E*&E with Angelina Jolie all the while pretending to be a good Missionary Style Christian. Shame on you.
    That's some Heavenly Inspired Logic if I've ever seen any Brother!!
    Amen. Hell must be a VERY big place indeed!
    Nahum 1:2

    God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.


    If God is Love ... Who created Hell??!!

    Comment

    • Paul the Foreigner
      Forum Member
      Forum Member
      • May 2011
      • 147

      #17
      Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

      I think, marriage is not allowed in my life. I am called celibacy, like apostle Paul.
      There are two kind of people: christian and non-christian.
      The Bible sais about marriage with non-christian:

      " Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? " (2nd Cor. 6,14)

      and about christian:

      " Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen. "

      My question is: Masturbation is sin even if I never will marry ?
      Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
      13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

      Comment

      • James Hutchins
        True Christian™
        Just a Regular Nice Guy
         
        • Jun 2009
        • 29457

        #18
        Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

        Originally posted by Paul999 View Post
        I think, marriage is not allowed in my life. I am called celibacy, like apostle Paul.
        There are two kind of people: christian and non-christian.
        The Bible sais about marriage with non-christian:

        " Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? " (2nd Cor. 6,14)

        and about christian:

        " Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen. "

        My question is: Masturbation is sin even if I never will marry ?
        Yes, especially for people like you.

        What if some poor normal girl slips on your seed that you sprayed everywhere and becomes pregnant. She will be burdened with your retarded baby.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

        Comment

        • Paul the Foreigner
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • May 2011
          • 147

          #19
          Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

          Any christian lady's opinion ?
          What do you (ladies) think ?
          Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
          13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #20
            Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

            Originally posted by Paul999 View Post
            Any christian lady's opinion ?
            What do you (ladies) think ?
            Who cares what a female thinks? A proper True Christian(tm) girl thinks what their husbands tell them to think.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • Paul the Foreigner
              Forum Member
              Forum Member
              • May 2011
              • 147

              #21
              Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

              Any christian not-married lady's opinion ?
              What do you (not-married ladies) think ?
              Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
              13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

              Comment

              • Pastor Ezekiel
                Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                 
                • Sep 2006
                • 78556

                #22
                Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

                Originally posted by Paul999 View Post
                Any christian not-married lady's opinion ?
                What do you (not-married ladies) think ?
                They would ask their fathers.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

                Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                Comment

                • Billy Bob Jenkins
                  Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
                  About as Straight and Manly as you can get
                  Hates anal sex. And trees.
                  True Christian™
                  • May 2010
                  • 8337

                  #23
                  Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

                  Originally posted by Paul999 View Post
                  Any christian not-married lady's opinion ?
                  What do you (not-married ladies) think ?
                  Ignoring Pastor Ezekiel will not be tolerated on this forum. Please acknowledge that our Godly Pastor has responded to you before continuing.
                  The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

                  Comment

                  • Brother Brony
                    Unsaved trash
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 2

                    #24
                    Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

                    Since Jesus loves me and i love him back does that make me a hell bound queer?

                    Comment

                    • Brother Harold Porter
                      Landover Senior Outreach
                      Touching Men, Women and Children with the Good News!
                      True Christian™
                      • Jun 2010
                      • 8236

                      #25
                      Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

                      Originally posted by Brother Brony View Post
                      Since Jesus loves me and i love him back does that make me a hell bound queer?
                      Of course not. My biological father loves me and I him. It has never entered my mind to sodomize him.

                      Get your mind out of the gutter prevert.

                      In Christ
                      Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Faith_Machine
                        Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                        True Christian™
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 10050

                        #26
                        Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

                        Originally posted by Paul999 View Post
                        Any christian not-married lady's opinion ?
                        What do you (not-married ladies) think ?
                        This is not a dating site.

                        WARNING:
                        In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                        REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                        Comment

                        • Paul the Foreigner
                          Forum Member
                          Forum Member
                          • May 2011
                          • 147

                          #27
                          Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

                          Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                          This is not a dating site.

                          I asked women's opinion.
                          You and Ezekiel are women ??
                          Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
                          13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

                          Comment

                          • María Gálvez-Villalobos
                            Claims not to be a dago slut
                            Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 1307

                            #28
                            Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

                            Originally posted by Paul999 View Post
                            I asked women's opinion.
                            You and Ezekiel are women ??

                            Whay want you a opnion of a woman when our opinions are no considerated importants. Of course, it depemd of what opinion about what and from what woman and what her opinion is of about what and why, but apart of that I think the Pastors and Brother Faith are perfectly qualificate for answer your question and definitely much more clear talkers than most of us women if you ask us about our opinions on some things so I would be just happy whit their opinions if I would be you which I'm not and if you want my opinion I'm sorry because I could be here all day and I'm no sure I have the time for explain you everything I think so I think I stop.

                            YIC, Mari
                            Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
                            My favorite verse from the Bible is:
                            - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

                            Comment

                            • Zechariah Smyth
                              Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
                              True Christian™
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 15251

                              #29
                              Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

                              Oh my: paul666 doesn't know the difference between men and women?

                              How sad.



                              YiC,

                              Z. Smyth
                              Posted via Mobile Device
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • María Gálvez-Villalobos
                                Claims not to be a dago slut
                                Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 1307

                                #30
                                Re: Lustful Thoughts Question!

                                Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                                Oh my: paul666 doesn't know the difference between men and women?

                                How sad.



                                YiC,

                                Z. Smyth
                                Posted via Mobile Device
                                Of COURSE I do!
                                I might be innocent but I'm no a total ignorantist, Brother Zec!!!
                                Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
                                My favorite verse from the Bible is:
                                - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

                                Comment

                                Working...