In a cafe I overhead a conversation between two Christians (Russian orthodox emigrants, they turned out to be). One of them asked, 'Why did the Lord allow two she-bears tear apart 42 kids'?
Well, I listened to them debate this passage... Then I asked the dudes, 'how come a Christian man asks this type of question'?
And one of the dudes asked me why not, and another said that they try to understand the Word of God.
So, dear Landovarians, please help. Does God want us to ask anything we wanna ask?
---
Thank you in advance
Well, I listened to them debate this passage... Then I asked the dudes, 'how come a Christian man asks this type of question'?
And one of the dudes asked me why not, and another said that they try to understand the Word of God.
So, dear Landovarians, please help. Does God want us to ask anything we wanna ask?
---
Thank you in advance
.gif)





Comment