X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AngelClark
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 107

    #16
    Re: Beautiful Blond People Only!

    I'm blondeish only I dyed my hair red so now it has a redish blonde look.
    Judge not, Lest ye be Judged.

    Comment

    • Mistress Cookie
      Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
      True Christian™
      • Jul 2008
      • 6790

      #17
      Re: Beautiful Blond People Only!

      Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
      Well everyone on my fathers side is Blonde...
      See, you're genetically blonde!

      Some people never will be. No matter what.

      Comment

      • Levi Jones
        Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
        Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
        Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
         
        • Jul 2009
        • 13930

        #18
        Re: Beautiful Blond People Only!

        Alas, I am an impure celtic throwback mutt. I only have blue eyes.
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

        Comment

        • Mistress Cookie
          Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
          True Christian™
          • Jul 2008
          • 6790

          #19
          Re: Beautiful Blond People Only!

          Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
          Alas, I am an impure celtic throwback mutt. I only have blue eyes.
          Wipe your tears. We can start a Baby Blues for Jesus club.

          Then we'll challenge those fluffy blondes to a softball game and see who the Lord(tm) likes BEST!

          gosh, i hope sister big at least has blue eyes...

          Comment

          • Mistress Cookie
            Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
            True Christian™
            • Jul 2008
            • 6790

            #20
            Re: Beautiful Blond People Only!

            Brother Levi...I pm-ed you!

            Go here!

            Comment

            • BelieverInGod
              Fourm Member
              Forum Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 9269

              #21
              Re: Beautiful Blond People Only!

              Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
              Wipe your tears. We can start a Baby Blues for Jesus club.

              Then we'll challenge those fluffy blondes to a softball game and see who the Lord™ likes BEST!

              gosh, i hope sister big at least has blue eyes...
              That I have
              Drama queen

              Comment

              • Mistress Cookie
                Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
                True Christian™
                • Jul 2008
                • 6790

                #22
                Re: Beautiful Blond People Only!

                Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                That I have
                Yay! I knew you had it in you! Now when your hair goes all silver (decades and decades from now, of course) you'll be a PLATINUM blonde and just like Jesus wanted!!

                Welcome to the club!

                Comment

                • Wide-Open
                  Director of European Evangelical Outreach
                  A Shining Example of Christ's Love
                  Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
                  True Christian™
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 18449

                  #23
                  Re: Beautiful Blond People Only!

                  I could have been part of this group, you know.

                  [ATTACH]14916[/ATTACH]
                  Psalm 81:10:
                  I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                  open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

                  Comment

                  • Daisy Mae Johnson
                    The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
                    Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
                    aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 15708

                    #24
                    Re: Beautiful Blond People Only!

                    Aw, you darker haired folks can join! If you love JESUS that makes you blond haired and blue-eyed like HIM!
                    sigpic

                    Tweet me Here
                    My GODLY Bio Here

                    Comment

                    • Daisy Mae Johnson
                      The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
                      Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
                      aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 15708

                      #25
                      Re: Beautiful Blond People Only!

                      The only prerequisite you need to join MY group is that you Lve JESUS.

                      sigpic

                      Tweet me Here
                      My GODLY Bio Here

                      Comment

                      • SisterStacy
                        Confirmed Enemy of God
                        BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 6

                        #26
                        Re: Beautiful Blonds for JESUS!

                        God Bless You Daisy mae

                        This group is just what us blondes need to show our loyalty to the lord

                        Comment

                        • SUV
                          True Christian™ Princess
                          The Driving Force behind RA12
                          Have at it, anytime!
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 11027

                          #27
                          Re: Beautiful Blonds for JESUS!


                          My GOD - He is prettier than ever with His hair marcelled!

                          Comment

                          • PetitionLady
                            Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
                            Forum Member
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 883

                            #28
                            Re: Beautiful Blonds for JESUS!

                            Glory! Glory! I thank God for my genes!

                            Beautiful Blonds for JESUS!!

                            I'm IN!

                            But whosoever shall deny me before men,
                            him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
                            ~Matt. 10:33

                            ~~~~~~~
                            Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

                            Comment

                            • Brother Scott
                              True Christian™
                              True Christian™
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 393

                              #29
                              Re: Beautiful Blonds for JESUS!

                              I joined! If there is ever anything I can help with...ie; fundraisers, bake sales, etc.... Do not hesitate to ask. I am available for anything you may need assistance with. I would be honored to help the lovely and wonderful ladies of Landover Baptist spread the word andlove of Jesus!!!


                              I am truly honored to be associated with all of you!


                              God bless!
                              [Rev 19:20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone


                              PALIN/BACHMAN 2016

                              With their husbands permission of course

                              Comment

                              Working...