X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Scheherazade
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Feb 2008
    • 147

    #1

    A Confession

    It has recently come to my attention that I have nothing to gain by continuing my facade, and it only serves to further me from my salvation and finding the true religious path.

    I feel it is time to be honest with everyone, so here goes.

    I am Persian by heritage, but my family has mixed with Arabs over time. Truthfully, I hail from Egypt, but my family and I primarily live as nomads throughout the Sahara.

    We are poor, and don't have much, but we share a laptop that we charge every so often in villages or cities.

    Finally, and perhaps most shockingly, I am male, technically. I was born with a feminine body, but I possess male genitals. Let's not go into detail with that. I believe the Arabic term for one such as I is "Mukhannath".

    Regardless, I have not been castrated, so I am afraid that I cannot yet be considered a True Christian eunuch, as was mentioned in another topic.

    I painfully admit that I devised this ruse as a way to be accepted, but I have realized that it means nothing if I must deceive those who would offer so much kindness to me.

    I am ashamed of my deception, and beg for forgiveness from the benevolent members of this board, and from Jesus himself.

    Is there any hope for one such as I, or am I doomed to Hell for all eternity?
  • JennyD
    Honorary True Christian™
    Sweet Placid Sister
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2007
    • 9567

    #2
    Re: A Confession

    Oh, dear.

    You're not a Homersexual too, are you?
    www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
    Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

    Christian Ladies:
    Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

    Comment

    • Scheherazade
      Confirmed Enemy of God
      BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
      • Feb 2008
      • 147

      #3
      Re: A Confession

      No, I hold no attraction towards either gender, thankfully.

      Hopefully that aspect will make salvation a little easier, as if it was possible for one such as I at this point.....

      Comment

      • Pastor Ezekiel
        Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
         
        • Sep 2006
        • 78556

        #4
        Re: A Confession

        Originally posted by JennyD View Post
        Oh, dear.

        You're not a Homersexual too, are you?
        Well obviously its a queer sodomite. Normal Men don't run around dressed like a squaw.

        You have a lot of repenting to do, Mr. Mudslime fag.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

        Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

        Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

        Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

        Comment

        • Repented Heathen
          Unsaved trash
          Under Investigation
          • Feb 2008
          • 7

          #5
          Re: A Confession

          Originally posted by Scheherazade View Post
          Finally, and perhaps most shockingly, I am male, technically. I was born with a feminine body, but I possess male genitals. Let's not go into detail with that. I believe the Arabic term for one such as I is "Mukhannath".
          In America it's called a "hermaphrodite". (I certainly hoped I spelled that correctly...)
          Merry meet and Blessed be...

          Comment

          • Justina Thyme
            Exposing DEMONS for Jesus
            True Christian™
            • Dec 2007
            • 1718

            #6
            Re: A Confession

            Forgive me, Jesus, but I must ask this question to clarify this in my mind:

            Scheherazade, are you saying that if someone told you to go "eff" yourself, you would be able to comply?
            Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

            1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

            A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
            Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

            LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

            sigpic



            Comment

            • One-eyed Jack
              True Christian™
              True Christian™
              • Nov 2007
              • 1092

              #7
              Re: A Confession

              I fear you are a very confused individual.

              The only possible counsel is to believe upon the Lord. Prayer is always answered, as every unbiased investigation into the subject has shown. While Catholics and Presbyterians may speak of "mystery" there is not one thing mysterious or confusing about Christ...the Son of Man fathered by God out of a virgin, who died but defeated death, and who is part of the Triune Deity who is One God.

              So believe on Christ Jesus! On Jesus the Christ! All men can come to Him, though as a Persian you will always be a second- or third-class citizen and possibly disallowed from using air travel in the USA. And of course as a Swarthy Individual you will be subject to monitoring of your telephone calls, email, Google searches, and bowel movements.

              But love Jesus, praise America, vote Republican, and maybe you will not go to Hell.

              ~~ OEJ

              Comment

              • ForGodsSake
                X-Aussie Evangelist
                True Christian™
                • Feb 2008
                • 493

                #8
                Re: A Confession

                Will you accept JESUS into your heart. That's the question you have to ask yourself.

                JESUS is our savior..
                (2 Peter 3:10)

                But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

                Comment

                • Scheherazade
                  Confirmed Enemy of God
                  BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 147

                  #9
                  Re: A Confession

                  Yes, I will accept Jesus. I just need to conceal this from my family and continue my earlier plan to make enough money to travel to the U.S.

                  Perhaps there I could live as a man (Or woman, whichever I would be classified as) should, while working even harder to save myself than I hoped to before.

                  Comment

                  • Pastor Ezekiel
                    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                     
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 78556

                    #10
                    Re: A Confession

                    Originally posted by Scheherazade View Post
                    Yes, I will accept Jesus. I just need to conceal this from my family and continue my earlier plan to make enough money to travel to the U.S.

                    Perhaps there I could live as a man (Or woman, whichever I would be classified as) should, while working even harder to save myself than I hoped to before.
                    Not around here, no thank you. We have enough foreign queers already.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

                    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                    Comment

                    • Scheherazade
                      Confirmed Enemy of God
                      BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 147

                      #11
                      Re: A Confession

                      I hold no attraction to either gender, Pastor.

                      Is there anywhere in your country I could actually belong?

                      Comment

                      • JennyD
                        Honorary True Christian™
                        Sweet Placid Sister
                        Forum Member
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 9567

                        #12
                        Re: A Confession

                        Originally posted by Scheherazade View Post
                        I hold no attraction to either gender, Pastor.

                        Is there anywhere in your country I could actually belong?
                        You'd have a difficult time in Freehold, Mister S, until you got yourself a bit more ready to fulfill your God-given role as a man.

                        I'd suggest you read through this thread on the Homemaker's Homestead forum, and see how women should behave. (It's not part of the Landover forum; you can tell because some of the women are struggling with obedience to their husbands.)

                        Then, remind yourself that you are NOT a woman.
                        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

                        Christian Ladies:
                        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

                        Comment

                        • Pastor Ezekiel
                          Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                           
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 78556

                          #13
                          Re: A Confession

                          Originally posted by Scheherazade View Post
                          I hold no attraction to either gender, Pastor.

                          Is there anywhere in your country I could actually belong?
                          You trapse around the desert dressed like a muslime squaw, and that's enough to make you a queer in my book (which is the Holy KJV1611 Bible, by the way).

                          "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." -- Deuteronomy 22:5

                          God gave you the equipment to be a Man, so start acting like one! I want to see you in a suit and tie PRONTO! And change your name to something more Manly, like Jack. You make me sick acting like that!
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

                          Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                          Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                          Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                          Comment

                          • ForGodsSake
                            X-Aussie Evangelist
                            True Christian™
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 493

                            #14
                            Re: A Confession

                            Originally posted by Scheherazade View Post
                            Yes, I will accept Jesus. I just need to conceal this from my family and continue my earlier plan to make enough money to travel to the U.S.

                            Perhaps there I could live as a man (Or woman, whichever I would be classified as) should, while working even harder to save myself than I hoped to before.
                            Well you may conceal yourself from everyone in the world, but not from GOD he will deal with queers and the unrepentant ones soon . Repent from your heathen ways before you burn in hell
                            (2 Peter 3:10)

                            But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

                            Comment

                            • Scheherazade
                              Confirmed Enemy of God
                              BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 147

                              #15
                              Re: A Confession

                              Okay, Ms. JennyD, I have read over the information on that site carefully.

                              I must now undo the years of mental conditioning that have warped me into acting as though I am truly a woman.

                              Comment

                              Working...