X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PRESIDENT Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
    I bought this NFT, it's my property. I'm showcasing it here for my fellow Christians to see. I will be taking it down after a while and moving it to my desktop background.
    Congrats, Brother D. I managed to snag this trophy for only $130k.
    Attached Files
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
      I bought this NFT, it's my property. I'm showcasing it here for my fellow Christians to see. I will be taking it down after a while and moving it to my desktop background. Attention unsaved trash, you do not have my permission to view this image. Most certainly do not steal my property by clicking "save as," copy and pasting it, screenshotting it, or God forbid printing it out. You will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of God's law (Exodus 20:15).
      What a steal these were for only $100 apiece. They are probably worth a K each today.

I hope Don Jr. and Eric slipped a few in their pockets before shipment. Their financial future will be secure.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
        What a steal these were for only $100 apiece. They are probably worth a K each today.

I hope Don Jr. and Eric slipped a few in their pockets before shipment. Their financial future will be secure.
        Brother Mayor Hold, I have tremendous respect for you, but lol ur old af. NFTs can't be slipped into the pocket, they're non-fungible. Each one has a digital signature that makes it unique. They're valuable because the people selling them said they are, and that they'll continue to increase in value. They aren't physical objects nor are they mere jpegs (don't ask me to explain why please). I don't know why you old people can't understand this, nor why people my own age or younger (like my ignorant wife) can't either, it makes perfect sense. It makes sense. It does. It isn't stupid and this bubble will never burst. Beanie Babies in the 90s, now that was stupid and lesson learned. But this time I'm gonna be rich.
        I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
        Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
        But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
        From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

That's 100% correct. The important point is their value is whatever somebody will pay for it, similar to a brandname. If for example Russian oligarchs were to pay significantly over market value for a widely traded physical asset then that may raise red flags but these illacquired illiquid unique items are worth precisely what someone in Russia or Qatar might be willing to pay. For a poorly made photoshop of Donald Trump in a cowboy outfit, apparently that is a LOT of untraceable cryptocurrency.

Comment

I am sure that these NFTs will appreciate in value the same way that Trump commemorative plates have.

Looking at the NFT photographs, I must say that I'm impressed by how much weight President Trump has lost. He's fit as a fiddle, now.
            The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

I got mine before they sold out.

Comment

There's been some unhelpful news for President Trump this week. Longer than that, truth be told. I won't go into the depressing details since I prefer to think positive just like the President.

While looking online for ways to help (in addition to purchasing NFTs and golden vouchers) I found a helpful website with suggestions for disgruntled former employees. Mr. Trump is already well into the list but has missed a few good ones. I know he's an honorable man who likes to be thorough so I'm forwarding the link to his lawyers.

Comment

We now know for sure Donald Trump will be the Republican nominee to bury Joe (the shmoo) Biden. Mr. Pillow, Mike Lindell, has learned Trump's opponent, Gov. Desantis of Florida, did not actually win reelection. This takes out Trump's only real opponent

It took the steal trap mind of Mike Lindell to find this out. He has declared flat out Desantis did not win. The path to a Trump victory has been cleared.

Mike Lindell questions DeSantis 2022 election win: ‘I don’t believe it’ | The Hill
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Mr. Mayor this story deserves elevation to the BREAKING NEWS thread I am pleased to maintain.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                      Mr. Mayor this story deserves elevation to the BREAKING NEWS thread I am pleased to maintain.
                      Good call, Dr. Tooley.

Comment

• Did anyone else catch the mis reporting about the Trump trial now going on? The beautiful Hope Hicks testified. She dabbed her eyes with a tissue. Reporters said she was sad for the payment Trump made to keep the encounter with harlot Stormy Daniels from talking. Her tears, actually, were from the loss of her love, President Trump. She had plotted taking him for herself but now she can see all is lost.

Comment

• Had Hopeless Hicks stayed at home caring for her husband and children like a God-Fearing woman, she wouldn't be at court confessing her unrequited love for America's Second Greatest Hope (after Christ that is, and not by that much when you think about it). She brought this on herself and I for one would not be surprised to see her crying her eyes out in Hell while Real Christianstm hold down the fort in Heaven, laughing at her and her ilk all the while.
                          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                            Had Hopeless Hicks stayed at home caring for her husband and children like a God-Fearing woman, she wouldn't be at court confessing her unrequited love for America's Second Greatest Hope (after Christ that is, and not by that much when you think about it). She brought this on herself and I for one would not be surprised to see her crying her eyes out in Hell while Real Christianstm hold down the fort in Heaven, laughing at her and her ilk all the while.
                            Well, I cannot say that I am terribly surprised, dear Sister Mary. From the start, I could see that Miss Hicks is nothing other than a career woman, and most likely, a gold-digging one at that! Even though the DEMON-rats have hit the nail on the head in the attached photograph, I must say — for once — that it seems like they are possibly correct!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hope Hicks.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	2067287

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

• Kindly remember to keep our dear President Donald J. Trump in your prayers, dear friends. The poor man is suffering such unnecessary grief — no thanks to that corrupt "judge" in the fake trial that the President is forced to endure. I don't know how President Trump can be so strong through all of this, except that he must be relying on the strength that is given from above:

Deuteronomy 20:4 "For the your is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.​"

I shall include a very recent posting by President Trump, from his social media page. How the dear man needs — and deserves — our prayers at this very critical time!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trump Liberty.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	288.1 KB
ID:	2067479

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

• Oh, and I must mention something else that is such a terrible affront to President Trump. Yesterday, apparently, in the fake trial, that Stormy Daniel harlot told a bunch of lies about a supposed-encounter with the President. I didn't bother reading all of it, because it is all a bunch of tittle-tattle rubbish; but, I do recall reading that she claims the President met her in his suite, and that he was wearing his pyjamas. Well! Wouldn't you know that the LIE-beral FAKE NEWS idiots are making fun of President Trump over that statement by Miss Stormy? I shall include a photo so that you can see for yourselves; and, this just goes to show how resilient President Trump is — rising above the silliness and the mundane attitudes from the dastardly DEMON-rats!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Trump Pig.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.8 KB ID:	2067481
                                Last edited by Isabella White; 05-08-2024, 06:05 PM.
                                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Working...
                                X