X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hold the front page: right winger criticizes other right winger... what will the right wing say?!

After the disappointing results in the midterm elections, big headlines in today's news:

Why is Trump suddenly attacking Republican rivals?

Apparently yada yada yada! Not only that, but shockingly blah blah blah. I know that's hard to believe - so hold on for 24/7 commentary by the candidates who lost.

Fortunately for them there is another career opportunity they can look into:

British embassy security guard David Smith admits spying for Russia

Prosecutors alleged David Smith, 58, had wanted to hurt the UK and the embassy where he had worked for eight years.

Prosecutors said he was driven by an intense hatred for his country and angered by the flying of the Rainbow flag in support of the LGBT community.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Re: Hold the front page: right winger criticizes other right winger... what will the right wing say?!

It is not news that Trump is insulting his Republican rivals. They have it coming.

Trump is practicing tough love. Like a good parent, Trump is showing his love for the party and his opponents by disciplining the unruly and immature members that they may learn proper respect.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
        It is not news that Trump is insulting his Republican rivals. They have it coming.

Trump is practicing tough love. Like a good parent, Trump is showing his love for the party and his opponents by disciplining the unruly and immature members that they may learn proper respect.
        Wasn't there something similar in Burma? Those rejecting Burmese values were allowed to leave, went to Bengal or somewhere, perhaps some flights could be arranged? I doubt that Bengal is full yet.

Comment

In a major development:

Trump act ‘old and tired’, says John Bolton

He added Republicans are ready for a ‘fresh face’. I look forward to hearing about this "fresh" face, and indeed more from Mr. Bolton on the news cycle.

Comment

The disappointment of 2016 was too much for Hugh Hefner and he expired, hopes dashed – what a team he and Liz Cheney would have made!

Comment

BREAKING!!!!! Clear the decks.

Netanyahu: Trump must ‘condemn’ antisemitism after Kanye and Fuentes dinner

The quadfecta of right wingers - MUST SEE!! Forget the news, what will they say about eachother?! Only they can say.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                BREAKING!!!!! Clear the decks.

Netanyahu: Trump must ‘condemn’ antisemitism after Kanye and Fuentes dinner

The quadfecta of right wingers - MUST SEE!! Forget the news, what will they say about eachother?! Only they can say.
                The main point of this story SHOULD be that Netanyajew thinks he can order around US presidents. The fact of the matter is that Kanye West is an old friend of Trump currently going through a rough patch, so Trump invited him to dinner along with some friend of Kanye's who Trump had never even heard of who turned out to be a white supremacist (though friends with Mr. Ye, a Negro).
                I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Brace for the storm!

Mike Lindell questions DeSantis 2022 election win: ‘I don’t believe it’

Fox News ought to devote the next 176 hours to this story alone, focusing particularly on the opinions of their paid guests and media personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                    Brace for the storm!

Mike Lindell questions DeSantis 2022 election win: ‘I don’t believe it’

Fox News ought to devote the next 176 hours to this story alone, focusing particularly on the opinions of their paid guests and media personalities.
                    This is BIG. How can DeSantis claim to be popular enough to run for President if he is not popular enough to win election in Florida? Mike has taken him down. President Trump now faces no opposition.
                    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
                    X