X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption Contest #48

???
    Attached Files
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Re: Caption Contest #48

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
    Suppression of the natural sexuality in the child, particularly of its genital sexuality, makes the child apprehensive, shy, obedient, afraid of authority, good and adjusted in the authoritarian sense; it paralyzes the rebellious forces because any rebellion is laden with anxiety; it produces, by inhibiting sexual curiosity and sexual thinking in the child, a general inhibition of thinking and of critical faculties. In brief, the goal of sexual suppression is that of producing an individual who is adjusted to the authoritarian order and who will submit to it in spite of all misery and degradation. Initially, the child has to submit to the structure of the authoritarian miniature state, the family, which process makes it capable of later subordination to the general authoritarian system. The formation of the authoritarian structure takes place through the anchoring of sexual inhibition and anxiety.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

"Don't mind if the dog humps your little girl, goyim. You wouldn't want anyone to think you're intolerant, now would you? Oy vey, how dare you look me in the eye! Anti-Semite!"
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

It's an election poster.

"Biden's Disney+ makes the child believe this is normal. Vote Trump in 2024!"
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
        X