X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rev. Jim Osborne
    True Christian™ Televangelist
    Director of Fundraising and Tithing
    On the Look Out for Wife #6!
    True Christian™
    • Jun 2009
    • 8622

    #16
    Re: What may I do for fun?

    Golf
    Driving my Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG around the tight corners of the canyons of Southern California roadways
    Relaxing in the hot tub
    Golf
    Visiting exotic locations overseas
    Wine and expensive cuisine
    Massages
    Golf
    Piloting my personal jet
    Social engagements
    My television program
    Golf

    Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

    Comment

    • godsangel
      Unsaved trash
      • Jul 2009
      • 22

      #17
      Re: What may I do for fun?

      Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
      Golf
      Driving my Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG around the tight corners of the canyons of Southern California roadways
      Relaxing in the hot tub
      Golf
      Visiting exotic locations overseas
      Wine and expensive cuisine
      Massages
      Golf
      Piloting my personal jet
      Social engagements
      My television program
      Golf

      Reverend,

      I will follow your example. I was under the impression that one must be conservative and not extroverted. However, from your example, I have much more confidence in presenting myself in public.

      Thank you.
      This space is intended for Scripture, not insults hurled at America's greatest president (GWB!)--ADMIN

      Comment

      Working...