X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you offended by right now?

I am also not a "wicker"
    Revelations 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Comment

Originally posted by i love him View Post
      The reason why I said that is because I am a Mexican.
      And one so well spoken, too!

I was in Algodones last week. I love my beaner friends. You know the difference then.

It's like the difference between White People and white trash. It also has to do with whether you born in the U.S., how culturally assimilated you are and if you are an almost White Chilango.

You know as well as I do, the most pure Spaniards are the ones who run things down there to this day.
      The poor norte˜no injuns are on the low end of the social scale.
      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

I am also not a "wicker"
        That was my fault. I was so offended by you calling Rev. Jim a racists, that I mistook Blessed Day for Blessed Be.

They are constantly here spreading their hate, to the point where I have gotten paranoid when I read the word Blessed.

You should introduce yourself, friend.
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
          And one so well spoken, too!

I was in Algodones last week. I love my beaner friends. You know the difference then.

It's like the difference between White People and white trash. It also has to do with whether you born in the U.S., how culturally assimilated you are and if you are an almost White Chilango.

You know as well as I do, the most pure Spaniards are the ones who run things down there to this day.
          The poor ass norte˜no injuns are on the low end of the social scale.
          I could not agree with you more. The reason why I posted that is because I get called that on a daily basis, and when ever I see that word it offends me. I love my heritage and I love my culture.
          Revelations 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Comment

That was my fault. I was so offended by you calling Rev. Jim a racists, that I mistook Blessed Day for Blessed Be.

They constantly are here spreading their hate, to the point where I have gotten paranoid when I read the word Blessed.

You should introduce yourself, friend.
            I am so sorry that i offended you Mr. Jones I did not mean to do that. I hope you will accept my dearest apologies.

Comment

I could not agree with you more. The reason why I posted that is because I get called that on a daily basis, and when ever I see that word it offends me. I love my heritage and I love my culture.
              Then, don't concern yourself over it, my beaner amigo.

Now how about an introduction? I can't wait to hear you quote some Scripture and tell us all about yourself!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                Yet?
                Thank you. It's nice to be noticed.
                This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Then, don't concern yourself over it, my beaner amigo.

Now how about an introduction? I can't wait to hear you quote some Scripture and tell us all about yourself!
                  I am sorry to say that i can not do that at this moment, but as soon as i can i will introduce myself. Is that ok Mr. Jones?

Comment

I'm offended by the commercial where a brother and sister are raising their eyebrows up and down, as fast as they can. This takes place for 2 minutes.

I was too weird-ed out to even remember what it was for.

Comment

I am sorry to say that i can not do that at this moment, but as soon as i can i will introduce myself. Is that ok Mr. Jones?
                      Good enough.

sigpic

Comment

Good enough.
                        Thank you for your time Mr. Jones, and have a wonderful rest of the day.

Comment

I am highly offended by Rick Santorum not winning the Values Voter Summit in Washington straw poll.
                          Anyone who brings a dead baby home to cuddle deserves this!

Sorry, duplicate, but I was so offended by this!

sigpic

Comment

You agree that racism is bad, but yet i have been offended by the use of the word "wetback" as seen in your forum "English as a second language???" page 1 comment 7 from Rev. Jim Osborne

Thank you for your time, and have a very blessed day
                            And I'm offended by racist wetbacks who see so-called "racism" where there is none. Did you even read my post? I take a sympathetic view of the plight of wetback children who are not properly taught English. It puts them on a dead-end career path with no hope for something better. If I was racist, wouldn't I want them to not learn English and never have a chance to be upwardly mobile in their social status? Wouldn't a real racist say "Forget educating them! Let them mow my lawn forever!".

I am highly offended you would accuse a loving and Godly True Christian(tm) pastor like me of racism. I want nothing but the best for wetbacks. Imagine how hard their lives are: Swimming across the Rio Grande or packing themselves with 15 other people in a van like sardines, taking the lowest of the low jobs, never being able to converse with people in the new country, etc.

So let me ask you: Why do you want wetbacks to fail?

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Romanian s begging on the streets with babys
                              The glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD's glory

Comment

I'm offended by dance music, drugs, Germans, Germans on drugs, Germans on drugs listening to dance music, and negroes who fall off roofs.
                                O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Working...
                                X