Greetings Brothers and Sisters, I recently moved to the small house on the corner of Holy Child square.

This year I'll be holding my yearly yard sale and figured it'd be easier to post some samples on this website; the power of the internets! I'll be posting a picture of each item, the asking price, and some background information. If you wish to purchase something, please notify me then come on down to my home. (The scheduled days/times are at the bottom)
This first item here is an old favorite of mine which I used to play with as a kid, (letting it go may be difficult for me). Now, this is really what made me stand out as a kid. All the children in the neighborhood would clown around with God mocking toys like Spiderman, Hulk and such. However, I was original (and used to break all their toys)! Behold, the official American Jesus Soldier action figure, limited edition I may add! What better way to show off the power of Jesus? The asking price is currently $119.99.

The next is a very cherished family heirloom which has gone down from generation to generation..My old Uncle Abraham's Deering banjo! This fantastic instrument has produced sounds used by famous artists all over the world: Fergie and Frank Sinatra(bet you didn't know he played the banjo!) This banjo is said to be made from the wood of Noah's Ark (it hasn't been proven, but I sure do believe it!) Here's a picture of it with my dear old Uncle:
Asking price: $9,999.99
Fellow Freeholders, I present a very good way of letting out the anger you feel after listening to the chimpanzee liberal considered our "president", the Obama dart board! Asking price: $19.99

Now, for all you hunters, I present the M203 Assault Rifle with a Grenade Launcher attachment. Bored of your little 'ol Winchester? Want to spice up your hunting? Simply a Call of Duty nerd who wants the real thing? Well search no further!
Here's a picture of my wife holding it: Asking price- $1299.99

These are 4 of many items being sold at the sale, it will be held from
February 26-March26 every day of the week from 11:00AM-7:00PM.
If you're interested stop by, praise the lord!

This year I'll be holding my yearly yard sale and figured it'd be easier to post some samples on this website; the power of the internets! I'll be posting a picture of each item, the asking price, and some background information. If you wish to purchase something, please notify me then come on down to my home. (The scheduled days/times are at the bottom)
This first item here is an old favorite of mine which I used to play with as a kid, (letting it go may be difficult for me). Now, this is really what made me stand out as a kid. All the children in the neighborhood would clown around with God mocking toys like Spiderman, Hulk and such. However, I was original (and used to break all their toys)! Behold, the official American Jesus Soldier action figure, limited edition I may add! What better way to show off the power of Jesus? The asking price is currently $119.99.

The next is a very cherished family heirloom which has gone down from generation to generation..My old Uncle Abraham's Deering banjo! This fantastic instrument has produced sounds used by famous artists all over the world: Fergie and Frank Sinatra(bet you didn't know he played the banjo!) This banjo is said to be made from the wood of Noah's Ark (it hasn't been proven, but I sure do believe it!) Here's a picture of it with my dear old Uncle:
Asking price: $9,999.99Fellow Freeholders, I present a very good way of letting out the anger you feel after listening to the chimpanzee liberal considered our "president", the Obama dart board! Asking price: $19.99

Now, for all you hunters, I present the M203 Assault Rifle with a Grenade Launcher attachment. Bored of your little 'ol Winchester? Want to spice up your hunting? Simply a Call of Duty nerd who wants the real thing? Well search no further!
Here's a picture of my wife holding it: Asking price- $1299.99

These are 4 of many items being sold at the sale, it will be held from
February 26-March26 every day of the week from 11:00AM-7:00PM.
If you're interested stop by, praise the lord!
Comment