Re: Ask a dutchman
So... you are now insulting holland? Please. Look at these pictures of you're leader that you whoreship.

Let's just stop being hostel please.
You asked a question about the sound fap fap fap, and I'm the one who awnsered. So who's to blame?
If all you americans (yeah that's right, americans are FAT!) used a bike instead of a car you would be much healthier. I'm not talking about you people offcourse.
About puting a finger in the dyke, she's probably referring to a dutch story about a dyke (you know, the thing that prefents holland from drowning). The kid put his finger in a hole causing holland not to flood. The story was written by a english/american writer. So stone her? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Br..._Silver_Skates
Could you please refer to a bible phrase saying dutch people are not aloud to camp?
Yeah, I just don't like muslims and germans, i don't care what they believe.
When you are reffering to foreign cripples, what is the country that is not foreign? America? please...
So... you are now insulting holland? Please. Look at these pictures of you're leader that you whoreship.

Let's just stop being hostel please.You asked a question about the sound fap fap fap, and I'm the one who awnsered. So who's to blame?
If all you americans (yeah that's right, americans are FAT!) used a bike instead of a car you would be much healthier. I'm not talking about you people offcourse.
About puting a finger in the dyke, she's probably referring to a dutch story about a dyke (you know, the thing that prefents holland from drowning). The kid put his finger in a hole causing holland not to flood. The story was written by a english/american writer. So stone her? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Br..._Silver_Skates
Could you please refer to a bible phrase saying dutch people are not aloud to camp?
Yeah, I just don't like muslims and germans, i don't care what they believe.
When you are reffering to foreign cripples, what is the country that is not foreign? America? please...

What European country next to Great Britain and Poland, lead by a Harry Potter lookalike behaved like Mr George W. Bush his little puppy last years? (You can guess twice - hint, it's part of Amsterdam) 




Comment