X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    A bunch of satanic symbols and gibberish.



    89
    The year Saint Ronnie left office.





    113
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: The Number Game

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    6.626068 × 10^34
    A bunch of satanic symbols and gibberish.



    89

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: The Number Game

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    56
    The code for international direct dial phone calls to Chile.

    6.626068 × 10^34

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: The Number Game

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    4
    The number of nipples Rev. Jerry Falwell had (true story).




    56

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: The Number Game

    Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    I will guess 17 . . . . . . . . . . . . and suggest 1500 for the next number









    1500

    The Chevy Suburban 1500, the most gas-guzzling AMERICAN CAR on the open road today. I like to drive mine needlessly just to make the hippies sweat.

    (global warming, tee-hee)



    4

    Leave a comment:


  • MitzaLizalor
    replied
    Re: The Number Game

    Originally posted by JustGotSaved View Post
    The number before "42" in the sequence :

    4 8 15 16 23 42
    I will guess 17 . . . . . . . . . . . . and suggest 1500 for the next number









    Leave a comment:


  • JustGotSaved
    replied
    Re: The Number Game

    Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    (5*5)/((5/5)+(5/5))-((5/5)/((5/5)+(5/5))), Hail Eris



    23
    The number before "42" in the sequence :

    4 8 15 16 23 42

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: The Number Game

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    ...12
    (5*5)/((5/5)+(5/5))-((5/5)/((5/5)+(5/5))), Hail Eris



    23

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: The Number Game

    Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
    4
    The Gospels of Jesus!


    12

    Leave a comment:


  • Jack O'fagan
    replied
    Re: The Number Game

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    55

    The number of lumps I'm going to give this pirate scum the next time I see him.



    Next number: 51

    The UK, the 51st state of America


    4

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: The Number Game

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    Oi numbskull where's your number?
    55

    The number of lumps I'm going to give this pirate scum the next time I see him.



    Next number: 51

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: The Number Game

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    The number of frequent flyer miles I've garnered this year to date.
    Oi numbskull where's your number?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: The Number Game

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    8675309
    The number of frequent flyer miles I've garnered this year to date.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: The Number Game

    Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post

    6345789


    8675309

    Leave a comment:


  • MitzaLizalor
    replied
    Re: The Number Game

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    0.062831853
    radiation sickness - Oh how it destroys the voice

    6345789

    Leave a comment:

Working...