X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAPTION CONTEST #10

Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: CAPTION CONTEST #10

Taliban Barbie gets Osama-ed
    Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
    Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

"I'll sign up for Obamacare!", that's what she thought
      Ordered up a bronze plan...and here's what she got!

Comment

Too bad obamacare can't cover this

Comment

1. Gay-seeking bombs. Worth every penny.

2. It's bad enough to have one of those people move onto your street. But when they decide to "Pimp" their house...

3. Disney, having repented of their sins, pleases the lord with a Toy Story/Rambo crossover....
          Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Errr.... I think I have a better picture

This is called "aurora borealis" or polar lights, they just appear in the polar zones of the Earth, but can also appear in another ones during short periods. The normal thing is see them in fall and winter (september-march), but also can appear in another moments of the year if the weather is cold enough. Is beautiful, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by WorldWideMusic View Post
              This is called "aurora borealis" or polar lights, they just appear in the polar zones of the Earth, but can also appear in another ones during short periods. The normal thing is see them in fall and winter (september-march), but also can appear in another moments of the year if the weather is cold enough. Is beautiful, don't you think?
              Two issues here:

1.) Brother Jeb called for us to caption the picture he posted, not post other pictures. Be mindful and respectful of such things.

2.) aurora borealis means northern lights while aurora australis means southern lights. These are determined by geomagnetic activity combined with solar wind, not temperature. They are more prevalent around the equinoxes.
              sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

You know what? I think I have a much better picture

Face the truth, organized religion is a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by WorldWideGodmockingWhore View Post

A photo of a man having a bowel movement?

You're a weirdo.

Yours in Christ (NOT RAISIN BRAN),

Z. Smyth
                  sigpic

Comment

You know, I was just thinking of making a "Reverse Caption Contest" where I provide the caption and y'all provide the picture.

Here's my first (experimental) entry. It will require two images.:

Left: This is what anime artists think Japanese females look like. Right: This is what Japanese females actually look like.

Comment

Working...
                    X