X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pastor Al E Pistle
    Christ's Cōnsiliārius
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 9323

    #121
    Originally posted by Hitoshi View Post
    thank you for believe I am not have herpe. you ever date asian man icky honey?
    Why the nerve, you little yellow monkey! How DARE you make a pass at an American girl, even a goth hippie hooknosed joo like icky....er ixy.
    Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
    "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
    Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6


    Comment

    • Ixi
      Wretched Unsaved Goth
      Ixi, have you done your homework yet?
      • Sep 2006
      • 844

      #122
      My name is IXI! I'll pronouce it for you, Icks-si! No, I never dated an asian man Hitoshi, don't even try.
      A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

      Comment

      • Andreas
        Unsaved Atheist Nazi Trash
         
        • Sep 2006
        • 249

        #123
        Why the nerve, you little yellow monkey! How DARE you make a pass at an American girl, even a goth hippie hooknosed joo like icky....er ixy.
        I think mother Glendora properly showed asian sickness...

        Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson
        I think Hitoshi might want to explore other options in his home country:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_0kCSYBWZs
        Soon in Christ

        Comment

        • Hitoshi
          Professor of Engrish
           
          • Sep 2006
          • 446

          #124
          Originally posted by Ixi View Post
          No, I never dated an asian man Hitoshi, don't even try.
          you are racism.

          Comment

          • Andreas
            Unsaved Atheist Nazi Trash
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 249

            #125
            you are racism.
            So you are perverism?
            Soon in Christ

            Comment

            • Hitoshi
              Professor of Engrish
               
              • Sep 2006
              • 446

              #126
              Originally posted by Andreas View Post
              So you are perverism?
              shut up dummy. this not your business. this is lover quarrel.

              Comment

              • Andreas
                Unsaved Atheist Nazi Trash
                 
                • Sep 2006
                • 249

                #127
                shut up dummy. this not your business. this is lover quarrel.
                I'll leave you three alone!
                Soon in Christ

                Comment

                • Talitha
                  Deaconess
                  Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
                  True Christian™
                  • Sep 2026
                  • 15118

                  #128
                  Originally posted by Hitoshi View Post
                  shut up dummy. this not your business. this is lover quarrel.
                  Don't worry Andreas, Hiroshiki only has a small Tallywhacker and is only four feet tall. He tries to make up for it with filth-talk.
                  Slit-eyed Gooks all seem to be this way. Must be in the blood.

                  Sister Talitha

                  Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


                  HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                  being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



                  Comment

                  • Andreas
                    Unsaved Atheist Nazi Trash
                     
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 249

                    #129
                    Don't worry Andreas, Hiroshiki only has a small Tallywhacker and is only four feet tall. He tries to make up for it with filth-talk.
                    Slit-eyed Gooks all seem to be this way. Must be in the blood.
                    But it's still big enough to rape Satan!
                    Soon in Christ

                    Comment

                    • Talitha
                      Deaconess
                      Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2026
                      • 15118

                      #130
                      Originally posted by Andreas View Post
                      But it's still big enough to rape Satan!
                      Is that what he's told you?
                      Friend, Satan has an enormous barbed Tallywhacker that he uses on anyone who gets sent down into the very Pits of Hell. He uses every Orifice for his perverted pleasure, not for mere seconds but for the whole of Eternity.

                      Have you heard about Hell?
                      Have you studied the Bible(KJV1611)?

                      Satan waits for you if you step out of line with Jesus.

                      Sister Talitha

                      Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


                      HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



                      Comment

                      • Andreas
                        Unsaved Atheist Nazi Trash
                         
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 249

                        #131
                        Is that what he's told you?
                        Friend, Satan has an enormous barbed Tallywhacker that he uses on anyone who gets sent down into the very Pits of Hell. He uses every Orifice for his perverted pleasure, not for mere seconds but for the whole of Eternity.

                        Have you heard about Hell?
                        Have you studied the Bible(KJV1611)?

                        Satan waits for you if you step out of line with Jesus.
                        I have read the holy KJV but I don't remember the nature of Satan's tallywacker being described.

                        But still, this Hell-thing sounds quite creepy.

                        What do I have to do to get to heaven?
                        Soon in Christ

                        Comment

                        • Hitoshi
                          Professor of Engrish
                           
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 446

                          #132
                          Originally posted by Andreas View Post
                          What do I have to do to get to heaven?
                          Die. hurry please.

                          Comment

                          • Ixi
                            Wretched Unsaved Goth
                            Ixi, have you done your homework yet?
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 844

                            #133
                            I'm not racist, I'm just not interested.
                            A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

                            Comment

                            • Hitoshi
                              Professor of Engrish
                               
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 446

                              #134
                              Originally posted by Ixi View Post
                              I'm not racist, I'm just not interested.
                              now you are lier and racist but I am forgive you honey. I pick you up tonight at 8 for dinner. bring toothbrush and pajama.

                              Comment

                              • Andreas
                                Unsaved Atheist Nazi Trash
                                 
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 249

                                #135
                                now you are lier and racist but I am forgive you honey. I pick you up tonight at 8 for dinner. bring toothbrush and pajama.
                                Looks like you're gonna have some fun!
                                Soon in Christ

                                Comment

                                Working...