X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When is it right to beat a woman?

Originally posted by Bucket of spit
    Believe me boy-o, there is nothing of yours that I wish to rub.
    That's an obvious lie. Did you know that one of my Bibles is autographed by Pastor Al E. Pistle himself? How could anyone not want to rub that?
    She has the right to defend herself because you attacked her, you misogynist idiot.
    Where does it say any of this in the Bible? I suppose when we attack Iran, you'll claim the towelheads have the right to defend themselves as well? I knew you were a despicable Freedom-hater, but openly calling for the killing of American troops is a new low, even for you.
    I don't allow anyone to hit me.
    Allow? You seem to have misunderstood something here. When Jesus tells me someone needs a black eye, I don't ask their permission first.
    Originally posted by Liberace View Post
    There is a reason that no one cast a stone, including jesus christ.
    Are you really claiming Jesus doesn't punish anyone? Have you read the Bible? Have you ever even heard of it?
    Do you abide in your christ every day, hour, second?
    No, but He watches over us every second of every day. That is what keeps us from sin.
    You and no one else has been perfect.
    I'm confused. Are you claiming that Pastor Ezekiel is the only person who have ever achieved perfection? Friend, while I understand that he is quite reminiscent of Jesus, they're not actually the same person, and you'd do well to remember that before you start praying to Ezekiel like some bizarre Baptist Papist.
    If I did not know how to use the shift why is everything else capitalized other than that one letter.
    If you know how to use the English language why do your questions not finish with question marks?
    How does it make what I say any less valid or reasonable.
    Friend, it would require a monumental effort to make what you're saying any less valid or reasonable.
    I am here to help you.
    Great. When I need my shopping bagged, I'll let you know (or else just get that woman to do it. Despite being female, and currently having one arm in a sling, she still seems more competent than you).
    All you have been saying has even more decreased the thought, in my mind, that there could be a God. Because if this is the way he wanted us to live I would not follow.
    I think "thought" and "mind" might be slightly strong terms to use when describing the inside of your head. Why do you hate Christ?
    I am sorry that I am a human.
    Apologising for not being a monkey or a dog? This is where evilutionism gets you, people: Vegan terrorists like this imbecile running around the place apologising to everyone in sight for the fact that they have opposable thumbs. Do you poop on the floor and fling it at passersby in imitation of your monkey gods?
    No one can say the same for you?
    So is your policy to make up for not ending questions with question marks by randomly dumping them at the end of sentences that aren't questions, in the hope they'll balance out on average? That's not how it works, friend. Are you a dadaist? God hates that.
    Human is god's creation, not the beast that you are.
    God created the animals as well. Everything is God's creation. If Pastor Ezekiel was a worm, he'd still be God's worm, and don't you forget it!
    Originally posted by Magdalene View Post
    but when someone comes up with a rebutal, you insult them and ignore them.
    That's not even possible, you daft wench! Do you know what the word "ignore" means?
    Originally posted by Magdalene
    you presume to know so much about me based on one opinion of mine. and how can you say such venomous, spiteful, evil things to a complete stranger
    Venomous? Spiteful? Evil? Friend, I started this thread because I had a very troubling dilemma and needed to seek spiritual advice from my Brothers In Christ. You and your freedom-hating buddies came in here and started making personal attacks on us. Who's the spiteful one here?
    for all you know i could be a child of salvation, born by the grace of God
    Everyone is born by the grace of God, because that's the only thing that stops Him from killing us in the womb. And if you claim to be Saved, why do you hate Christians so much?
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

If I did not know how to use the shift why is everything else capitalized other than that one letter.

How does me not using a shift key effect what I have to say. How does it make what I say any less valid or reasonable. Is that all that you can say to prove me wrong? Tell me that I can not use a shift key when I have proven that I can? Or to tell me that this is not a debate? Your point is not seen to me. I am here to help you. To help you understand what you are really saying.
      All you have been saying has even more decreased the thought, in my mind, that there could be a God. Because if this is the way he wanted us to live I would not follow.
      English isn't your first language then ?
      sigpic

Seek Salvation in Him,
      or His Judgement will seek you.

Comment

If you do not believe that I am smarter than you check your spelling. I am able to spell simple words such as "do." No one can say the same for you? I expect a true apology from you, and not the sarcastic one that I gave you.
        So are you not human? Because of the context of you accepting my apology you have called yourself something other than human. Human is god's creation, not the beast that you are.
        English really isn't something you're used to is it ?

By the way... if you're going to make stupid statements, back them up...
        All that donkey's rear endedness you posted about spelling !

If you read round it you would find that spelling has zero status as an indicator of intelligence.
        If you don't believe me just ask any dixslecsis preson.
        sigpic

Seek Salvation in Him,
        or His Judgement will seek you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
          That's an obvious lie. Did you know that one of my Bibles is autographed by Pastor Al E. Pistle himself? How could anyone not want to rub that?

You go ahead and rub it all you want. I'll pass.

Where does it say any of this in the Bible? I suppose when we attack Iran, you'll claim the towelheads have the right to defend themselves as well? I knew you were a despicable Freedom-hater, but openly calling for the killing of American troops is a new low, even for you.

Actually, yes, they do have the right to defend themselves.

Allow? You seem to have misunderstood something here. When Jesus tells me someone needs a black eye, I don't ask their permission first.
          Just remember - I hit back.
          Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

And who here has given you permission to use our Emoticons? I might have wished to use that particular one myself.

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post

And who here has given you permission to use our Emoticons? I might have wished to use that particular one myself.

are you saying that because they have used that particular Emoticon, now you can't? I don't really follow your logic (or lack there of it)

Comment

Originally posted by bucket of spit View Post
                Just remember - I hit back.
                If that is the case, you have rebelled against GOD farther than we all thought.

It would then be prudent for three or four Godly True Christian men to gather around you and chastise you thoroughly until the devil had been driven away from you.

Bones and muscles will heal, but damage to your soul is forever!
                sigpic
                The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
                  If that is the case, you have rebelled against GOD farther than we all thought.

It would then be prudent for three or four Godly True Christian men to gather around you and chastize you thoroughly until the devil had been driven away from you.

Bones and muscles will heal, but damage to your soul is forever!

So to you, chastize is just another word for a gang beating? I feel so badly for you, truly I do, my heart goes out to you for you to think so demonic acts are alright and encouage by God

Comment

So to you, chastize is just another word for a gang beating? I feel so badly for you, truly I do, my heart goes out to you for you to think so demonic acts are alright and encouage by God
                    It's chastise not, 'chastize,' you unsaved idiot!

Now, a more educated Christian person would know that chastise means to punish for the purpose of correction. In the same way that a parent must strike a child to set his feet upon the path of holiness, so we men must occasionally strike our women to keep them pure.

If Bucket of Spit has rebelled so far as to fight back against the loving but stern hand of a Christian man, she is possessed by satan!!!

Would you rather be sore for a few days on earth or spend eternity in a literal lake of fire?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
                      It's chastise not, 'chastize,' you unsaved idiot!

Now, a more educated Christian person would know that chastise means to punish for the purpose of correction. In the same way that a parent must strike a child to set his feet upon the path of holiness, so we men must occasionally strike our women to keep them pure.

If Bucket of Spit has rebelled so far as to fight back against the loving but stern hand of a Christian man, she is possessed by satan!!!

Would you rather be sore for a few days on earth or spend eternity in a literal lake of fire?

How can you presume to know that I will be damned for all eternity for a spelling error? What about men who aren't religious but just beat their wives for recreation where do you stand on that?

Comment

How can you presume to know that I will be damned for all eternity for a spelling error? What about men who aren't religious but just beat their wives for recreation where do you stand on that?
                        Are you a KJV1611 Bible-believing fundamentalist Baptist? Do you follow the whole Bible? If the answer is no, you're going to hell.

How many men do you know who beat their wives for recreation? That's the silliest thing I ever heard!

Even if there are men who do it for fun, they're not Christians and they're going to hell, as are their pathetic wives.

We True Christian Manly Men will continue to punish our wives when they do wrong, and in Heaven, they will thank us for it. I've never beaten my wife more than she can handle. I personally am glad to say that weeks can go by without me ever laying a hand on her, even to praise her when she does right, or accidently touching her in my sleep.
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually, yes, they do have the right to defend themselves.
                          So you openly admit you think Islamofascists have a right to kill American troops?
                          are you saying that because they have used that particular Emoticon, now you can't? I don't really follow your logic (or lack there of it)
                          It's Lumpy we're talking about here. She does things. Bad, dark things. Trust me when I say you don't want to know.
                          How can you presume to know that I will be damned for all eternity for a spelling error?
                          You won't. You'll be damned for all eternity for being a Christ-mocking blasphemer.
                          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                            So you openly admit you think Islamofascists have a right to kill American troops?
                            I said that when a country is invaded, its inhabitants have every right to defend themselves against the invaders.
                            Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

I said that when a country is invaded, its inhabitants have every right to defend themselves against the invaders.
                              Except if their country is being invaded by God's favorite country (America), in which case they should greet us as liberators.

Happens every time.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                                Except if their country is being invaded by God's favorite country (America), in which case they should greet us as liberators.

Happens every time.
                                Wrong again, boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X