X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FIVE POINTS TO KEEP WOMEN IN THEIR PLACE

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    You make no sense. Either you are retarded or drunk. Or perhaps you are a retarded drunk. Not for me to make that judgement, it is God's call. I'd feel sorry for you but you seem to have 'sorry' pretty well sewn up.

Perhaps, you merely need new glasses. Did you fail to see my Missus?
    Hmmm... someone can't respond to the simple question, Are you Gay? So you resort to insulting? Sad indeed...

I think this must be a forum of Gays!

Comment

And if that is your wife in your profile, and yourself in your avatar... LMFAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by superman22x View Post
        I am Catholic, that is what I believe. I never said it's right. Who knows, I could be completely wrong.
        Yes, you are completely wrong. But fear not, there is still a chance for you -- repent your Catholicism and embrace Christianity by accepting Jesus Christ, and only Jesus Christ (not Mary, St. Patrick, St. Anthony, etc.) as your Lord and Savior.

But, does it not say in the Bible, that the Hebrews were God's chosen people?
        Yes they are but they also rejected Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and as John tells us, Jesus is the only way to aeternal life.

It does NOT say in the Bible that Landover Baptists are the one and ONLY right religion, and that Catholics are going to hell.
        No, it doesn't say specifically "Landover Baptists", however we follow the Bible 100% and every single one of God's laws, unlike false Christians and Catholics. Therefore, we ARE the one and only right religion, by virtue of this.

Matthew 4:4 Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
        Proverbs 30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

As you see in the preceeding scripture, God commands us to follow all of His Laws in the Bible. We are simply doing what God asks of us. Now to address your Catholic question, Catholics are indeed going to Hell because they don't follow every law of the Bible, and actually actively revolt against some of it's teachings!

AGAINST THE PAPACY:
        Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
        Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

AGAINST PRIESTLY CELIBACY AND ABSTAINING FROM MEAT DURING LENT AND FRIDAYS:
        1st Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
        1st Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
        1st Timothy 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received

ONLY CHRIST IS YOUR SAVIOR, NO ONE ELSE (MARY):
        Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

It does say in the Ten Commandments to respect your Father AND Mother. It also says not to kill. You are killing a women's spirit. And Jesus always respected everyone, including women.
        There's a world of difference between murder and killing someone's spirit, you do understand? And we are not even killing anybody's spirit. We are following the Bible word-for-word. Have a problem? Take it up with God.

Women are equal in God's eyes. Even Landover Baptists are seen as equal to others in God's eyes, unlike 99% of the human population would see them as ignorant, disrespectful, and about on par with the KKK. Because, IMO, the statements made here, are worse then the beliefs of the KKK.
        Where in Scripture does it say any of that??? But, guess what, I have Scripture which contradicts your made-up hippie Jesus.

1st Timothy 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
        1st Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord

1st Corinthians 11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
        1st Corinthians 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

So tell me, where do you see God saying women are equal to men? Clearly women are subordinate to men and should be our helpers. As for God looking at us equally as everybody else...where does the Bible say that? The Bible clearly states that whoever doesn't accept Christ will be damned to Hell. So, if you want to call us good pure people of Landover in Heaven and the filthy sinners in Hell equal in God's eyes....um...Okay...

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by superman22x View Post
          And if that is your wife in your profile, and yourself in your avatar... LMFAO!!!
          Why don't you put YOUR picture up, then? Or are you afraid we'll get a kick out of seeing what a weird loser you are?

You wouldn't laugh at Brother James in real life, I can tell you that much. There's stories of the awful things he would do to people before he was Saved(c). And insulting his dear wife is just below the belt.

Are you so frusterated at losing your arguments that you've resorted to name-calling?

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Name calling? LMFAO stands for, "Laughing My Fucking Ass Off"

You follow your own interpretations of the Bible 100% The bible has been lost in translation.

Comment

Originally posted by superman22x
              Now, if Freehold, Iowa existed, I would come right over, and punch you straight in the nose. But since it doesn't, I waste my time arguing about a parady of a religion...

Why?... Why do you spend so much time on this forum, when the religion is all a parady of Christianity? Everything you believe is the exact opposite of Christianity... It's obvious it's not real beliefs, but my question is, why do you spend so much time defending it?...
              Freehold does exist. Tell that to dozens of posters on here who live in the beautiful unincorporated gated community.

And where do you get "everything we believe is the exact opposite of Christianity"??? Can you point out a single instance where one of us has willfully disoebeyed any of the Bible's commandments? How am I mocking Christianity? You asked some questions, I provided scriptural references for backup. Obviously we all here read the Bible everyday.

I think you are just trying to worm out of the discussion because I had you pinned down by proving to you that Catholicism is a road to Hell. Then you resort to last-ditch efforts at saving face: "lost in translation". Have you done any philological research on the Bible? It is well-understood in philology circles that the KJV translations of the Greek and Hebrew are heads-and-shoulders better than any other English translation.

EDIT: I also do not like being threatened with physical violence over the internet. I'm reporting you to the DOF.

Comment

Here, read up on Freehold. It's really a nice place to live, but I'd doubt they'd let you in until you've done some serious soul searching and truly accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Comment

I'm new to this forum. I've spent the last hour and a half reading various threads on this forum. And I cannot believe how many personal attacks are visible here! This place is a joke, this thread being a HUGE testament to that.

I'm sure in the bible it tells all you "Christians" to respond to another person's questions, doubts, or "incorrect beliefs" with a scripture and an attack on their alleged sexual preference, or a family member, or another of other things seen on this site.

If this "church" has been around since 1620, why would it not have a larger influence on this country, or this world? If there were so many followers, why is the US in the state it's in?

So go ahead, tell me how stupid I am, how unchristian I am, and what it will be like for me in hell, all while avoiding all my questions.

Comment

You sure do have a lot of questions. Maybe you'd like to decide which one I answer?
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I'm guessing you already have answers ready at the tips of your fingers. Address or answer what you like. My only request, if possible, is to leave what you or anyone else think(s) they know about me out of it.

Comment

The U.S.A. is the most powerful and wealthy nation on the Earth. Our Lord has surely spread his blessings over this continent (except for the Canadians and the Mexicans).

Comment

You are correct, regarding powerful and wealthy. Would you disagree that this country is being invaded by those that are not welcome or deserving? What about the fact that we have an astronomical debt to countries on the other side of the world? Would a country of Landover Baptist's let such a thing to happen?

Comment

You make it sound like I'm president, or something. Why didn't you prevent the worldwide economic collapse if you know so much about it?

Comment

Thank you for proving my point and confirming my thoughts. Would anyone else care to take a stab, perhaps referring to the questions I asked?

Comment

Originally posted by silverTRMN8R View Post
                                If this "church" has been around since 1620, why would it not have a larger influence on this country, or this world?
                                Simple, my young friend. As Jesus taught us, the path to Heaven is narrow, and the road to Hell is broads. Most people, in the US and around the world, choose enslavement to the sinful deathstyle over the freedom of God's many Laws. He said it would be so; most will exercise free will and find themselves in Hell for the choices they make.

If there were so many followers, why is the US in the state it's in?
                                I just answered that!

Originally posted by silverTRMN8R View Post
                                You are correct, regarding powerful and wealthy. Would you disagree that this country is being invaded by those that are not welcome or deserving?
                                Invaded? Goodness, they're already here! Fortunately, not at Landover, of course.
                                What about the fact that we have an astronomical debt to countries on the other side of the world? Would a country of Landover Baptist's let such a thing to happen?
                                No, of course not! Landover's economists are followers of Ludwig von Mises, that is Austrian school economics, not that ridiculous "deficits are good" Keynesian fairy tales that Obama's people and the Fed central bankers believe in!

Edit: Oops, I see this is in the men's section. I'm sorry, Pastor, I know how you dislike it when I start talking economics and bashing Ben Bernanke in front of the menfolk.
                                www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                                Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                                Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Working...
                                X