X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FIVE POINTS TO KEEP WOMEN IN THEIR PLACE

Thank you for the reply. Now, gathered on the information posted in the beginning of this thread, is this information that I should take seriously? I mean, clearly you cannot be in charge of anything, which would include posting your own answer on this forum. And to add to that, you have cooties.

Comment

I also find the merchandise in the gift shop quite humorous. Hypocrisy at its finest!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyD View Post
        I just answered that!
        Actually, not quite. Where are all the followers that could make a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by silverTRMN8R View Post
          Thank you for the reply. Now, gathered on the information posted in the beginning of this thread, is this information that I should take seriously? I mean, clearly you cannot be in charge of anything, which would include posting your own answer on this forum. And to add to that, you have cooties.
          A True Christian™ woman is only subject to a True Christian™ man. Particularly, her husband, her father, or her Pastor.

And I have not had cooties since I moved into the Christian orphanage in Chicago, over 20 years ago. There's a shampoo that gets rid of them, you see.

Actually, not quite. Where are all the followers that could make a difference?
          You mean like our Beloved Leader Obama, one of our finest Stealth candidates? Why, he even pledged to overturn DOMA, and now has his lawyers defending it in court and comparing same-sex "marriage" to incest and child rape!

That Barry, he's quite a card!
          www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
          Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
          Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

I am by no means an Obama fan boy. He's a joke! Plenty of false claims during the campaign, and no good changes since election, well, besides the extra 14 dollars I on my paycheck.

Comment

I am by no means an Obama fan boy. He's a joke! Plenty of false claims during the campaign, and no good changes since election, well, besides the extra 14 dollars I on my paycheck.
              There's hope for you yet, my friend!

Why not head on over to the Introductions forum (in the General Church Fellowship section), and tell us a bit about yourself? Likes, dislikes, what Bible version you read, a favorite verse or Bible story, things like that!
              www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
              Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
              Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Originally posted by krishnaFTW View Post
                I like drinking, woman and partying. Do you like men? I can't think of any other reason why you would never get a woman. I mean, it's one thing to not be able to get one. But to pretend none of them are worthy for you is pretty sad.
                Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                You make no sense. Either you are retarded or drunk. Or perhaps you are a retarded drunk. Not for me to make that judgement, it is God's call. I'd feel sorry for you but you seem to have 'sorry' pretty well sewn up.

Perhaps, you merely need new glasses. Did you fail to see my Missus?
                Originally posted by superman22x View Post
                Hmmm... someone can't respond to the simple question, Are you Gay? So you resort to insulting? Sad indeed...

I think this must be a forum of Gays!
                So you are just a stupid drunk. Not an insult when it is a fact. You have confirmed this time and time again. Drunk and stupid will get you no where in life, son.
                Originally posted by superman22x View Post
                And if that is your wife in your profile, and yourself in your avatar... LMFAO!!!
                I'd like to see a picture of your boyfriend.
                My wife is a gracious lady. And no, being you are incapable of inferring the fact, I am not gay, which explains why we have never met.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by drsteeze View Post
                  are y'all serious? did God not say to treat others how you would like to be treated? would you like to be "Sent to a shed" if you were a woman and it was your time of the month? i mean yeah its gross but its life and that's pretty mean to say towards your wife considering you are supposed to love and cherish each other.

i read about this forum on another Forum i visit and wanted to check it out and read this and i just wanted to say that

I'm also a christian male, but i do not think that God wants you to think this way towards your wife.

also there's really no need to ban me for stating my opinion as i saw you did to some others.
                  I have to agree, I love my wife and I view her as my equal. That dose not mean that if an intruder broke into my house that I would expect her to deal with them, It just means that I would never in my life send her to a shed because she was on her period. What is wrong with you people? I have some contacts that I think you might need. There for a mental ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmett View Post
                    I have to agree, I love my wife and I view her as my equal. That dose not mean that if an intruder broke into my house that I would expect her to deal with them, It just means that I would never in my life send her to a shed because she was on her period. What is wrong with you people? I have some contacts that I think you might need. There for a mental ward.
                    The question is: What is wrong with you? Sister Jenny has created a great hotel for women at their time of the month. She is simply following Biblical commandments...

Leviticus 15:19-23:

19And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.
                    20And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.
                    21And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
                    22And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. 23And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even.
                    Why do you feel it is okay for you to disregard the Word of God? Why do you feel that your wife should taint your household with uncleanliness?

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

• Re: FIVE POINTS TO KEEP WOMEN IN THEIR PLACE

I have to agree, I love my wife and I view her as my equal.
                      Could you show me even one verse in the Holy Bible that says women are men's equal?

That dose not mean that if an intruder broke into my house that I would expect her to deal with them,
                      Thanks for reopening old wounds...
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Every time I see this thread, I think of the nails used on the cross. I can account for four of them, where was the fifth one nailed?

And a cross would certainly keep the Missus in place. Many a night I have considered it but then I got hungry for some bacon and gravy.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

I agree with all of the points made, but I wonder why should a man go to the trouble of printing out these points and quoting scripture while administering a beating, as if a man needs a reason or to explain himself to a lowly piece of property. Does a man apologize to his food before consuming? Should a man have to convince his wife that she only exists to serve him and procreate? I say no!! A beating at the hand of a man should be counted as a blessing by any woman.

Rev. Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Greg View Post
                            I agree with all of the points made, but I wonder why should a man go to the trouble of printing out these points and quoting scripture while administering a beating, as if a man needs a reason or to explain himself to a lowly piece of property. Does a man apologize to his food before consuming? Should a man have to convince his wife that she only exists to serve him and procreate? I say no!! A beating at the hand of a man should be counted as a blessing by any woman.

Rev. Greg

This forum is in the Men's discussion area. Men only are to be and speak here. Therefore all words are used to bring out the finer points of men's issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Greg View Post

Rev. Greg
                              Welcome, and well said! God has already told women their purpose, to aid men and bear Christian Soldiers.
                              Bible boring? Nonsense!
                              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

You all are fucking retarded, god took a rib out of Adam so that she cant stand side by side with him not below him or above him. Second how the fuck do you shit praying faggots know that the bible was real or that god alone exist. You don't fucking know he does or not so who are you to say that woman stand under man. Learn how to treat your wife right douche bags this is why are you jewish fuckers dont get laid. you know you idiots when you pray to god its like praying to a toilet all you doing is praying to something full of shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X