X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Originally posted by AlucardTheVampire View Post
    blah blah blah God said to respect one another more baloney
    Where? Book, chapter and verse, please.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
    sigpic

Comment

medic has a wife
      Hi friend, and welcome to our forums! You seem confused. Men can be married and still be secret butt burglars. Obama has a "wife" and that doesn't make him any less of a homer.

and if god would throw people in hell for being homo then what would that make him look like?
      Righteous. Just. Fair.

But why do you think God desires to appeal to your 21st century western society version of morality? Why do you think you have a better moral compass than the Creator of Morality?

God is nothing but love and happiness
      And Jealous
      And Angry
      And gives the ultimate Cold Shoulder
      And Destructive
      And Mysterious
      And Serious about Circumcision

if you don't understand this than you are not a true christian
      What do you think it is to be a Christian? If you don't accept the Authority of the Holy Bible, by whose authority do you determine what Christianity is?

The game isn't bad at all you're just weird. Which is good and all but you can't judge people just by their appearance or personality. God said to respect one another and I think you should.
      God said to judge one another, dear (John 7:24). And so judge we do, specifically by appearance and personality (Matthew 7:16-17).
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
        Hi friend, and welcome to our forums! You seem confused. Men can be married and still be secret butt burglars. Obama has a "wife" and that doesn't make him any less of a homer.
        My ring finger is much longer than my index finger, but I am and have always been a woman! Why do you think God would have made me a woman with such manly hands?
        Atheists! Make the right choice!
        or
        It should be obvious.
        Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post

Righteous. Just. Fair.

But why do you think God desires to appeal to your 21st century western society version of morality? Why do you think you have a better moral compass than the Creator of Morality?

And Jealous
          And Angry
          And Destructive
          And Mysterious
          And Serious about Circumcision

What do you think it is to be a Christian? If you don't accept the Authority of the Holy Bible, by whose authority do you determine what Christianity is?

God said to judge one another, dear (John 7:24). And so judge we do, specifically by appearance and personality (Matthew 7:16-17).
          I will try not to be disrespectful to you all as this is your forums and not mine. Still, I have some objections to be made.

First of all talking about the game. My son plays it, and I'm fine with it. I would rather for him to have friends, and live a normal High-School life. As I know what it is like to be lonely. I do not want him to hang out with some of the other kids, as they look quite... aggressive. Just because your opinion on the game is about Homosexuality and Terrorism it doesn't make it Satan's entertainment.

Second of all, I am sort of disappointed at the Christians (more specifically, this forum.) Is Homosexuality bad? I think not, it is their life, not yours to choose. Does the Bible discuss anything about Homosexuality? (Oh yes it does. But that is the teaching of 2000 friggin Years ago!) I dont want your "over the top" judgement because of your 'extreme' understanding of the Bible.

Thirdly,I quote:
          "And Jealous
          And Angry
          And Destructive
          And Mysterious
          And Serious about Circumcision"

Wow, that is very disturbing. So what is Satan's entities? I thought these were his in your teaching? For you, God is something to fear, or highly judgmental on its people. For me, God is somebody to pray to, to seek help etc. When I went to a Christian school back in the days, they did not teach me about these people who are striving to find fault in other societies day by day.

Lastly, I also quote:
          "What do you think it is to be a Christian? If you don't accept the Authority of the Holy Bible, by whose authority do you determine what Christianity is?"

Answer: Free Speech. And if you decline, you are just a Hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberGed View Post
            Lastly, I also quote:
            "What do you think it is to be a Christian? If you don't accept the Authority of the Holy Bible, by whose authority do you determine what Christianity is?"

You get your understanding of the Holy Lord of Hosts from the constantly evolving and notoriously unreliable authority of "Free Speech"? The same "Free Speech" that calls for death to all Islam Infidels? The same "Free Speech" that calls rape culture a culture of privilege? This "Free Speech" is how you have come to know Jesus?
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I will try not to be disrespectful to you all as this is your forums and not mine. Still, I have some objections to be made.

First of all talking about the game. My son plays it, and I'm fine with it. I would rather for him to have friends, and live a normal High-School life. As I know what it is like to be lonely. I do not want him to hang out with some of the other kids, as they look quite... aggressive. Just because your opinion on the game is about Homosexuality and Terrorism it doesn't make it Satan's entertainment.

Second of all, I am sort of disappointed at the Christians (more specifically, this forum.) Is Homosexuality bad? I think not, it is their life, not yours to choose. Does the Bible discuss anything about Homosexuality? (Oh yes it does. But that is the teaching of 2000 friggin Years ago!) I dont want your "over the top" judgement because of your 'extreme' understanding of the Bible.

Thirdly,I quote:
              "And Jealous
              And Angry
              And Destructive
              And Mysterious
              And Serious about Circumcision"

Wow, that is very disturbing. So what is Satan's entities? I thought these were his in your teaching? For you, God is something to fear, or highly judgmental on its people. For me, God is somebody to pray to, to seek help etc. When I went to a Christian school back in the days, they did not teach me about these people who are striving to find fault in other societies day by day.

Lastly, I also quote:

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                Christian Owned. This is just merely a website on the internet, and cannot ignore such laws. This site is not for Christians, its for Extremists. I advise you to change the URL to www.christianextremist.net

Sincerely, an Atheist.

Comment

Christian Owned. This is just merely a website on the internet, and cannot ignore such laws. This site is not for Christians, its for Extremists. I advise you to change the URL to www.christianextremist.net

Sincerely, an Atheist.
                  When a woman follows a recipe to make a cake, do you call her an extremist cook?

When a guy follows a shop manual to torque the bolts on a cylinder head, do you call him an extremist mechanic?

Oh wait, those don't count because you haven't (yet) given up on cars and food.

DON'T GIVE UP ON JESUS!!!

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                    When a woman follows a recipe to make a cake, do you call her an extremist cook?

When a guy follows a shop manual to torque the bolts on a cylinder head, do you call him an extremist mechanic?

Oh wait, those don't count because you haven't (yet) given up on cars and food.

DON'T GIVE UP ON JESUS!!!

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                    It's my opinion if I want to follow Jesus or not. I would rather "burn in hell" for believing what is right than being forced to obey something I dont want to.

The Reason why I call all of you "Extremists" is because the things you say/represent about the Bible is just over the top. First of all, I dont think you should follow all the contents of the Bible, a fool would do that. Right now there are explanations to everything such as the Creation of the Universe and so on. For me, the 7-day creation is too Illogical.

Lastly, the things I see on the forums is the prime answer to why you are Extremists. "Left handed people will burn in hell", "Tic-Tac-Toe is Satan's Entertainment", "Negro Music is Satanic", "Indian People worship buttholes"

I am just impressed at the amount of creativity that goes into this thread. Thanks for giving me and my friend a good laugh.

Comment

Ok, I am more familiar with this forum now so I would give my fullest of opinions.

I hate it. I have not found a single thread that it doesn't object/offend people.

So... Christianity is the perfect religion and other religions are s*it? Is that judgement fair and just? What is wrong with you people!

I have no right to step into this circle, and I dont want to. And I am not gonna leave with a "Enjoy Hell" message because that is immature...

Comment

I would rather "burn in hell" for believing what is right...
                        How ridiculous! Why would you burn in hell for believing what is right? Atheists will bend over backwards and stand on their heads to try to make the Holy Word of God look bad.
                        Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                        in 2016

Comment

Wow. I have lost complete faith in Christianity because of what you people are saying. You guys are making a big deal out of nothing! When the medic's patients say "get behind me doctor" it doesn't refer to homosexuality at all. If you have played the game it is the heavy who says that line and he is the largest and slowest character in the game so he's an easy target. If the medic heals him he can do more to help the team but the medic is vulnerable so the heavy protects the medic not do homosexual actions. I hate it most when you say that homosexuality is the worst thing in that game(which there is none). the cussing is just like you see on TV. You don't see any of the characters say the F-word, the S-word, or the N-word. The violence in the game isn't that bad either. Look at other games today like far cry, hitman, call of duty, etc. TF2 looks more like a cartoon then a gory shooter. You people are just too blind and to stupid to realize that. I'm happy I won't have to see you ignorant jerks in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by THELASTCHURRO View Post
                            Wow. I have lost complete faith in Christianity because of what you people are saying. You guys are making a big deal out of nothing! When the medic's patients say "get behind me doctor" it doesn't refer to homosexuality at all. If you have played the game it is the heavy who says that line and he is the largest and slowest character in the game so he's an easy target. If the medic heals him he can do more to help the team but the medic is vulnerable so the heavy protects the medic not do homosexual actions. I hate it most when you say that homosexuality is the worst thing in that game(which there is none). the cussing is just like you see on TV. You don't see any of the characters say the F-word, the S-word, or the N-word. The violence in the game isn't that bad either. Look at other games today like far cry, hitman, call of duty, etc. TF2 looks more like a cartoon then a gory shooter. You people are just too blind and to stupid to realize that. I'm happy I won't have to see you ignorant jerks in hell.
                            You don't seem to have posted an intro. thread

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                              You don't seem to have posted an intro. thread
                              Um......Do you think I care?

Comment

Originally posted by THELASTCHURRO View Post
                                Um......Do you think I care?
                                I do.

I would recommend using better manners if you want to keep posting.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X