X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ElizabethMueller
    Unsaved trash
    • Jul 2018
    • 10

    #1

    Thank You for Having Me :)

    Hi, all! Thanks so much for allowing me to join. My name is Elizabeth, and here are some things about me so you can understand me a little better. I live life for Jesus!


    - I am a liberal democrat
    - I am firmly pro-choice
    - I don't attend church right now because I'm not a fan of organized religion
    - I fully support gay marriage
    - I am 28 and have no children


    Anything else you want to know?
  • Esther B.
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2012
    • 575

    #2
    Re: Thank You for Having Me

    Why do you hate Jesus?
    And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
    Deuteronomy 6.5

    Comment

    • Elmer G. White
      Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
      Victim of atheist scientific persecution
       
      • Apr 2014
      • 10290

      #3
      Re: Thank You for Having Me

      Originally posted by ElizabethMueller View Post
      Hi, all! Thanks so much for allowing me to join. My name is Elizabeth, and here are some things about me so you can understand me a little better. I live life for Jesus!

      - I am a liberal democrat
      - I am firmly pro-choice
      - I don't attend church right now because I'm not a fan of organized religion
      - I fully support gay marriage
      - I am 28 and have no children

      Anything else you want to know?
      Dear sinner,

      We'd like to know what church you used to go to, and what your favorite Bible verse is, and how you came to find Jesus. I'd also like to inform you that we are not shocked by your views. Many of us were sinners who turned to the earthly pleasures that you listed in your post. We are not here to deny you any of those. We're here to worship Jesus Christ and to tell the sinner population what the consequences of your beliefs and actions are in the long run, i.e., eternity. It is obvious that a tiny bit of your soul is still pure and that Jesus is calling you.

      Revelation 3:20
      Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.




      Yours in Christ,

      Elmer
      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



      PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

      Comment

      • ElizabethMueller
        Unsaved trash
        • Jul 2018
        • 10

        #4
        Re: Thank You for Having Me

        Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
        Dear sinner,

        We'd like to know what church you used to go to, and what your favorite Bible verse is, and how you came to find Jesus. I'd also like to inform you that we are not shocked by your views. Many of us were sinners who turned to the earthly pleasures that you listed in your post. We are not here to deny you any of those. We're here to worship Jesus Christ and to tell the sinner population what the consequences of your beliefs and actions are in the long run, i.e., eternity. It is obvious that a tiny bit of your soul is still pure and that Jesus is calling you.

        Revelation 3:20
        Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.




        Yours in Christ,

        Elmer

        Dear Elmer,


        Thank you for the wise words. You're right, Jesus is calling me. He is holding me in His arms and telling me to watch out for vile people like you. I did not expect my views to shock you, I was simply sharing my beliefs. Actually, I used to be just like you--completely enraptured in hatred, cruelty, and everything un-Jesus like imaginable. I thank God every day that I changed.


        To answer your questions:


        -I have attended many churches over the years, but most recently a Lutheran.


        - I don't have a favorite Bible verse. I don't have favorite sentences out of secular books either.


        - I accepted Jesus as my savior when I was eight years old

        Comment

        • ElizabethMueller
          Unsaved trash
          • Jul 2018
          • 10

          #5
          Re: Thank You for Having Me

          Originally posted by Esther B. View Post
          Why do you hate Jesus?

          Dear Esther,


          I don't. I only hate people who spread messages like you do. Sounds suspiciously like the Pharisees, doesn't it? If I recall correctly, Jesus wasn't too pleased with those guys, was he?

          Comment

          • Elmer G. White
            Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
            Victim of atheist scientific persecution
             
            • Apr 2014
            • 10290

            #6
            Re: Thank You for Having Me

            Originally posted by ElizabethMueller View Post
            I used to be just like you--completely enraptured in hatred, cruelty, and everything un-Jesus like imaginable. I thank God every day that I changed.
            Dear Mueller (Miss/Mrs.??),

            What are your views about Jesus based on? You might be aware that the only actual source about His residence on Earth let alone His teachings is the Bible, as the other sources (Josephus, Pliny, Tacitus, let alone the Gnostics) are unreliable and probably forged. We totally agree that Jesus Loves those who follow and obey Him in every way (Ecclesiastes 12:13, John 3:16) but condemns those who fail to eternal torture (John 3:18).

            Psalms 11:5
            The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

            What is Jesus-like? What is He going to do to make Himself heard among the hoards of unbelievers? In the Gospels He makes a promise!

            Matthew 10:34
            Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

            This may seem to be in contradiction with the content of the Gospels but if you read on and reach Revelation, the promise of the sword is fulfilled. In the near future.

            Revelation 19:15
            And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

            Now let us see some of the methods of persuasion that Jesus is going to use. Again, in the near future!
            • War (Revelation 6:2).
            • Famine (Revelation 6:6).
            • Destruction of one third of the Oceans (Revelation 8:9).
            • Poisoning one thirds of freshwater (Revelation 8:11).
            • Disease, especially dermatological maladies (Revelation 16:11).
            • Killing one third of the surviving mankind (Revelation 9:18).
            • Killing off the remaining sealife (Revelation 16:3).
            • Destroying the rest of the freshwater ecosystems (Revelation 16:4).
            You can see, that the gentle measures are soon to come to an end followed by some serious issues. All commanded by Jesus. Praise Him!



            Based on not knowing us personally, you're judging us (Matthew 7:1 is probably something you're familiar with) to be cruel and hateful. What we are actually trying to do is to tell the masses the Real Message of Jesus in all its terrific Glory, not only the bits that are comfortable. After all, Jesus did not make his temporary sacrifice for this world but to Save us for Eternity. Life over here is supposed to be awful!

            Luke 14:26
            If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

            You're labeling us as cruel although we only want to save people from the imminent destruction that will befall on everyone not Raptured® in due course (1 Thessalonians 4:17). Wouldn't you rather watch the Tribulations in Heavenly comfort than experience them firsthand on the pest-ridden Earth?


            Yours in Christ,

            Elmer
            2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



            PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
            Check out our Research in Creation Science:

            Comment

            • ElizabethMueller
              Unsaved trash
              • Jul 2018
              • 10

              #7
              Re: Thank You for Having Me

              Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
              Dear Mueller (Miss/Mrs.??),

              What are your views about Jesus based on? You might be aware that the only actual source about His residence on Earth let alone His teachings is the Bible, as the other sources (Josephus, Pliny, Tacitus, let alone the Gnostics) are unreliable and probably forged. We totally agree that Jesus Loves those who follow and obey Him in every way (Ecclesiastes 12:13, John 3:16) but condemns those who fail to eternal torture (John 3:18).

              Psalms 11:5
              The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

              What is Jesus-like? What is He going to do to make Himself heard among the hoards of unbelievers? In the Gospels He makes a promise!

              Matthew 10:34
              Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

              This may seem to be in contradiction with the content of the Gospels but if you read on and reach Revelation, the promise of the sword is fulfilled. In the near future.

              Revelation 19:15
              And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

              Now let us see some of the methods of persuasion that Jesus is going to use. Again, in the near future!
              • War (Revelation 6:2).
              • Famine (Revelation 6:6).
              • Destruction of one third of the Oceans (Revelation 8:9).
              • Poisoning one thirds of freshwater (Revelation 8:11).
              • Disease, especially dermatological maladies (Revelation 16:11).
              • Killing one third of the surviving mankind (Revelation 9:18).
              • Killing off the remaining sealife (Revelation 16:3).
              • Destroying the rest of the freshwater ecosystems (Revelation 16:4).
              You can see, that the gentle measures are soon to come to an end followed by some serious issues. All commanded by Jesus. Praise Him!



              Based on not knowing us personally, you're judging us (Matthew 7:1 is probably something you're familiar with) to be cruel and hateful. What we are actually trying to do is to tell the masses the Real Message of Jesus in all its terrific Glory, not only the bits that are comfortable. After all, Jesus did not make his temporary sacrifice for this world but to Save us for Eternity. Life over here is supposed to be awful!

              Luke 14:26
              If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

              You're labeling us as cruel although we only want to save people from the imminent destruction that will befall on everyone not Raptured® in due course (1 Thessalonians 4:17). Wouldn't you rather watch the Tribulations in Heavenly comfort than experience them firsthand on the pest-ridden Earth?


              Yours in Christ,

              Elmer

              My views on Jesus are based on the Bible.


              I hope you know all the verses you quoted were written by men. That's means that are no more authoritative than a Tolkien novel. Because men are not infallible. The Bible is a history book, nothing more. Or more like a history library, really.


              Don't even bother quoting Revelation at me; it's a giant ball of bullshit.


              You want to spread the message of Jesus? Fine, then spread love. You know, like Jesus commanded.

              Comment

              • ElizabethMueller
                Unsaved trash
                • Jul 2018
                • 10

                #8
                Re: Thank You for Having Me

                By the way, it's Mrs.

                Comment

                • Elmer G. White
                  Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
                  Victim of atheist scientific persecution
                   
                  • Apr 2014
                  • 10290

                  #9
                  Re: Thank You for Having Me

                  Originally posted by ElizabethMueller View Post
                  My views on Jesus are based on the Bible.

                  I hope you know all the verses you quoted were written by men. That's means that are no more authoritative than a Tolkien novel. Because men are not infallible. The Bible is a history book, nothing more. Or more like a history library, really.

                  Don't even bother quoting Revelation at me; it's a giant ball of bullshit.

                  You want to spread the message of Jesus? Fine, then spread love. You know, like Jesus commanded.
                  Very fine, your views are based on the Bible but you do not trust the Bible.
                  • What methodology do you use to discern the reliable passages from the ones that you regard as bovine excrement?
                  • How do you know that the passages you like to follow are not written by equally fallible men (including Matthew 7:1 and John 3:16 that I quoted) who were either sincerely misled or deliberately wanting to spread lies?
                  • What is the exact way to study the ancient texts to determine which words are genuine?
                  If you know this method, please share it with us. Until then we must assume that by considering some parts of the Bible as unreliable, you open the gates for holistic skepticism. Jesus who inspired every word in the the Bible tells us that there are no verses in the Bible that can be neglected.

                  Psalms 12:6
                  The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.


                  Yours in Christ,

                  Elmer

                  PS: Lutheran? We know that Luther tried to remove the Books of James, Revelation etc. from the Canon as he was very well aware how they contradicted his vies and he found them awkward when he tried to impose his views on the Bible.
                  2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



                  PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                  Check out our Research in Creation Science:

                  Comment

                  • ElizabethMueller
                    Unsaved trash
                    • Jul 2018
                    • 10

                    #10
                    Re: Thank You for Having Me

                    Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
                    Very fine, your views are based on the Bible but you do not trust the Bible.
                    • What methodology do you use to discern the reliable passages from the ones that you regard as bovine excrement?
                    • How do you know that the passages you like to follow are not written by equally fallible men (including Matthew 7:1 and John 3:16 that I quoted) who were either sincerely misled or deliberately wanting to spread lies?
                    • What is the exact way to study the ancient texts to determine which words are genuine?
                    If you know this method, please share it with us. Until then we must assume that by considering some parts of the Bible as unreliable, you open the gates for holistic skepticism. Jesus who inspired every word in the the Bible tells us that there are no verses in the Bible that can be neglected.

                    Psalms 12:6
                    The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.


                    Yours in Christ,

                    Elmer

                    PS: Lutheran? We know that Luther tried to remove the Books of James, Revelation etc. from the Canon as he was very well aware how they contradicted his vies and he found them awkward when he tried to impose his views on the Bible.

                    The methodology is called history, logic, and evidence. I know you won't like that, but who cares. Facts are facts.


                    As for the passages about Jesus, I believe they also were written by fallible men who most likely made mistakes and told things incorrectly. One thing that is constantly consistent, though, is the character of Jesus. He is always loving, empathetic, and welcoming. That never changes, even between many different writers and thousands of years.


                    There is no exact way to study the texts to figure out what words are genuine. But even when we aren't sure, it's always better to err on the side of love. Hence my beliefs.


                    Do you know how ridiculous you sounds when you say Jesus inspired the Bible? Jesus wasn't even in existence when much of the Bible was written.


                    You got some learnin' to do, kiddo.

                    Comment

                    • Elmer G. White
                      Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
                      Victim of atheist scientific persecution
                       
                      • Apr 2014
                      • 10290

                      #11
                      Re: Thank You for Having Me

                      Originally posted by ElizabethMueller View Post
                      The methodology is called history, logic, and evidence. I know you won't like that, but who cares. Facts are facts.
                      Please be more specific. For instance, based on which historical, logical and evidential methods can you tell that John 1:1-4 is false (based on your opinion below you take it as false)?
                      As for the passages about Jesus, I believe they also were written by fallible men who most likely made mistakes and told things incorrectly. One thing that is constantly consistent, though, is the character of Jesus. He is always loving, empathetic, and welcoming. That never changes, even between many different writers and thousands of years.
                      How do, e.g., Luke 14:6, Luke 19:27, and Matthew 7:21 relate to that. Where comes your "data" that the gospels were written over thousands of yours? Please give the historical and evidential references.
                      There is no exact way to study the texts to figure out what words are genuine. But even when we aren't sure, it's always better to err on the side of love. Hence my beliefs.
                      Why is it better if these errors lead people away frem Heaven. How can you be sure that these are not your personal feelings that have exactly as much evidential value as the feelings of Jeffrey Dahmer? What would make you change your mind and accept that you've erred? What is the probability of your not being sure?
                      Do you know how ridiculous you sounds when you say Jesus inspired the Bible? Jesus wasn't even in existence when much of the Bible was written.

                      You got some learnin' to do, kiddo.
                      John 1 tells us that Jesus was there from the beginning. Is this one of the passages that is false? Based on which historical, logical and evidential grounds?

                      John 1:1-2
                      In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

                      Your referring to "ridiculous" is just a fallacy of ad ridiculum. Things can be true even if they're funny, can't they? In fact, argumentative theory that tells us this is a fallacy is one of the logical tools that you use. Another is to discern opinions from facts. Still another is the ad hominem fallacy, appeal to person; instead of actually discussing my content you mock my education ("You got some learnin' to do, kiddo"; also an ad riduculum). How do you discern your opinions from facts if your methodology is that ambiguous?


                      Yours in Christ,

                      Elmer
                      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



                      PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

                      Comment

                      • ElizabethMueller
                        Unsaved trash
                        • Jul 2018
                        • 10

                        #12
                        Re: Thank You for Having Me

                        Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
                        Please be more specific. For instance, based on which historical, logical and evidential methods can you tell that John 1:1-4 is false (based on your opinion below you take it as false)?How do, e.g., Luke 14:6, Luke 19:27, and Matthew 7:21 relate to that. Where comes your "data" that the gospels were written over thousands of yours? Please give the historical and evidential references.Why is it better if these errors lead people away frem Heaven. How can you be sure that these are not your personal feelings that have exactly as much evidential value as the feelings of Jeffrey Dahmer? What would make you change your mind and accept that you've erred? What is the probability of your not being sure?John 1 tells us that Jesus was there from the beginning. Is this one of the passages that is false? Based on which historical, logical and evidential grounds?

                        John 1:1-2
                        In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

                        Your referring to "ridiculous" is just a fallacy of ad ridiculum. Things can be true even if they're funny, can't they? In fact, argumentative theory that tells us this is a fallacy is one of the logical tools that you use. Another is to discern opinions from facts. Still another is the ad hominem fallacy, appeal to person; instead of actually discussing my content you mock my education ("You got some learnin' to do, kiddo"; also an ad riduculum). How do you discern your opinions from facts if your methodology is that ambiguous?


                        Yours in Christ,

                        Elmer

                        I'm sure you're very well educated, indeed. My point is you still have a lot to learn. That is not the issue, though. The issue is your refusal to learn it.


                        As for me? Maybe I'm wrong about absolutely everything. Maybe you are. Maybe we all are. But I don't care. We all have to believe something. Even though I think your beliefs are sorely misguided, you still have the right to believe them.


                        I'm not going to debate why and how I have come to the conclusions I have. That would only be a viable thing to do if you were genuinely open to what I have to say. With the way it is now, though, it would only be a waste of my time.

                        Comment

                        • Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson
                          Forum Member
                          Forum Member
                          • Jun 2014
                          • 1330

                          #13
                          Re: Thank You for Having Me

                          Originally posted by ElizabethMueller View Post
                          Hi, all! Thanks so much for allowing me to join. My name is Elizabeth, and here are some things about me so you can understand me a little better. I live life for Jesus!


                          - I am a liberal democrat
                          - I am firmly pro-choice
                          - I don't attend church right now because I'm not a fan of organized religion
                          - I fully support gay marriage
                          - I am 28 and have no children
                          Originally posted by ElizabethMueller View Post
                          Anything else you want to know?



                          Hello dear, I'm Elizabeth and you seem like a nice, but highly misguided lady. I just wanted to point out a few bible verses.


                          Being liberal isn't a good thing for in the Bible, they state "
                          Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle." The traditions we have been taught are timeless (women obeying men, children obeying parents, etc) and it would be wrong to stray from them according to the Bible. Even if you were to use outside logic, why trust an ideology that is only 50 years old when you have one that is thousands of years old that is trustworthy and true.



                          Being pro-choice dear is a deep sin and is equivalent to being "pro-murder". Now, the Bible states that you shouldn't kill people (with a few rare exceptions, I'll let the men explain it better since they are men and I'm only a woman). It states that in numerous places like Mark 10:19, Luke 18:20, Numbers 35:16, etc. That is because at conception, the baby is a person and abortion is terminating the baby's life, which equals to murder. You really don't want to explain to God on judgement day that you were a baby-murderer, right?


                          It's sad that you don't go to organized church because God did not create us to be alone, rather he gave us communities. After all, Jesus was not alone, but even He had 12 disciples. You wouldn't say, of course, that you are better and don't need fellowship, right dear?


                          Also, dear, I'm sorry but nowhere in the Bible does it state that marriage can between a man and a man, or two women. It states that marriage is between a man and a woman. "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." Genesis 2:24


                          Finally, it would be wise for you to marry and have children. After all, we are called to be mothers since otherwise we can't be saved (1 Timothy 2:15) and wives (Proverbs 31).

                          God bless,
                          Elizabeth
                          "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

                          Comment

                          • ElizabethMueller
                            Unsaved trash
                            • Jul 2018
                            • 10

                            #14
                            Re: Thank You for Having Me

                            Also, know that this site is now on my radar and I am going to do everything in my power to get it shut down.


                            While you have every right to believe whatever you want, I believe you are a danger to the world and other Christians with the absolute cruelty you spread. So it's my personal mission to get you taken down.


                            Maybe I will fail, but I'm sure as hell going to give it my best. Have a nice day.

                            Comment

                            • BibleReader2231
                              Forum Member
                              Forum Member
                              • Jul 2018
                              • 567

                              #15
                              Re: Thank You for Having Me

                              Dearest Elizabeth,

                              What is it about these forums and this congregation known as Landover Baptist Church that bothers you? I notice your last name is Mueller. Perhaps related to a certain Mueller doing an investigation against the Trump administration? I have YOU on my radar ma'am. You are currently assuming that the good people of Freehold are evil citizens yet you don't even know what they preach. There's a famous saying of how when we ASSUME you make an ass out of you and me. I explore you to look at the world through their eyes and then you will know why the good people who follow The Bible word for word are the ones who will truly be saved. Perhaps it's because Pastor Ezekiel works so closely with President Trump as his top spiritual advisor that you are angry as per the usual Lyin Liberal? Please stop being brainwashed by your husband Detective Mueller and go about your day if you have no interest in being saved. These are good people and I don't appreciate you persecuting them before even engaging in a polite conversation. You just come in here and the first thing you say is how much you dislike everyone here. So close minded. I'll pray for your soul ma'am. I explore you to stop being a bigot and start reading The Bible.

                              Deuteronomy 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

                              May you stop your false persecutions against the church and it's good people and most of all may your husband stop persecuting the good man Donald Trump.
                              My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).

                              Comment

                              Working...