X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Joanna Lytton-Vasey
    True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist
     
    • Jul 2014
    • 8458

    #31
    Re: Hiya friends it feels nice to be here

    Originally posted by Chubbs View Post
    I have shown nothing but respect here to everyone including this Englishwoman, Joanna.
    I have corrected you once about that. I am not, and never have been, English. You are being deliberately offensive and wilfully vexatious.


    Fortunately our pastors have provided us with a shun button, which I shall now use. Goodbye.
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

    Comment

    • Chubsy-Wubsy
      Unsaved trash
      • Jul 2019
      • 58

      #32
      Re: Hiya friends it feels nice to be here

      Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
      I have corrected you once about that. I am not, and never have been, English. You are being deliberately offensive and wilfully vexatious.


      Fortunately our pastors have provided us with a shun button, which I shall now use. Goodbye.
      Honest mistake, you shouldn't expect me to remember everything. You can't do it, either.


      Why are you shunning me? Now who will translate the Bible verses for me?


      Have a Happy 4th of July. Now we're good, my fellow je suis américaine.
      i and jesús are pals!

      Comment

      • Chubsy-Wubsy
        Unsaved trash
        • Jul 2019
        • 58

        #33
        Re: Hiya friends it feels nice to be here

        Can I have one of those fancy true christian badges please? I am willing to accept Jesus Christ as my savior.

        I haven't touched my ***a colloquial word referring to the male copulatory organ spelled as "dick" removed by moderator*** for the last 48 hours. Surely that should earn me points with Jesus. Oh, the Bible verses.


        1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.


        I not fully sure what it means but maybe, it can be applied to my situation. Whenever I feel the uncontrollable urge to beat the monkey, Jesus will help me find an escape.
        i and jesús are pals!

        Comment

        • Faith_Machine
          Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
          True Christian™
          • Mar 2011
          • 10050

          #34
          Re: Hiya friends it feels nice to be here

          My friend, Christianity is not a drug you experiment with. Christ is knocking on your door with a nail-pierced hand.

          Will you let Him in?
          WARNING:
          In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
          REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

          Comment

          • Chubsy-Wubsy
            Unsaved trash
            • Jul 2019
            • 58

            #35
            Re: Hiya friends it feels nice to be here

            Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
            My friend, Christianity is not a drug you experiment with. Christ is knocking on your door with a nail-pierced hand.

            Will you let Him in?
            I will. Please know I'm in deep excruciating pain.


            I want to be high on Jesus.
            i and jesús are pals!

            Comment

            • Chubsy-Wubsy
              Unsaved trash
              • Jul 2019
              • 58

              #36
              Re: Hiya friends it feels nice to be here

              Chubbs I'm not leaving you alone, you faithless gutterpunk. May the maggots devour your corpse and the sulfur burn what remains. I curse ye that Satan sweep away your soul to Hell. In all your goings ye be cursed. May your blessings turn into suffering. I hate you with every ounce of evil in my body. But I need you inside of me right now. You satisfy me as I enthrall you. I am hungry so don't be foolish. There is blood on your face as in my hands. I curse your family and everything you hold dear.
              So you want to cast me aside? Remember I stood by you through thick and thin. I care not for your bastardy yet I will seek my vengeance if I am wronged. Face my wrath, you shall know the pain. I come from Hell, and to Hell you must go. If God hates you so do I. Your soul is of the Devil, O wicked one. Leave these stupid christians alone. They will shun you, only I will embrace.

              Yours forever and truly,
              A-----------A,
              a humble slave of
              DCLXVI




              YOU'RE DEAD.
              i and jesús are pals!

              Comment

              • MitzaLizalor
                Completely CRAZY for the Lord
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2010
                • 14707

                #37
                Re: Hiya friends it feels nice to be here

                Originally posted by Chubbs View Post
                I.….deal in crypto-currency.….I am broke

                Comment

                • Isabella White
                  True Christian™ Icon of Feminine Virtue
                   
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 4379

                  #38
                  Re: Hiya friends it feels nice to be here

                  Originally posted by Chubbs View Post
                  Chubbs I'm not leaving you alone, you faithless gutterpunk. May the maggots devour your corpse and the sulfur burn what remains. I curse ye that Satan sweep away your soul to Hell. In all your goings ye be cursed. May your blessings turn into suffering. I hate you with every ounce of evil in my body. But I need you inside of me right now. You satisfy me as I enthrall you. I am hungry so don't be foolish. There is blood on your face as in my hands. I curse your family and everything you hold dear.
                  So you want to cast me aside? Remember I stood by you through thick and thin. I care not for your bastardy yet I will seek my vengeance if I am wronged. Face my wrath, you shall know the pain. I come from Hell, and to Hell you must go. If God hates you so do I. Your soul is of the Devil, O wicked one. Leave these stupid christians alone. They will shun you, only I will embrace.

                  Yours forever and truly,
                  A-----------A,
                  a humble slave of
                  DCLXVI

                  YOU'RE DEAD.
                  Dear Mr. Silly Chubbs: Oh, come now ... aren't you being rather overly-dramatic, in a rather amateurish manner? I suppose you think that we should believe that a demon possessed you and made you write that nonsense. I should warn you once again, that has been bought and washed by the of the , the . The gates of may burst with demons coming this way and that, but they will not succeed in infiltrating this, the most Sacred and Holy site of Almighty.

                  Now, as our much-beloved Brother Larry has warned you, you are on thin ice. And our blessed has given us a way of dealing with people like you:

                  I Corinthians 5:11-13:
                  11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
                  12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
                  13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

                  Think on, young Mr. Chubbs, and take some responsibility for your foolish actions before the takes action!

                  Sincerely, Isabella W.
                  (Mrs.) Isabella White

                  Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

                  Comment

                  • Chubsy-Wubsy
                    Unsaved trash
                    • Jul 2019
                    • 58

                    #39
                    Re: Hiya friends it feels nice to be here

                    Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
                    Dear Mr. Silly Chubbs: Oh, come now ... aren't you being rather overly-dramatic, in a rather amateurish manner? I suppose you think that we should believe that a demon possessed you and made you write that nonsense.
                    Ma'am, I swear on my dead mother it wasn't me. This demon is quite real. He/she grabbed me rather roughly by the hair and almost flung me out of the window.


                    As you can see, I even started quoting from the Bible in a few previous posts.


                    I might be lacking in faith. That gives the enemy an unfair advantage.


                    These demons are very resilient, and can even survive an exorcism.


                    This isn't the first time but I sure hope this is the last I am seeing of Beelzebub's minions. You have no idea how scared I am.
                    i and jesús are pals!

                    Comment

                    • Chubsy-Wubsy
                      Unsaved trash
                      • Jul 2019
                      • 58

                      #40
                      Re: Hiya friends it feels nice to be here

                      Why don't I get one of the true christian badges? I deserve it more than anyone else.

                      Please moderators gimme that badge. I am a perfect Christian all right, that badge is gonna scare the demons away.


                      i LOVE fancy badges like these.


                      YIC,
                      Chubbs
                      i and jesús are pals!

                      Comment

                      • Brother Gonzalez
                        Another brick in Donald´s wall - A.K.A "The Gonz"
                        True Christian™
                         
                        • Sep 2016
                        • 2087

                        #41
                        Re: Hiya friends it feels nice to be here

                        Originally posted by Chubbs View Post
                        Please moderators gimme that badge.
                        Nope.
                        1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

                        Comment

                        • Isabella White
                          True Christian™ Icon of Feminine Virtue
                           
                          • Mar 2019
                          • 4379

                          #42
                          Re: Hiya friends it feels nice to be here

                          Originally posted by Chubbs View Post
                          Why don't I get one of the true christian badges? I deserve it more than anyone else.

                          Please moderators gimme that badge. I am a perfect Christian all right, that badge is gonna scare the demons away.

                          i LOVE fancy badges like these.

                          YIC,
                          Chubbs
                          Oh, my goodness, Mr. Chubbs! You really are quite the comedian, aren't you? I almost wet myself laughing at this ridiculous request. And I know everybody else has found it to be hysterically amusing, too.

                          Sincerely, Isabella W.


                          (Mrs.) Isabella White

                          Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

                          Comment

                          • Chubsy-Wubsy
                            Unsaved trash
                            • Jul 2019
                            • 58

                            #43
                            WTF with the infractions

                            Why did I receive this infraction? Why?

                            Dear Chubbs,

                            You have received an infraction at The Landover Baptist Church Forum.

                            Reason: Failing at living
                            -------
                            Listen up, Chubsy-Wubsy.
                            Stop. If you're going to mock me, at least use proper form. It isn't Chubsy-Wubsy, it is Chubsy-Ubsy, a character from Our Gang/The Little Rascals. So, most of you are old enough to having watched it.

                            Like dude, how did even people manage to live before there was iPhones. It's beyond me.





                            It's the Chubsy-Ubsy you're talking about. Notwithstanding the fact that I was just a bit chubby as a kid, and not morbidly obese. In fact, I have a perfect BMI under 30.


                            But all right, if you're gonna give me shit about my spellings, here's one right back at you.

                            No one likes a cry baby, whiner or mormon. You at batting 3 and 0.

                            -------
                            Chubsy-Ubsy isn't a cry baby or whiner from what I found about that silly TV show from the 1830s or something. It's not exactly a show I would watch. Surely there is no bikini babes, karate chops or hot waxing when you have black and white motion reels.


                            He is a bully and a mean rascal. So, you can either be a bully or a cry-baby but not both at the same time.


                            Summary: the description about me does not quite fit.


                            Cut the crap and get right with Jesus before it is too late.
                            Did you even bother to read my pro-Jesus posts. Like, man. This was totally uncalled for.


                            By the way, I still insist that I am under the influence of demons. I am not lying one bit.


                            YIC,
                            Chubbs
                            i and jesús are pals!

                            Comment

                            • Dennis Lukes
                              Innkeeper for Christ
                              True Christian™
                              • Dec 2018
                              • 2388

                              #44
                              Re: Hiya friends it feels nice to be here

                              Keep it up, fatty. The hand of Jesus works through the excellent moderators of the LBC Forum. He reads all of your posts (along with everything else on the web - Proverbs 15:3) and will judge you accordingly come the Glory.




                              From this moment forward, you ought not to post anything you wouldn't want Christ to read. Your eternal soul IS at stake here.
                              I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                              Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                              But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                              From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

                              Comment

                              • DolliMoans
                                Confirmed Enemy of God
                                BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                                • Sep 2017
                                • 451

                                #45
                                Re: Hiya friends it feels nice to be here

                                I can't wait to see this failed fat troll banned. Oh, glory, will that be something!

                                Comment

                                Working...