X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JennyD
    Honorary True Christian™
    Sweet Placid Sister
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2007
    • 9567

    #46
    Re: Hi I'm new here

    Originally posted by Forest_dweller View Post
    Alright, cool it!
    I came to these forums because I wanted to better understand the Christian viewpoint. I wanted to maybe accept Jesus one day. But Pastor Ezikiel kept on annoying me, ah well I figured, he is probably just bored...
    But when you rearranged my post like that, you annoyed me to no limit. And I came to the conclusion that if I turn christian, I might end up just like you! That horrified me so much that here I am posting this.
    captain, it is your fault that I will never accept Jesus. It is your fault that I hate christians now. It is your fault that I lost hope in mankind. I hearby vow that I will NEVER accept Jesus, even if it means eternal damnation! Thats right, enjoy the fact that you so lovingly turned another soul (I'm sure I'm not the first) away from God, because of your inability to say anything nice! Zeke, this is your fault to a lesser extent, but still, your fault. Stop calling me a demon and a hateful bigot for your own personal enjoyment!
    I hope you are all happy, and yes, captain, see you in hell! Scumbag.
    Pardon me for saying so, Forest Gump, but you're far too much of a thin-skinned pansy for God.

    God demands of us that we hate and kill those He despises. It seems you couldn't even bear to call them queer, or adulterer, or polyculturist (look it up), or blended-fabric-wearer, or witch, much less EXECUTE them!

    Why, I had to turn in the nicest hairdresser I ever had, a really sweet guy who did wonderful things with my 'do, and a personal friend, all because he confessed his lust for Mel Gibson's posterior to me.

    I miss him. His salon was the only place I could get the Paul Mitchell conditioner I liked, and now I have split ends. I do visit his grave from time to time, and wish he'd preferred the hot, penetrating love of Jesus to sweaty man-on-man orgies of lustful depravity.

    Your lukewarm ways would only get you the same one-way ticket you're earning to Hell already.

    Enjoy Hell, sinner.
    www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
    Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

    Christian Ladies:
    Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

    Comment

    • Forest_dweller
      Unsaved Trash, Demon Hippie
      • Nov 2008
      • 62

      #47
      Re: Hi I'm new here

      Sticks and stones, Jenny, sticks and stones.

      Aaron (thats captain crunch right?) being mildly insane is funny, he should write a diary and email to me (I haven't had a good laugh in too long)
      Its forest dweller, not forest gump.
      And I have every right to blame of capt. crunch for this, mr johnson. Maybe if he cooled off a little (being polite and not making an ass of yourself works wonders). I thought he was rambling random things for a second there, something and JH and a conspiracy... Code? What code? If I wanted to say something I would say it plain and simple.
      Capt, are you really that devastated? Obama won fair and square, get used to it.

      Comment

      • Rev. M. Rodimer
        Honorary True Christian™
        Forum Member
        • May 2008
        • 13996

        #48
        Re: Hi I'm new here

        Originally posted by Forest_Dump View Post
        Sticks and stones, Jenny, sticks and stones.
        Seems to me she hit the nail right on the head.

        Are you up to the tasks God sets forth, including the stoning of those who hate Him? I'm thinking your wrist might be a bit too limp.

        Aaron (thats captain crunch right?) being mildly insane is funny, he should write a diary and email to me (I haven't had a good laugh in too long)
        How nice of you to mock the mentally ill. I see there is no Christian compassion in you. Typical of atheists, who lack any moral compass.
        Its forest dweller, not forest gump.
        Forest Dump it is! (You're happy to make fun of Captain Portway's name, why is yours off limits?)
        <pathetic crybaby whining deleted>

        Capt, are you really that devastated? Obama won fair and square, get used to it.
        Yes, the Antichrist stole the election fair and square.
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

        Comment

        • Forest_dweller
          Unsaved Trash, Demon Hippie
          • Nov 2008
          • 62

          #49
          Re: Hi I'm new here

          My names not off limits, laugh all you want. I only make fun of capt because he is a real mean P.O.S.
          I find his mental illness funny because when I posted saying ""some people on these forums are insane" I had no idea there was someone actually insane here (I thought those people where just stupid). Lack a moral compass? Please. At least I do not go around saying witches should be put to death, hell of a moral compass on you guys (by the way, "Thou shalt not kill" still applies)

          I suspect that Aaron took one too many liberty caps, you might want to talk to him about those...

          His insanity is not the funny part, what he says is just priceless!!! Come on Rodimer, do not go all angry on me, I thought you where one of the nice (well, nicer) guys.

          Comment

          • Rev. M. Rodimer
            Honorary True Christian™
            Forum Member
            • May 2008
            • 13996

            #50
            Re: Hi I'm new here

            Originally posted by Forest_dweller View Post
            My names not off limits, laugh all you want. I only make fun of capt because he is a real mean P.O.S.
            He wasn't being mean, he's ill. Jackass.
            I find his mental illness funny because when I posted saying ""some people on these forums are insane" I had no idea there was someone actually insane here (I thought those people where just stupid).
            Ah, so that makes it funny for him to be ill. When you get cancer or the AIDS, I'll be sure to laugh at you.
            Lack a moral compass? Please. At least I do not go around saying witches should be put to death, hell of a moral compass on you guys (by the way, "Thou shalt not kill" still applies)
            Exactly. You do not go around saying what God says (that witches should be executed), because you have no moral compass.

            "Thou shalt not kill" references murder. Or do you think God would command us never to kill anyone, then command us to kill people? He'd be contradicting Himself if He did so, now wouldn't He?

            I suspect that Aaron took one too many liberty caps, you might want to talk to him about those...
            I suspect you're a God-mocking troll.

            His insanity is not the funny part, what he says is just priceless!!! Come on Rodimer, do not go all angry on me, I thought you where one of the nice (well, nicer) guys.
            I am. I can't help it if you're a rude, insensitive, self-important, God-mocking troll.
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

            Comment

            • Brother Temperance
              Senior Usher
              True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
              A very nice young man
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2006
              • 15621

              #51
              Re: Hi I'm new here

              Originally posted by Forest_dweller View Post
              I suspect that Aaron took one too many liberty
              Typical freedom-hating leftists. There is no such thing as too much liberty!
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



              God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

              Comment

              • Capt. Aaron Portway
                One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
                Salvation from Above
                God's Favorite Pilot™
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2008
                • 6309

                #52
                Re: Hi I'm new here

                Originally posted by Forest_dweller View Post
                Sticks and stones, Jenny, sticks and stones.

                Aaron (thats captain crunch right?) being mildly insane is funny, he should write a diary and email to me (I haven't had a good laugh in too long)
                Its forest dweller, not forest gump.
                And I have every right to blame of capt. crunch for this, mr johnson. Maybe if he cooled off a little (being polite and not making an ass of yourself works wonders). I thought he was rambling random things for a second there, something and JH and a conspiracy... Code? What code? If I wanted to say something I would say it plain and simple.
                Capt, are you really that devastated? Obama won fair and square, get used to it.
                Originally posted by Forest_dweller View Post
                My names not off limits, laugh all you want. I only make fun of capt because he is a real mean P.O.S.
                I find his mental illness funny because when I posted saying ""some people on these forums are insane" I had no idea there was someone actually insane here (I thought those people where just stupid). Lack a moral compass? Please. At least I do not go around saying witches should be put to death, hell of a moral compass on you guys (by the way, "Thou shalt not kill" still applies)

                I suspect that Aaron took one too many liberty caps, you might want to talk to him about those...

                His insanity is not the funny part, what he says is just priceless!!! Come on Rodimer, do not go all angry on me, I thought you where one of the nice (well, nicer) guys.
                Listen Smokey,
                I may be having a tough time dealing with some ISSUES right now, but I'm not going HELL with the likes of you! I'm a True Christian™, washed in the Blood of the Lamb and am now incapable of sin.


                And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

                And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

                Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
                Revelation 7:13-15

                You on the other hand are a God-mocking, tree-hugging, hippy queer with less knowledge of Jesus or the Bible than the stupid rocks your undoubtedly worship! Unsaved Trash like you make me SICK!!!

                SICK!!!

                SICK!!!

                SICK!!!

                Obama is the first sign of the coming Apocalypse, dipshit!

                Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
                Song of Solomon 1:6

                God does not even want us to LOOK at him! That's why I'm down in this basement! Rev. Rodimer does not live in Landover, but he is a good man. I can only assume one of the RHINOS in our midst gave him some bad information as to my whereabouts and mental condition.

                As for coded messages, they are EVERYWHERE! Look around, we are in the End Times, when Signs and Wonders are there for those who know what to look for!

                Just as hippy weirdos like you can find your "Liberty Caps" where others would miss them, my hyper-Christian mind can see symbols and signs of the coming Tribulation almost where ever I look, even in the innane rambling of some hippy fag like you!

                You believe you've come here of your own free will I assume?

                WRONG!!!

                You have been sent by Satan himself to torment God's Favorite People™ on His Favorite Forum! You have zero chance of being saved, because you deny OUR Chrsitian nature. We are the ONLY True Christians™ and thus the ONLY people on this EARTH who will serve for Eternity at the Right Hand of God!

                AMEN!
                sigpic


                Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



                God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



                Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

                Comment

                • _JEEBUSLVR_
                  Confirmed Enemy of God
                  BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 7

                  #53
                  Re: Hi I'm new here

                  Originally posted by Forest_dweller View Post
                  No, I do not. I can never take piece in a tyrant that has insane followers and demands absolute obedience in exchange for the worst punishment imaginable. By worst punishment imaginable I mean eternity. Think about it. You might like the first 1,000 years in heaven. Meeting saints and having tea with angels, etc. But then the next 1,000 years comes... then 1,000,000 years pass by. Eventually it wears you tired, and you simply want it to end. But no end will ever come. You are going to stay here, having the same conversations with God, over, and over, and over again. Suddenly the Angels turned boring, their constant singing irritates you from it's repetitiveness. And another billion years pass. Eventually you will find yourself hating it. Hating God, hating his angels, hating everything in heaven. You will have him for robbing you of purpose. For robbing you of rest. You stuck in a cursed existence, surrounded for all eternity by the beings you (at least now) despise so much. And no end is in sight. There will never be a end to your miserable existence in heaven. That is why I want to just die. Just to lose my consciousness and stay like that. That would be true rest, not eternity.
                  HERE HERE!

                  Comment

                  • Nobar King
                    Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                    Christ's Guardian
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 23748

                    #54
                    Re: Hi I'm new here

                    Do you have anything positive to add to this discussion?
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                    Comment

                    • Forest_dweller
                      Unsaved Trash, Demon Hippie
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 62

                      #55
                      Re: Hi I'm new here

                      Capt, you know what liberty caps are right?
                      I was not sent by Satan, seriously listen to common sense. If you believe that the apocalypse is coming, then by all means prepare for it.
                      Obama's election was a sign on four more years (hopefully eight, IMHO) of peace, while our economy repairs itself. I see nothing negative about that. I believe that the "black" face you mentioned was a metaphor (And Obama's skin is brown, if it where black he would look like he just escaped from an oven or something).

                      Again with the petty insults, do you talk to your mother with that mouth?

                      Thank you, JeebusLvr. Finally someone who agrees instead of tossing around threats of eternal damnation.

                      And to everyone reading this, until God himself appears to me and tells me hell is real, everything in the Bible regarding hell is either a metaphor or fiction. And if God IS real, then it should not be very hard for him to prove it.

                      Comment

                      • Mr. Johnson
                        Forum Member
                        Forum Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 100

                        #56
                        Re: Hi I'm new here

                        Originally posted by Forest_dweller View Post

                        And to everyone reading this, until God himself appears to me and tells me hell is real, everything in the Bible regarding hell is either a metaphor or fiction. And if God IS real, then it should not be very hard for him to prove it.

                        God has better things to do than appear before slime like you and prove his existence. You better start looking around you and SEE God's handiwork.
                        1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

                        God, guns, and guts made America! Lets keep all three!sigpic God bless our troops and damn our enemies.

                        Comment

                        • Capt. Aaron Portway
                          One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
                          Salvation from Above
                          God's Favorite Pilot™
                          True Christian™
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 6309

                          #57
                          Re: Hi I'm new here

                          Originally posted by Forest_dweller View Post
                          Capt, you know what liberty caps are right?
                          They are drug mushrooms that dirty, smelly hippies like yourself pollute your Godless minds with. I'm surprised you are coherent enough to type, being that it's mushroom season. Can you taste colors?

                          For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

                          As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God
                          1st Peter 2:15-16
                          Originally posted by Forest_dweller View Post
                          I was not sent by Satan, seriously listen to common sense. If you believe that the apocalypse is coming, then by all means prepare for it.
                          I don't need permission from the likes of you to prepare for the End Times! God is showing me visions and messages everywhere, just like he did to Daniel!

                          So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

                          Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.

                          And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
                          Daniel 8:17-19
                          Originally posted by Forest_dweller View Post
                          Obama's election was a sign on four more years (hopefully eight, IMHO) of peace, while our economy repairs itself. I see nothing negative about that. I believe that the "black" face you mentioned was a metaphor (And Obama's skin is brown, if it where black he would look like he just escaped from an oven or something).
                          DUH! Their are NO metaphors in the KJV1611. It is all the literal Word of God! And Mr. Osambo self-identifies as "Black". I've NEVER heard that heathen refer to himself as a member of the "Brown Community"! Please, you're grasping at straws now.
                          Originally posted by Forest_dweller View Post
                          Again with the petty insults, do you talk to your mother with that mouth?
                          My mother is dead. She was a dirty hippy whore who died of the diseases she aquired living her digusting hippy lifestyle. You are headed down the same road son, the road to an early death from one of the Plagues the Lord has unleashed on the non-believers!

                          And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
                          Leviticus 26:21
                          Originally posted by Forest_dweller View Post
                          Thank you, JeebusLvr. Finally someone who agrees instead of tossing around threats of eternal damnation.
                          Typical! The Unsaved Trash do tend to agree with each other. Well, your pal was banned! Serves him right, he was worse than you!
                          Originally posted by Forest_dweller View Post
                          And to everyone reading this, until God himself appears to me and tells me hell is real, everything in the Bible regarding hell is either a metaphor or fiction. And if God IS real, then it should not be very hard for him to prove it.
                          Such unmitigated gall, such PRIDE! Do you honestly think God has the time or the inclination to visit every faithless fool who needs proof that He exists? Talk about delusions of granduer! That is what Faith is you idiot, believing in something that defies logic. True Christians™ like us have no trouble with it at all; it's just secular losers like you that need proof to believe in the Divine. Sad really. Enjoy Hell!
                          sigpic


                          Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



                          God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



                          Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

                          Comment

                          Working...