X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MariaVanRooijen
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    • Oct 2009
    • 29

    #31
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Just because I don't believe what your bible says about meat-eating doesn't mean that I cast spells. In fact, as a child, I was scared to death of witches (ever seen "Hocus Pocus"?). I love animals and don't want to eat them. However, there are some exceptions. If my mom cooks something with meat in it for dinner and I can't find a vegetarian alternative, I pretty much have no choice but to eat the meat. I also admit to enjoying a good Thanksgiving turkey.

    p.s. witches drink chicken blood.

    Comment

    • Pastor Ezekiel
      Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
       
      • Sep 2006
      • 78556

      #32
      Re: Hello

      Originally posted by MariaVanRooijen View Post
      Just because I don't believe what your bible says about meat-eating doesn't mean that I cast spells. In fact, as a child, I was scared to death of witches (ever seen "Hocus Pocus"?). I love animals and don't want to eat them. However, there are some exceptions. If my mom cooks something with meat in it for dinner and I can't find a vegetarian alternative, I pretty much have no choice but to eat the meat. I also admit to enjoying a good Thanksgiving turkey.

      p.s. witches drink chicken blood.
      Witches eat Christian babies.

      How old are you girl?

      Why do you hate Jesus?
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

      Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

      Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

      Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

      Comment

      • MariaVanRooijen
        Confirmed Enemy of God
        • Oct 2009
        • 29

        #33
        Re: Hello

        Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Witches eat Christian babies.

        How old are you girl?

        Why do you hate Jesus?
        I'm 19.

        Nowhere have I said that I hate Jesus. Why would I hate a fictional character?

        Comment

        • Pastor Ezekiel
          Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
           
          • Sep 2006
          • 78556

          #34
          Re: Hello

          Originally posted by MariaVanRooijen View Post
          I'm 19.

          Nowhere have I said that I hate Jesus. Why would I hate a real character?
          You have stated repeatedly that you reject Christ, despite the historical fact that He suffered and died (temporarily) for my sins.

          I call that hatred.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

          Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

          Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

          Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

          Comment

          • MariaVanRooijen
            Confirmed Enemy of God
            • Oct 2009
            • 29

            #35
            Re: Hello

            Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            You have stated repeatedly that you reject Christ, despite the historical fact that He suffered and died (temporarily) for my sins.

            I call that hatred.
            So, I received an infraction of "being a sassy-mouthed feminazi bitch" for my simple statement that it's pathetic that you altered what I wrote. Tell me, exactly what does my pointing out that you altered what I wrote have to do with feminism? I suppose I'm going to receive another infraction for posting this. Well, go ahead, have a ball!

            Comment

            • Pastor Ezekiel
              Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
               
              • Sep 2006
              • 78556

              #36
              Re: Hello

              Originally posted by MariaVanRooijen View Post
              So, I received an infraction of "being a sassy-mouthed feminazi bitch" for my simple statement that it's pathetic that you altered what I wrote. Tell me, exactly what does my pointing out that you altered what I wrote have to do with feminism? I suppose I'm going to receive another infraction for posting this. Well, go ahead, have a ball!
              The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

              Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

              Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

              Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

              Comment

              • MariaVanRooijen
                Confirmed Enemy of God
                • Oct 2009
                • 29

                #37
                Re: Hello

                Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.
                Now why on earth would I contact a pastor regarding my rights?

                Comment

                • Pastor Ezekiel
                  Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                   
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 78556

                  #38
                  Re: Hello

                  Originally posted by MariaVanRooijen View Post
                  Now why on earth would I contact a pastor regarding my rights?
                  Why would you want to spew hatred on God's favorite forum?

                  You are not welcome here, heathen.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

                  Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                  Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                  Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                  Comment

                  • Wide-Open
                    Director of European Evangelical Outreach
                    A Shining Example of Christ's Love
                    Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
                    True Christian™
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 18449

                    #39
                    Re: Hello

                    Originally posted by MariaVanRooijen View Post
                    I noticed how in that video by FoxNoise they labeled Amsterdam as "Amsterdam, Holland", instead of "Amsterdam, Netherlands". Holland is not another name for the country of the Netherlands, rather it is a region in the Netherlands. In that region does indeed lie Amsterdam and Rotterdam, but they used it as if they were using Holland to refer to the entire country of the Netherlands, like if they were to say "Instanbul, Turkey", or "Moscow, Russia". That's FoxNews for you...
                    So, explain to me why three of the most popular Dutch songs are

                    "Hup, Holland, hup!"

                    "Ik hou van Holland"

                    and

                    "In Holland staat een huis"

                    Well?

                    Is it "Nederlandse maatjes" or "Hollandse maatjes"?

                    Well?

                    "Hollands diep?"

                    Well?

                    Ever seen the holland.com website?

                    Well?

                    And if you want to be a real drag, today "Holland" is not a region, but two different provinces. Still, most Dutch and Flemish people will gladly refer to "Holland" as the country.

                    You've not been there in the last 400 years have you?

                    Please talk about things you actually know something about.

                    PS: it's not "Netherlands" or "the Netherlands" but "The Netherlands". Thank you.
                    Psalm 81:10:
                    I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                    open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

                    Comment

                    • Emil Sledge
                      struggling to make sense for Jesus
                      Forum Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 257

                      #40
                      Re: Hello

                      (I have sister Marge helping me to write this morning.)

                      I think we need to figure out what is making atheistics and man haters like Maria want to come to this forum to talk with Christians and fix it. What is it they want to learn about here if not about the 1611 King James Bible? Do they just want to be a burr under our saddles? Is talking to Christians fun for them? I think it's probably more fun for us because now I get to tell Maria that they're stoking the coals for her right now!

                      Also, why would a young woman hate kids like you do, Maria? Oh, I get it! Jesus loves the little children and you hate Jesus.

                      Maria, your funeral is going to be very short and quiet with no kids or grandkids crying or to say what a great lady you were. Just a bunch of your other man haters and atheistics waiting where you waited to hop on the log flume to the lake of fire. Well I hope you won't have too long a wait.

                      Maria, you really should open yourself to Jesus today. Then a good Christian man will want you so you can make pies and babies. You're useless if you can't do those two easy things the way Jesus Christ wants you to.
                      GOT DEMONS? WE CAN HELP! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT THEM ALONE! JESUS WANTS YOU TO BE RID OF THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO IT ALONE! LET US HELP YOU RIGHT AWAY!

                      Comment

                      • MariaVanRooijen
                        Confirmed Enemy of God
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 29

                        #41
                        Re: Hello

                        Originally posted by Emil Sledge View Post
                        (I have sister Marge helping me to write this morning.)

                        I think we need to figure out what is making atheistics and man haters like Maria want to come to this forum to talk with Christians and fix it. What is it they want to learn about here if not about the 1611 King James Bible? Do they just want to be a burr under our saddles? Is talking to Christians fun for them? I think it's probably more fun for us because now I get to tell Maria that they're stoking the coals for her right now!

                        Also, why would a young woman hate kids like you do, Maria? Oh, I get it! Jesus loves the little children and you hate Jesus.

                        Maria, your funeral is going to be very short and quiet with no kids or grandkids crying or to say what a great lady you were. Just a bunch of your other man haters and atheistics waiting where you waited to hop on the log flume to the lake of fire. Well I hope you won't have too long a wait.

                        Maria, you really should open yourself to Jesus today. Then a good Christian man will want you so you can make pies and babies. You're useless if you can't do those two easy things the way Jesus Christ wants you to.
                        I dislike kids (especially babies) because they're annoying little things that do nothing but cry, eat, and shit.

                        And there's more to life than making pies and babies.

                        Comment

                        • Rev. M. Rodimer
                          Honorary True Christian™
                          Forum Member
                          • May 2008
                          • 13996

                          #42
                          Re: Hello

                          Originally posted by MariaVanRooijen View Post
                          I dislike kids (especially babies) because they're annoying little things that do nothing but cry, eat, and shit.

                          And there's more to life than making pies and babies.
                          Yes, yes, we know. You prefer making baby pie.
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!
                          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

                          Comment

                          • MariaVanRooijen
                            Confirmed Enemy of God
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 29

                            #43
                            Re: Hello

                            Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                            Yes, yes, we know. You prefer making baby pie.
                            Is eating babies the only thing you ever think about? Seems like you have some issues. Were you almost cannibalized as a baby or something?

                            Comment

                            • WWJDnow
                              True Christian™
                              True Christian™
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 6325

                              #44
                              Re: Hello

                              Originally posted by John Scopes View Post
                              Are you a virgin?
                              She's an athiest, so of course she's a virgin. All the ugly girls become athiests because they can't get laid, so they get angry at God.
                              The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

                              Comment

                              • James Hutchins
                                True Christian™
                                Just a Regular Nice Guy
                                 
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 29457

                                #45
                                Re: Hello

                                Originally posted by MariaVanRooijen View Post
                                I dislike kids (especially babies) because they're annoying little things that do nothing but cry, eat, and shit.

                                And there's more to life than making pies and babies.
                                You do know you were born as an infant and therefore you were a baby. From reading your posts, you still are quite the wimpy whiner.
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                                Comment

                                Working...