X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Remy Lebeau
    LBU Professor and Biblical Wordsmith Extraordinaire
    President of the Ex-Negro Academy Alumni Association
    Freehold Best Tan Award winner, 10 yrs running
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 2058

    #46
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by MariaVanRooijen View Post
    Hello. My name is Maria and I am from Massachusetts. I am 19 years old. I've been cruising this board for several days now trying to decide whether or not I should sign up, so I know that you will most likely ask me what church I attend and what kinds of pies I bake for my husband. So before you ask that, let me say that I am an atheist and I am not married. I've never even had a boyfriend and I'm not interested in having one (and before you accuse me of being a lesbian, I'm not). I'm young physically and young at heart. I also look like I'm about 12 (the lack of makeup and piercings, coupled with my 5'1" makes me look really young).
    As you are an unsaved I cannot formally welcome you seeing as, for all intents and purposes, you aren't welcome. So I'll just say, "Hi, Maria".

    Why do you, an atheist, want to be here, on a Christian forum? What made you so pigheaded and pompous, that you decided your limited human capacity to experience reality could determine the very nature and totality of existence and hence deem yourself qualified to rule out the very possibility of a god and throw your lot in with the radical darwinistas? You're a woman so you didn't get buggered by a priest. 99.99% of male atheist are just disgruntled catholics trying to get back at God(oblivious to the fact that catholics are godless pagans), but the female atheist has always been a mystery to me. I'd like to know what makes you tick.
    Master of Godly Debating

    Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

    Debate Record
    Currently Undefeated
    Lastest Debates:
    Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
    James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
    Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
    Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
    86 Victories
    0 Defeats

    Past Victories (Archive):
    Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
    Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
    Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

    Comment

    • Pastor Ezekiel
      Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
       
      • Sep 2006
      • 78556

      #47
      Re: Hello

      Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
      As you are an unsaved I cannot formally welcome you seeing as, for all intents and purposes, you aren't welcome. So I'll just say, "Hi, Maria".

      Why do you, an atheist, want to be here, on a Christian forum? What made you so pigheaded and pompous, that you decided your limited human capacity to experience reality could determine the very nature and totality of existence and hence deem yourself qualified to rule out the very possibility of a god and throw your lot in with the radical darwinistas? You're a woman so you didn't get buggered by a priest. 99.99% of male atheist are just disgruntled catholics trying to get back at God(oblivious to the fact that catholics are godless pagans), but the female atheist has always been a mystery to me. I'd like to know what makes you tick.
      I'm afraid you'll have to ask her in Quarantine, Brother Remy. I caught the little harlot posting porno on God's favorite forum just moments ago.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

      Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

      Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

      Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

      Comment

      • Emil Sledge
        struggling to make sense for Jesus
        Forum Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 257

        #48
        Re: Hello

        Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        I'm afraid you'll have to ask her in Quarantine, Brother Remy. I caught the little harlot posting porno on God's favorite forum just moments ago.
        Where did she post it Pastor Zeke? Ill sure stay away from that thread yes siree! That little tart!
        GOT DEMONS? WE CAN HELP! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT THEM ALONE! JESUS WANTS YOU TO BE RID OF THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO IT ALONE! LET US HELP YOU RIGHT AWAY!

        Comment

        Working...