X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse
    Unsaved trash
     
    • May 2007
    • 27

    #1

    Hello, I lerned a swear, wanna here it?

    Hello, I'm Akive I found this place while wandering the net and thought it looked interesting. WilliamJenningsBryan said I should come here to introduce myself. My religious beliefs... are... well to be honest I'm a Nihilist, I believe in nothing not even Nihilism. Though I do have a favorite part of a Bible verse which is my signature, and I await to see if it is true. Anyways that's me in a nutshell, you want specifics ask... and I may answer
    What is it the Bible teaches us? - rapine, cruelty, and murder. What is it the Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.
    - Thomas Paine
  • Brother Temperance
    Senior Usher
    True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
    A very nice young man
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 15621

    #2
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
    Hello, I'm Akive I found this place while wandering the net and thought it looked interesting. WilliamJenningsBryan said I should come here to introduce myself. My religious beliefs... are... well to be honest I'm a Nihilist, I believe in nothing not even Nihilism. Though I do have a favorite part of a Bible verse which is my signature, and I await to see if it is true. Anyways that's me in a nutshell, you want specifics ask... and I may answer
    Friend, if you accept the Truth of the fact that Jesus is going to send a raghead riding a pale horse to brutally kill everyone who doesn't love Him enough, wouldn't it make sense to get right with Christ now?
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



    God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

    Comment

    • SUV
      True Christian™ Princess
      The Driving Force behind RA12
      Have at it, anytime!
      • Sep 2006
      • 11027

      #3
      Re: Hello

      Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
      I believe in nothing not even Nihilism.
      So then, why not just Believe in God and Jesus and get in with us Elite?

      It's going to be Armageddon! The Armageddon, I say!!!

      Perhaps sooner than later with Godly George W. Bush doing all he can to bring it on. We wouldn't want to keep JESUS waiting, would we?

      Comment

      • Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse
        Unsaved trash
         
        • May 2007
        • 27

        #4
        Re: Hello

        Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
        Friend, if you accept the Truth of the fact that Jesus is going to send a raghead riding a pale horse to brutally kill everyone who doesn't love Him enough, wouldn't it make sense to get right with Christ now?
        As I said I am waiting to see if there is any truth in the Four Riders, and if there is any truth in them then I'll gladly accept eternal Damnation for being a Nihilist. However if there is no truth in them then In the Days that Come I'll be one who simply watches as the Rabid Dogs rip eachother's throats out under the direction of men pretending to be gods
        What is it the Bible teaches us? - rapine, cruelty, and murder. What is it the Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.
        - Thomas Paine

        Comment

        • Pastor Ezekiel
          Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
           
          • Sep 2006
          • 78556

          #5
          Re: Hello

          Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
          As I said I am waiting to see if there is any truth in the Four Riders, and if there is any truth in them then I'll gladly accept eternal Damnation for being a Nihilist. However if there is no truth in them then In the Days that Come I'll be one who simply watches as the Rabid Dogs rip eachother's throats out under the direction of men pretending to be gods
          Boy, by the time you satisfy your own selfish curiosity, it will be too late. By then you'll be hurtling headfirst into the firey pit of hell, to be anally raped by every demon in hell while you chant "I guess they were right".

          What is preventing you from accepting the love of Christ right now, this very moment? He is waiting for you.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

          Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

          Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

          Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

          Comment

          • Rachael Van Helsing
            HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
            • Sep 2006
            • 5131

            #6
            Re: Hello

            Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
            Hello, I'm Akive I found this place while wandering the net and thought it looked interesting. WilliamJenningsBryan said I should come here to introduce myself. My religious beliefs... are... well to be honest I'm a Nihilist, I believe in nothing not even Nihilism.
            Not to pick at straws here, but that would be kind of like someone saying 'I eat nothing not even pizza', while they are eating a pizza.
            If you don't believe in Nihilism, how are you a nihilist? Do you just like using that title?
            sigpic
            Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

            Comment

            • Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse
              Unsaved trash
               
              • May 2007
              • 27

              #7
              Re: Hello

              Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
              Not to pick at straws here, but that would be kind of like someone saying 'I eat nothing not even pizza', while they are eating a pizza.
              If you don't believe in Nihilism, how are you a nihilist? Do you just like using that title?
              I figured that you'd say something like that Van Helsing, the title Nihilist is actually used by others to describe people who do not believe in Religion, Morality, Emotions, or really anything else. Nihilists only truely believe in one thing, and that is Death will come for everyone it's only a matter of when. oh and Yehézq'el I said earlier I will gladly accept any punishment if there is anything to this Religion stuff
              What is it the Bible teaches us? - rapine, cruelty, and murder. What is it the Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.
              - Thomas Paine

              Comment

              • Rachael Van Helsing
                HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
                • Sep 2006
                • 5131

                #8
                Re: Hello

                Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
                Nihilists only truely believe in one thing, and that is Death will come for everyone it's only a matter of when. oh and Yehézq'el I said earlier I will gladly accept any punishment if there is anything to this Religion stuff
                So, then, you're not a nihilist, but rather share some nihilist philosophies. Wouldn't it be easier to simply say you don't have any particular religion?

                I figured that you'd say something like that Van Helsing, the title Nihilist is actually used by others to describe people who do not believe in Religion, Morality, Emotions, or really anything else.
                You figured, eh?
                Have you been lurking awhile and watching my posts, then?
                sigpic
                Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

                Comment

                • WilliamJenningsBryan
                  True Christian™
                   
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 9384

                  #9
                  Re: Hello

                  Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
                  I figured that you'd say something like that Van Helsing, the title Nihilist is actually used by others to describe people who do not believe in Religion, Morality, Emotions, or really anything else. Nihilists only truely believe in one thing, and that is Death will come for everyone it's only a matter of when. oh and Yehézq'el I said earlier I will gladly accept any punishment if there is anything to this Religion stuff
                  Out of curiosity, how have you reconciled Gödel's incompleteness theorems with nihilism?

                  And as a follow on, since nihilism subscribes to the notion that no action is preferable to any other, how is it that you have wound up on a Baptist Church forum as opposed to say a Mooselimb forum?
                  Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                  brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                  ...and get off my lawn
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Brother Temperance
                    Senior Usher
                    True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                    A very nice young man
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 15621

                    #10
                    Re: Hello

                    Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
                    As I said I am waiting to see if there is any truth in the Four Riders, and if there is any truth in them then I'll gladly accept eternal Damnation for being a Nihilist. However if there is no truth in them then In the Days that Come I'll be one who simply watches as the Rabid Dogs rip eachother's throats out under the direction of men pretending to be gods
                    Friend, if no action is better than any other, then there is nothing than can override your own aesthetic preferences. And it's definitely better, from an aesthetic point of view, to live in Paradise with Jesus for ever than to suffer eternally in the Lake of Fire. So the only truly nihilistic thing to do is to repent of your nihilism (why do you capitalise it, by the way? I thought nihilists didn't believe in capitalisation) and turn your life over to Christ right now.

                    Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
                    I figured that you'd say something like that Van Helsing, the title Nihilist is actually used by others to describe people who do not believe in Religion, Morality, Emotions, or really anything else. Nihilists only truely believe in one thing, and that is Death will come for everyone it's only a matter of when.
                    That's a pretty thick thing to believe. What about God? Death's not coming for Him. And do you really believe nothing else? Do you not believe that 2+2=4? Do you not believe that noodles taste nicer than stroganoff? Do you not believe that the Jews control the Stock Exchange? This "nihilism" seems like a pretty naive philosophy.
                    oh and Yehézq'el I said earlier I will gladly accept any punishment if there is anything to this Religion stuff
                    Why? If you only serve your own self-interest, isn't it better to avoid punishment?
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                    God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                    Comment

                    • Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse
                      Unsaved trash
                       
                      • May 2007
                      • 27

                      #11
                      Re: Hello

                      yes I do serve my own self interests, but if I were to "repent" my nihilism, then that would make it seem that I fear "divine" retribution. However to fear "divine" retribution one must first believe in it, yet believing in something does not necessarily mean one fears it. So while I believe in Death I do not fear it and since I do not believe that god exists that means that there is no reason for Death to come for him. Also to me food is food taste does not matter. and William I do know of Gödel's Theorems because to put rules or Theories to nihilism is like putting rules on Anarchy, it ceases to be one thing and becomes another, and finally I wound up here on this forum because I managed to find this forum before a "mooselimb" forum
                      What is it the Bible teaches us? - rapine, cruelty, and murder. What is it the Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.
                      - Thomas Paine

                      Comment

                      • Brother Temperance
                        Senior Usher
                        True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                        A very nice young man
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 15621

                        #12
                        Re: Hello

                        Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
                        yes I do serve my own self interests, but if I were to "repent" my nihilism, then that would make it seem that I fear "divine" retribution. However to fear "divine" retribution one must first believe in it, yet believing in something does not necessarily mean one fears it. So while I believe in Death I do not fear it and since I do not believe that god exists that means that there is no reason for Death to come for him.
                        Friend, do you believe in planks of wood? Do you believe in Brother Bobby-Joe? Do you fear the combination of the two? If not, you're even dumber than I thought.
                        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                        God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                        Comment

                        • Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse
                          Unsaved trash
                           
                          • May 2007
                          • 27

                          #13
                          Re: Hello

                          I fear no man, and nothing they may create. That includes the sheet wearing Cac ar oineach Bobby-Joe. Finally Plá ar do teach, Ia, Cthulhu fhtagn! agus Plá ar Treoraí an Tí!
                          What is it the Bible teaches us? - rapine, cruelty, and murder. What is it the Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.
                          - Thomas Paine

                          Comment

                          • Bobby-Joe
                            Landover Security Superviser
                            Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                            NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                            True Christian™
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 18405

                            #14
                            Re: Hello

                            Originally posted by Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse View Post
                            I fear no man, and nothing they may create. That includes the sheet wearing Cac ar oineach Bobby-Joe. Finally Plá ar do teach, Ia, Cthulhu fhtagn! agus Plá ar Treoraí an Tí!
                            What's this? Demon summoning 101 on Jesus favorite forum?

                            Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                            Hot Must ReadThreads!


                            Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                            Comment

                            • Akive Soldier of the Apocalypse
                              Unsaved trash
                               
                              • May 2007
                              • 27

                              #15
                              Re: Hello

                              Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
                              What's this? Demon summoning 101 on Jesus favorite forum?
                              who'd of guessed, the KKK man himself... now if you would simply learn the only truly Civilised Language perhaps you would know what I said. Though if you want the know what I said with the phrase that you added Cthulhu Fhtagn to, I said A Plague on your House, and on the Leader of the House
                              What is it the Bible teaches us? - rapine, cruelty, and murder. What is it the Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.
                              - Thomas Paine

                              Comment

                              Working...