X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by The Jabba Master View Post
    in a way i have, I was babtized as a Cathlioc and in the Christian religion (maybe not yours but in manny others) I am a Christian and i have Accepted Chist... well I've accepted that he was a man that lived close to the fall of the Roman Empire
    You don't know much there kiddo. Jesus' earthly ministry was 500 years before Rome fell. Clearly, while you were baptized a Catholic you were not educated by them.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
    This explains EVERYTHING. When you're brought up to believe that a paedophile wearing a dress and a fish-head is feeding you little Christ biscuits because he's God's representative on earth, no wonder Star Battles seems like bleak social realism.
    Read my previous Post

    i only went to curch once and i havent gone back becuse it was vary vary boreing

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by The Jabba Master View Post
    in a way i have, I was babtized as a Cathlioc
    This explains EVERYTHING. When you're brought up to believe that a paedophile wearing a dress and a fish-head is feeding you little Christ biscuits because he's God's representative on earth, no wonder Star Battles seems like bleak social realism.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    So that means you were buggered by countless dress wearing "fathers" who no doubt told you that if you let them have their way with you, you'd be an official Christian....

    Catlickers are not Christian in any sense of the word. They worship Jesus' momma and the antiChrist roman pope. Take a look at THIS.

    You need to read the Bible boy.
    I dont go to curch... also its happend in other religious curchs too

    i beleave in the dogmatic form of beleafe witch states that you dont need to go to curch to beleave you just need to have that beleafe in your heart

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by The Jedi Master View Post
    in a way i have, I was babtized as a Cathlioc and in the Christian religion (maybe not yours but in manny others) I am a Christian and i have Accepted Chist... well I've accepted that he was a man that lived close to the fall of the Roman Empire
    So that means you were buggered by countless dress wearing "fathers" who no doubt told you that if you let them have their way with you, you'd be an official Christian....

    Catlickers are not Christian in any sense of the word. They worship Jesus' momma and the antiChrist roman pope. Take a look at THIS.

    You need to read the Bible boy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joo
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by moofy View Post
    Are you saying that black women are cursed whores who can't control sexual desires?
    That's basically the implication.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Even this addle-brained female got it. Are you so deeply retarded that you can't accept the love Jesus offers? Get on your knees NOW boy and beg Him to save you from everlasting torment. Do you want to spend eternity being anally raped by every demon in hell?

    Accept Christ NOWNOWNOW!
    in a way i have, I was babtized as a Cathlioc and in the Christian religion (maybe not yours but in manny others) I am a Christian and i have Accepted Chist... well I've accepted that he was a man that lived close to the fall of the Roman Empire

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Betty Lambskin View Post
    oh, I think I've seen the light, Brother.

    I must go make myself ready to lay prostrate before Jesus.
    Originally posted by The Jedi Master View Post
    How about New person... yeah that works
    Even this addle-brained female got it. Are you so deeply retarded that you can't accept the love Jesus offers? Get on your knees NOW boy and beg Him to save you from everlasting torment. Do you want to spend eternity being anally raped by every demon in hell?

    Accept Christ NOWNOWNOW!

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Deaner View Post
    What do you expect us to call somebody who waltzes in here using "Bloody Foreskin" as a user name?
    How about New person... yeah that works

    Leave a comment:


  • Betty Lambskin
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    1 Corinthians 14:34-36
    Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

    You'll do as you are told in God's favorite forum and you'll *like it.

    *Make it 3:00 and use the side entrance.
    oh, I think I've seen the light, Brother.

    I must go make myself ready to lay prostrate before Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    Where in the Bible does it give you the right to fantasize about me being your wife? First of all, I am quite happy feasting on my HUSBANDS flagons, as the Lord sayeth, and he would not feel comfortable with you dreaming of backhanding my soft, supple body, even if it was done with a brisk leather Bible, and a camel crop, today at 2:30 in the Pastor's office at LBC.
    1 Corinthians 14:34-36
    Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.


    You'll do as you are told in God's favorite forum and you'll *like it.

    *Make it 3:00 and use the side entrance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Goatski
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Is that how you got vasalcongestion? I thought you gothfags loved to have circlejerk parties every chance you got...
    Your obsession with anal lubrication compression is outside the scope of my experience. Perhaps you have mistaken me for your fellow sodomite, Temperance? It is evident in all the phenomenon of nature that homosexuality unnatural and unproductive. If the male anus was mean to receive the lingam it would produce its own lubrication. And oily feces does not count - yes, I saw in your heart that you were going to justify sodomy on those grounds.

    Leave a comment:


  • Betty Lambskin
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

    I've encountered plenty of false Christians in my day, but you take the cake lady. All you are on about is holding orgies with old nigra boys and struggling to find cover in some false version of the Bible by spinning even those lies. If you were my wife you'd get the beating of your life right about now, and Jesus would Bless me for it.
    Where in the Bible does it give you the right to fantasize about me being your wife? First of all, I am quite happy feasting on my HUSBANDS flagons, as the Lord sayeth, and he would not feel comfortable with you dreaming of backhanding my soft, supple body, even if it was done with a brisk leather Bible, and a camel crop, today at 2:30 in the Pastor's office at LBC.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    Genesis 1:28 was a command to Adam and Eve, not to all mankind, duh!

    Not every command given to every camel-nursing raghead in the Bible applies to Christians day. Has every pastor at LBC built an ark this year? Goodness you people are archaic. The Old Testament was fulfilled and replaced by the New Testament

    God teaches that husbands and wives must get it on regularly, or face God's wrath! He's watching, you know. But where is the verse that says, "go forth and abandon ye common sense, dullard?"

    I Timothy 5:8, "If a man provide not for those of his own house, he has denied the faith and is worse than an infidel."

    At least my litter of Christianettes will be wearing Hillfiger, not sackcloth!
    #1) Using large type is a form of shouting. Which makes you quite the uppity loudmouth, not a demure Christian woman who knows when to hold her tongue. Ditto the defiance on Biblical law.

    #2) I'm sure we'd all be interested in knowing exactly who the "camel nursing ragheads" are that you despise so. I have personally never heard any of God's chosen referred to in such a manner. Are you referring to Moses? Noah? Do please share.

    #3) Kindly reveal to us exactly where in the Holy Bible (KJV1611) that God tells us to go ahead and ignore some parts of the Bible.

    I've encountered plenty of false Christians in my day, but you take the cake lady. All you are on about is holding orgies with old nigra boys and struggling to find cover in some false version of the Bible by spinning even those lies. If you were my wife you'd get the beating of your life right about now, and Jesus would Bless me for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    Genesis 1:28 was a command to Adam and Eve, not to all mankind, duh!

    Not every command given to every camel-nursing raghead in the Bible applies to Christians day. Has every pastor at LBC built an ark this year? Goodness you people are archaic. The Old Testament was fulfilled and replaced by the New Testament

    God teaches that husbands and wives must get it on regularly, or face God's wrath! He's watching, you know. But where is the verse that says, "go forth and abandon ye common sense, dullard?"

    I Timothy 5:8, "If a man provide not for those of his own house, he has denied the faith and is worse than an infidel."

    At least my litter of Christianettes will be wearing Hillfiger, not sackcloth!
    The Lord certainly didn't bless you with much in the way of intelligence or comprehension, did He? "Regularly" doesn't mean we have to rut like Nigras and Mexican'ts on welfare. Once or twice a month appropriately timed for the best chance of conception is regular enough, and there is no point in knowing each other just for the sake of "doing it" at times of the month where there is no chance of conception.

    Leave a comment:

Working...