X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    The Old Testament was fulfilled and replaced by the New Testament
    We follow the Truth:

    Ezra 6:11
    Also I have made a decree, that whosoever shall alter this word, let timber be pulled down from his house, and being set up, let him be hanged thereon; and let his house be made a dunghill for this.

    Your new version is the word of Satan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Betty Lambskin
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
    First, let's quote the real Bible instead.

    1 Corinthians 7:5 Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

    Now that's out of the way, even though my marital bed is none of your concern, I will say my husband and I come together enough for both our tastes and for one purpose, to plant his seed in my womb so we may bring forth more little Christians.
    And to answer your question, "Would Christ say to the Chrurch [sic], I'm going to force you to be pregnant even though we can't afford another child?" Yes, of course He would! Again, here is the relevant scripture...

    1 Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

    Saved in childbearing! It doesn't get any more clear than that!

    Genesis 1:28 was a command to Adam and Eve, not to all mankind, duh!

    Not every command given to every camel-nursing raghead in the Bible applies to Christians day. Has every pastor at LBC built an ark this year? Goodness you people are archaic. The Old Testament was fulfilled and replaced by the New Testament

    God teaches that husbands and wives must get it on regularly, or face God's wrath! He's watching, you know. But where is the verse that says, "go forth and abandon ye common sense, dullard?"

    I Timothy 5:8, "If a man provide not for those of his own house, he has denied the faith and is worse than an infidel."

    At least my litter of Christianettes will be wearing Hillfiger, not sackcloth!

    Leave a comment:


  • Betty Lambskin
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
    Sister (Brother?), the Bible does not mention or give names to mankind's naughty parts. Do you really think God would approve of your coming up with cute labels like "Lambskin" for your tallywhacker?

    I've never had a tallywacker. Do they sing? Lambskin is my Cockatoo. I taught him "My Redeemer Lives."

    Leave a comment:


  • Betty Lambskin
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
    Because he wasn't encouraging it. And what does "earth-baked" mean? Since baking is what women do to little Soldiers for Christ in their tummy ovens after a man has inserted his babyseed, should I take that as meaning that you think it's acceptable for a man to spill his seed on the ground in the hope that Mother Nature will bake it for him?
    No in fact it is biblical the she should drink the "bitter water" each time! [Numbers 5:24])

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    How is that I am persecuted for upholding the wholesome, earth-baked goodness about marital sexuality practiced in 95% of congregations today, I backed it up on the Bible (again last night!) and yet Pastor Zeke deems it appropriate to talk about circle-"joking" ?
    Because he wasn't encouraging it. And what does "earth-baked" mean? Since baking is what women do to little Soldiers for Christ in their tummy ovens after a man has inserted his babyseed, should I take that as meaning that you think it's acceptable for a man to spill his seed on the ground in the hope that Mother Nature will bake it for him?

    Leave a comment:


  • Betty Lambskin
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Is that how you got vasalcongestion? I thought you gothfags loved to have circlejerk parties every chance you got...
    How is that I am persecuted for upholding the wholesome, earth-baked goodness about marital sexuality practiced in 95% of congregations today, I backed it up on the Bible (again last night!) and yet Pastor Zeke deems it appropriate to talk about circle-"joking" ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Goetien View Post
    Ma'am, oral sex has no place in the chaste household. Only through the connection of the lingam and yoni can the couple unite into one terribly divine power and work in the forge of the ninth sphere. Oral sex is purely for pleasure, bestial in nature, and leads to even more deprived forms of infrasexuality. One must NEVER spill the cup of Hermes, never reach the abonimable orgasm, never spill the sacred wine - EVER!!!

    1 John 3:
    [9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
    [10] In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.


    People who orgasm are of the devil so don't go thinking wild sweaty animal thrusting is OK.
    Is that how you got vasalcongestion? I thought you gothfags loved to have circlejerk parties every chance you got...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    1 Corinthians 7:5 Do not deprive each other, except perhaps by mutual consent for a time, to be free for prayer, but then return to one another, so that Satan may not tempt you through your lack of self-control.

    The Bible says that the husband is to love his wife as Christ loved the church. Would Christ say to the Chrurch, I'm going to force you to be pregnant even though we can't afford another child? No, out of loving concern Jesus would take precautions before penetrating the congregation. To refrain altogether could lead to adultery!


    Sounds like your prudish discomfort may have to do with brainwashing from your papist days.
    First, let's quote the real Bible instead.

    1 Corinthians 7:5 Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

    Now that's out of the way, even though my marital bed is none of your concern, I will say my husband and I come together enough for both our tastes and for one purpose, to plant his seed in my womb so we may bring forth more little Christians.
    And to answer your question, "Would Christ say to the Chrurch [sic], I'm going to force you to be pregnant even though we can't afford another child?" Yes, of course He would! Again, here is the relevant scripture...

    1 Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

    Saved in childbearing! It doesn't get any more clear than that!

    Leave a comment:


  • Goatski
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    I have NEVER justified oral sex with the Bible. This act is only acceptable between a heterosexual man and woman.

    I will live with my new demeaning subheading. Are you people bent on perversion?
    Ma'am, oral sex has no place in the chaste household. Only through the connection of the lingam and yoni can the couple unite into one terribly divine power and work in the forge of the ninth sphere. Oral sex is purely for pleasure, bestial in nature, and leads to even more deprived forms of infrasexuality. One must NEVER spill the cup of Hermes, never reach the abonimable orgasm, never spill the sacred wine - EVER!!!

    1 John 3:
    [9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
    [10] In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.


    People who orgasm are of the devil so don't go thinking wild sweaty animal thrusting is OK.

    Leave a comment:


  • Virginia Day Templeton
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    Well first of all, it is not Foreskin, but lamb skin, as in the blessed lamb of God. And actually Lambskin is also the name of my Cockatoo, so I thought it was cute.
    Sister (Brother?), the Bible does not mention or give names to mankind's naughty parts. Do you really think God would approve of your coming up with cute labels like "Lambskin" for your tallywhacker?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rachael Van Helsing
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
    P/S: Does your husband point at his apples and tell you they will not suck themselves?

    DEEPLY Offended, Sister Thumper


    Actually, I agree with you guys (eek). This one seems unusually fixated on sexual acts, even more than....er....some people!

    BL, surely there's a 'kinky housewives' forum somewhere for that kinda thing? Or, what about talking about such things with your girlfriends? You won't get much of a receptive audience here, I'm afraid.

    You, like all other *cough* tolerant xtians <insert sarcasm> probably wouldn't take advice from an 'evil heathen' <insert sarcasm> like myself, but, it's just a helpful hint. Ignore it if you will, and see what happens.

    Leave a comment:


  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Brother V View Post
    Congratulations, you are no longer listed as Unsaved Trash.
    YIC
    v
    Praise!! Pastor V

    You show such compassion.

    I hope you're not going soft on us?

    Leave a comment:


  • Betty Lambskin
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Brother V View Post

    It also struck me as odd, that I've never heard anyone who only uses the KJV1611 bible try to justify oral sex with the bible.

    Coincidence?

    YIC
    V
    I have NEVER justified oral sex with the Bible. This act is only acceptable between a heterosexual man and woman.

    I will live with my new demeaning subheading. Are you people bent on perversion?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother V
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    I am a new to this site, and for some strange reason it labels me "under investigation" I have been saved for 23 years. How can I fix this? And why do you label people like this?
    Congratulations, you are no longer listed as Unsaved Trash.

    YIC
    v

    Leave a comment:


  • Daisy Mae Johnson
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    Meanwhile, will continue to waft my spices, and nibble my husband's apples!
    PLEASE keep your perversions off this board.

    I am a woman of CHRIST and do not wish to be assualted with your sex talk everytime I open a post by you.

    P/S: Does your husband point at his apples and tell you they will not suck themselves?

    DEEPLY Offended, Sister Thumper
    Last edited by Daisy Mae Johnson; 06-13-2007, 08:15 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...