X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    Brother Deaner I thought long and hard about that, and in fact I changed my signature because I truly love what God has to say about men and women in Christ. I teach a Ladies' Bible Study at the Church of Christ (for 8 years now) where we focus on contemporary issues such as how to keep the marriage bed pure, and what God has to say about sexual realtions in marriage - (it's okay!) and what Jesus thinks about menstruation, etc. So, you can see, Blood has special significance for me!


    also, Do you think I can get that unsaved trash thing changed?
    Does your Godly husband give you his permission to lead such a group? If it were my wife, I'd never let her near any nigra bucks, especially while discussing sex.

    I wonder if your group endorses "Christian Domestic Discipline", aka Godly Christian Husbands dealing out beatings to their wives when they (naturally enough) get sassy from time to time. I'd love to hear your opinions on this topic.

    Your "unsaved trash" designation will be changed once we get your DOF report. These days we can't be too careful. Why just last week we had some hippie stumble into our Godly forum and pose as a Christian girl. Brother BJ and his boys in security soon sorted her out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S.
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Dameon_ACLUtard View Post
    Okay, (excised)? I know plenty of white whores. In fact I know more white whores than black whores.
    This thread is not meant to deal with your obsession with loose women; believe you me, the Department of Faith is well-informed of your transgressions and you will be dealt with when your number is called (perhaps it is 666?). For now, let us speak only of the matter at hand and not with your whims and temptations.

    Originally posted by Dameon_ACLUtard View Post
    Why do you assume that black women will be more inclined to divulge than white women, do you have any facts?
    Why do dogs hump shoes? The average animal knows that if you do certain things, it feels good -- it's not exactly an earth-shattering discovery. The Godly White Women I know have learned self-restraint, as Jesus commanded.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dameon_ACLUtard
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Okay, WTF? I know plenty of white whores. In fact I know more white whores than black whores. Why do you assume that black women will be more inclined to divulge than white women, do you have any facts?

    Oh and how come your little Jesus has no arms or legs... how is he even staying on that cross?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S.
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    I never thought of that, but that's an interesting thought.
    unfortunately for you, what you never thought of will probably be responsible for sending you directly to Hell in the very near future. I suggest you lean not on your own understanding and instead lean on Jesus and His Word (hmmm, that sounds familiar.....) As a woman, you will do best by heeding the words of the Godly Pastors here--if left to your own, Lord knows you'd end up in Hell faster than a white man would be stripped of his watch in Harlem!


    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    MOst of my techniques involve reading scripture together, or if that does not work, I had one colored gentleman tell me he slammed the Good Book shut on his genitals, over and over. I'm not recommending this, but he swears by it!
    Colored people certainly do have some odd superstitions. Perhaps his method works in some ways, but it is certainly not something that I would prescribe, since it could potentially lead to the inability to bring more Christian Soldiers into this world, and if that were to happen, then what purpose do we serve here on earth?

    Leave a comment:


  • Betty Lambskin
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Deaner View Post
    Do any of the techniques involve getting a job?

    I never thought of that, but that's an interesting thought. MOst of my techniques involve reading scripture together, or if that does not work, I had one colored gentleman tell me he slammed the Good Book shut on his genitals, over and over. I'm not recommending this, but he swears by it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Deaner
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by moofy View Post
    Are you saying that black women are cursed whores who can't control sexual desires?
    It's about time you started paying attention moof. You run out of drugs?

    Leave a comment:


  • Old Iron Crotch
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    Well, it is a complicated subject. Overall, it is not different. But I do believe that people of color, esp. women, struggle more with temptations of lust than white women, ie, they want to do "kinky" things not condoned in God's word. It can be cured! I know plenty of techniques to help women of color subdue their natural weaklness in this area. It is not their fault, it all goes back to the cursed people of ham, which is a long story!

    Oh please. Black women are no more and no less inclined to kinky sex than white women. And whatever consenting adults want to do in the privacy of their bedroom (or living room, or dining room, or linen closet) is no one else's concern. It certainly isn't something that requires a cure.
    Last edited by Old Iron Crotch; 06-12-2007, 07:26 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Deaner
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    I know plenty of techniques to help women of color subdue their natural weaklness in this area.
    Do any of the techniques involve getting a job?

    Leave a comment:


  • moofy
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    Well, it is a complicated subject. Overall, it is not different. But I do believe that people of color, esp. women, struggle more with temptations of lust than white women, ie, they want to do "kinky" things not condoned in God's word. It can be cured! I know plenty of techniques to help women of color subdue their natural weaklness in this area. It is not their fault, it all goes back to the cursed people of ham, which is a long story!
    Are you saying that black women are cursed whores who can't control sexual desires?

    Leave a comment:


  • Betty Lambskin
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Dances with Joy View Post
    How is sex any different for black people than it is for any other race?

    Well, it is a complicated subject. Overall, it is not different. But I do believe that people of color, esp. women, struggle more with temptations of lust than white women, ie, they want to do "kinky" things not condoned in God's word. It can be cured! I know plenty of techniques to help women of color subdue their natural weaklness in this area. It is not their fault, it all goes back to the cursed people of ham, which is a long story!

    Leave a comment:


  • Old Iron Crotch
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    I also want you to know that I have a couple of colored people in my Bible study as well, so I can answer any questions about marital sexual relations for your people as well.

    Praise Jesus

    How is sex any different for black people than it is for any other race?

    Leave a comment:


  • Betty Lambskin
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    You seems nice enough, but the DOF haves to do a background check to know fo' sho thatchoo ain't frontin'. In the mean times, just remember to act in a Godly manner to speed the process along. Praise![/quote]

    Sister Lafitah

    I appreciate the precaution! I can see by looking at the other posts that this site is often used by those who have no interest in learning about God's word.

    I also want you to know that I have a couple of colored people in my Bible study as well, so I can answer any questions about marital sexual relations for your people as well.

    Praise Jesus

    Leave a comment:


  • Betty Lambskin
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Brother Deaner I thought long and hard about that, and in fact I changed my signature because I truly love what God has to say about men and women in Christ. I teach a Ladies' Bible Study at the Church of Christ (for 8 years now) where we focus on contemporary issues such as how to keep the marriage bed pure, and what God has to say about sexual realtions in marriage - (it's okay!) and what Jesus thinks about menstruation, etc. So, you can see, Blood has special significance for me!

    What's your favorite verse, brother Weaner?

    also, Do you think I can get that unsaved trash thing changed?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sista Lateefah
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    But can't they make exceptions for Christians? We should be able to choose. I'm not sure I want to participate as "unsaved trash"
    It do not be nothin' personal, honey. Everybody just be assumed to be unsaved trash until proved otherwise, because most o' the time it be true. Good LORD, if we done did allowed everybody claimin' to be "Christians" to come up in here and declare theyselves Saved©, we's be havin' to deal with "saved" Cathylicks, Epixcouples, Shriners, Jehovah Witlesses, and who know what else. Ooooooo, Jesus be weepin' if we allowed that to happen! You's not one of them thangs I just mentioned, is you?

    You seems nice enough, but the DOF haves to do a background check to know fo' sho thatchoo ain't frontin'. In the mean times, just remember to act in a Godly manner to speed the process along. Praise!

    Leave a comment:


  • Deaner
    replied
    Re: I am NOT UNSAVED TRASH ! please explain

    Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
    But let me remind you that Blood poured out of Jesus hands, his feet, his side and his head so that we could be set free.
    Well you seem like a nice person. Let's not forget the blood pouring out of Iraq and Afghanistan as evidence of Christ's work even in the modern age.

    Tell me, what's your favorite Bible verse? Are you a Baptist?

    Leave a comment:

Working...