X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • McSora
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Jan 2010
    • 19

    #31
    Re: I don't get it..

    [QUOTE=Paul Jeffery;457728]
    Originally posted by McSora View Post
    Joint as in "Weed" it's wrong for you to assume today. And why are you asking me such a question? Your interest in I have done today is creepy.
    And you do not need to know what I have done or read to day, for it is none of your concern ♥ ♥ ♥ Sora~[
    /QUOTE]Godless and uppity is no way to go through life, McSore. Why are you here? Is our forum just going to be a medium for your mindless graffiti while you're here or do you actually have an objective?

    Do you need a Bible?
    Next time you want to quote me go ahead and press the "quote" button ♥ . I'm not going threw life godless, I love God, I acciden'tly came across this from, I was about to close it, but god said stay. And that I should see what's here. Oh and, don't call my post " mindless graffiti" little boy. That's very uhm, annoying. ♥ ♥ ♥ Sora~

    Comment

    • Paul Jeffery
      Forum Member
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2009
      • 272

      #32
      Re: I don't get it..

      Originally posted by McSora View Post
      Next time you want to quote me go ahead and press the "quote" button ♥ . I'm not going threw life godless, I love God, I acciden'tly came across this from, I was about to close it, but god said stay. And that I should see what's here. Oh and, don't call my post " mindless graffiti" little boy. That's very uhm, annoying. ♥ ♥ ♥ Sora~
      There are so many other ways to not be taken seriously. Why continue to allow your feeble grasp of English be one of them? If you can't be bothered to write correctly and at the very least have the common decency to refer to our Creator with a capital letter, why would we want to be bothered with considering anything you haphazardly slap onto the pages here? That's exactly what I meant (and expected) when I used the phrase "mindless graffiti". Thanks for making my point for me.
      sigpicMIKE HUCKABEE/RAND PAUL - 2012 (or sooner if possible)

      Comment

      • MikeforChrist
        Forum Member
        Forum Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 42

        #33
        Re: I don't get it..

        If you don't understand us read the Bible. That is our law. If you are unwilling to repent and read the Bible you will burn. Don't tell us we hate or shun, trying to get you to Heaven is by far the most loving thing you can do for a person. If you are unwilling to do it on your own and you come here asking us what is wrong with us do not expect any 'thanks for the lifestyle changing view' We are Christians in every sense of the word, a false Christian is different from us in that they cut the parts of their Bible that have to do with judgement.

        THIS is True Christianity strive for it or shun it. That is your option, and if you choose the second on you BURN end of story.

        Jesus never said each and every one of you is getting into Heaven it'll be okay.

        Comment

        • NewlySaved
          Unsaved Trash, nancyboy
          • Jan 2010
          • 32

          #34
          Re: I don't get it..

          Originally posted by Paul Jeffery View Post
          Why? Just put the joint down and pay attention to what you're doing. How many chapters of the Bible have you read today, by the way?
          Originally posted by Paul Jeffery View Post
          There are so many other ways to not be taken seriously. Why continue to allow your feeble grasp of English be one of them? If you can't be bothered to write correctly and at the very least have the common decency to refer to our Creator with a capital letter, why would we want to be bothered with considering anything you haphazardly slap onto the pages here? That's exactly what I meant (and expected) when I used the phrase "mindless graffiti". Thanks for making my point for me.

          Comment

          • True Disciple
            True Christian™ Creation Scientist
            Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
            Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
            True Christian™
            • Nov 2009
            • 2445

            #35
            Re: I don't get it..

            Originally posted by McSora View Post
            Next time you want to quote me go ahead and press the "quote" button ♥ . I'm not going threw life godless, I love God, I acciden'tly came across this from, I was about to close it, but god said stay. And that I should see what's here. Oh and, don't call my post " mindless graffiti" little boy. That's very uhm, annoying. ♥ ♥ ♥ Sora~
            Well, at least I'm glad that you believe God wants you to stay here. The next step is listening to what True Christians(tm) say to you, and obey them. Because, maybe, it is time to repent from your sins and try to become a real True Christian(tm). Because, you know, that might be the reason why God brought you here.
            Sweet Lord Jesus,
            I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
            Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
            Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
            Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
            Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
            Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
            Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

            Amen.

            Comment

            Working...