Re: I feel so welcome..........
Denver, Colorado, and Seattle, Washington are the biggest cities in the U.S. that I can think of off the top of my head where posession of personal amounts of maryjane is now no longer prohibited. Now that I think about it, though, loco weed wasn't illegal when the baby Jesus walked among us, yet He said nothing about it. In searching the Holy Word for guidance, all I could find was:
Genesis 1:11
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
So, I stand corrected. According to His Holy Word, maryjane prohibition is another secular law that good Christians should ignore. I thank you for furthering my Holy education. May He bless you.
Denver, Colorado, and Seattle, Washington are the biggest cities in the U.S. that I can think of off the top of my head where posession of personal amounts of maryjane is now no longer prohibited. Now that I think about it, though, loco weed wasn't illegal when the baby Jesus walked among us, yet He said nothing about it. In searching the Holy Word for guidance, all I could find was:
Genesis 1:11
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
So, I stand corrected. According to His Holy Word, maryjane prohibition is another secular law that good Christians should ignore. I thank you for furthering my Holy education. May He bless you.
Comment