Originally posted by Paul Jeffery
View Post
X
-
Re: Hello
His confused innocence is a bit endearing. Fortunately for him Jesus sent him to us. Through the gentleness of Christs Love he will eventually feel the thrust of the Holy Spirit in him.
-
Re: Hello
Your life must really be a hopeless mess.Originally posted by Vangle_Simtri View PostActually I don't have anything better to do so I thought I'd come and piss you all off.
So, instead of hating and slandering us and criticizing us for being obedient to God's Divine Message(tm) in the Bible, won't you take a more positive look at life, and consider to accept Christ? He might also cure you of your addiction to satanic music, he did that to me as well! Once, I listened Gorgoroth, Mayhem, Manowar, Slayer, Megadeth, Cradle of Filth, Burzum and Therion, sometimes all at the same time! Luckily, I met Jesus, and He saved me!!
He can save you too!
It is not our primary objective to shut you up, no matter how annoying you are (though I must say you are pretty hilarious as wellOriginally posted by Vangle_Simtri View PostInfractions won't stop me. The only way I'll shut up is if you ban me.
). Our primary objective is to lead you to Christ. However, if you are stubborn, and refuse to let us worship here together in peace (this is our forum, not yours), there might be no other option than to ban you, with pain in our hearts.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
Van, I think I may have stumbled upon your problem, We are True Christians(TM)Originally posted by Vangle_Simtri View Post
To anyone who gets on here and tries to disagree with these mormons, just argue with a brick wall, you'll get just as far.
God Bless you all, and I hope that you all wake up and see the Light.
not Mormons. Mormons worship Joseph Smith, we worship Jesus. Mormons are just another cult, much like cathreliks, they also have a problem worshiping false Gods.
WE not only see the light we bask in the light of Gods love.
Son you better get in line and follow the Word of God as it is written, or you are doomed to hellfire and eternal torment.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
well, Bangle, I think your little tantrums have actually helped you to endear yourself to us.

Somebody needs a Happy Meal!
1 Corinthians 13:11 (King James Version)
11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
Bangle, today is the day. Ask Jesus to enter you, to be at one with you, to have His way with you. It's time to become the man you always knew you could be through Christ Jesus. Are you ready today? Any of our loving Pastors can take your hand and show you your next steps. Your spiritual growth doesn't have to be painful at all. Trust me. You will love it!
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
But Van, deliberately inflicting pain just to serve your own means is a terrible thing, the thought that comes to my mind is the villain on all those 'world domination' movies, 'Mr. Evil' sorts.Originally posted by Vangle_Simtri View PostIt was never my intention to let you down. I was mearly trying to inspire people to think, to question why. To stand up for themselves, to find their way to God, away from the follies of man made religion.
But it seems that all I get is hatred and attacked, grant it I did some attacking myself, and I'm not pround of that.
This place is poisonous, full of hatred and false prophets. We don't need religion to follow God, it only gets in the way. I'm not attacking Faith, I'm not attacking God, nor Jesus.
But I'm done. Gone. Delete this account, change it to suit the will of that "pastor", do what you will with it.
I still stand against this religion, and all religions of this world.
Do what you will, your blood is not on my hands.
Van, you obey secular laws, right? Even if you do not agree with them, true? Tell me, can you honestly say you know the underlying logic used in the creation of those laws? Of course not. You put faith in the lawmakers (LOL, maybe not all of the lawmakers) to make educated choices for the betterment of man. God has done the same thing with the Bible.
By ignoring His word, yes in fact, blood IS on your hands. The blood of Christ.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
I am genuinely intrigued - without religion, how can there be God?Originally posted by Vangle_Simtri View Post[...]We don't need religion to follow God, it only gets in the way.
In what then should mankind place his faith?I'm not attacking Faith, I'm not attacking God, nor Jesus.[...]
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
It was never my intention to let you down. I was mearly trying to inspire people to think, to question why. To stand up for themselves, to find their way to God, away from the follies of man made religion.
But it seems that all I get is hatred and attacked, grant it I did some attacking myself, and I'm not pround of that.
This place is poisonous, full of hatred and false prophets. We don't need religion to follow God, it only gets in the way. I'm not attacking Faith, I'm not attacking God, nor Jesus.
But I'm done. Gone. Delete this account, change it to suit the will of that "pastor", do what you will with it.
I still stand against this religion, and all religions of this world.
Do what you will, your blood is not on my hands.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
Van, you have no idea how disappointed in you I have become. Why have you let me down?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
Agnett, have fun playing church here. I feel you're going to fit in rather well, as for that Scripture you used, I can use it just as well as you can.
Have fun playing church
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. -1 Corinthians 15:58Originally posted by Vangle_Simtri View PostTo anyone who gets on here and tries to disagree with these mormons, just argue with a brick wall, you'll get just as far.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
I see all I'm going to get is the same stuff I've gotten from everywhere else, you throw Scripture at me, and tell me that I'm evil. I'm not tempting anyone from God, I'm mearly trying to inspire.
If you don't like me for that, it's your piffleing problem. I'm happy with myself, I'm happy with my walk with God.
I'm not going to waste my breath in this den of money changers and false prophets.
To anyone who gets on here and tries to disagree with these morons, just argue with a brick wall, you'll get just as far.
God Bless you all, and I hope that you all wake up and see the Light.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
Quit going back and forth between this "Think for yourself and screw the Bible" mentality to "Christ is my Savior and I follow Him". Pick a side: Atheist or Christian.Originally posted by Vangle_Simtri View PostThe only people I'm pushing is you people. Christ is my Savior, has been for most of my life. I'm challenging you all to think. To rise above this. God wants more from you all.
Our religion is Christianity. If you push us, you push Jesus. That is Brother Nobar's point.I'm standing against your religion, to see how much pain it's causing. If you take that as me "pushing Jesus Christ around" Then that's your problem, not mine.
Yes, we do too.I know where I'm going when I die,

We've been nothing but polite and respectful to you. You are the one who self-admitted that you're here to "piss us off".and I hope you all realize that what I've said is truthful. I just want you to wake up and see what's going on here, that people are being pushed from God because of your behavior. How can you say you're saving people, if you're banning them, and sending them away?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
The only people I'm pushing is you people. Christ is my Savior, has been for most of my life. I'm challenging you all to think. To rise above this. God wants more from you all.Originally posted by Nobar King View PostSo, you think you're a tough guy and you can push around Jesus Christ?
I'm standing against your religion, to see how much pain it's causing. If you take that as me "pushing Jesus Christ around" Then that's your problem, not mine.
I know where I'm going when I die, and I hope you all realize that what I've said is truthful. I just want you to wake up and see what's going on here, that people are being pushed from God because of your behavior. How can you say you're saving people, if you're banning them, and sending them away?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: