X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jkwriter
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Jul 2007
    • 1

    #1

    Hi Everyone!

    I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to all of you. My name's Jack, and I'm a new member here. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

    Hope you had a great holiday. Have a great weekend.

    Talk soon,

    Jack
  • Sister of Sacred Suffering
    Wriggling her way free of the demonic grasp of Ratzinger
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2007
    • 41

    #2
    Re: Hi Everyone!

    I see you enjoy making movies. Are these movies Godly or works of the devil?
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Sista Lateefah
      Honorary White Woman.
      True Christian™
      • Mar 2007
      • 522

      #3
      Re: Hi Everyone!

      Since its hit Slamdance premiere, Phone Sex Grandma: the Short continues to play worldwide, while receiving rave reviews. To date, our hit short has played at over 20 festivals worldwide, with more buzz to come...stay tuned!
      That sho don't sound like no Godly movie to me! Look like we gots us a prevert up in here.
      sigpic
      "He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin

      Comment

      • Talitha
        Deaconess
        Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
        True Christian™
        • Oct 2026
        • 15118

        #4
        Re: Hi Everyone!

        All Film makers are Joo's or Homers.

        Or Jooish Homers.

        I hope you haven't come here to make another film showing how you murdered Jesus?

        Welcome to Freehold.

        Sister Talitha

        Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


        HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
        being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



        Comment

        • Deaner
          Christ's Love Messenger
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2006
          • 5932

          #5
          Re: Hi Everyone!

          Originally posted by Sister of Sacred Suffering View Post
          I see you enjoy making movies. Are these movies Godly or works of the devil?
          Well, far be it from me to accuse anyone in a harsh or unreasonable manner, but I think Baby Jesus has sent us another whackjob. I didn't watch any of the movie because the last thing I want to see is this weirdo having sex with his grandmother. Be careful.


          Comment

          • Talitha
            Deaconess
            Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
            True Christian™
            • Oct 2026
            • 15118

            #6
            Re: Hi Everyone!

            Originally posted by Deaner View Post
            Well, far be it from me to accuse anyone in a harsh or unreasonable manner, but I think Baby Jesus has sent us another whackjob. I didn't watch any of the movie because the last thing I want to see is this weirdo having sex with his grandmother. Be careful.


            http://www.bside.com/films/phonesexgrandma/
            Darn it Deaner! Why did you have to go and make me lose my Dinner by posting that Link?
            Ah well, I guess I won't have to feed the Dog now.

            Sister Talitha

            Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


            HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
            being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



            Comment

            • Sister of Sacred Suffering
              Wriggling her way free of the demonic grasp of Ratzinger
              Forum Member
              • Jun 2007
              • 41

              #7
              Re: Hi Everyone!

              Originally posted by Deaner View Post
              Well, far be it from me to accuse anyone in a harsh or unreasonable manner, but I think Baby Jesus has sent us another whackjob. I didn't watch any of the movie because the last thing I want to see is this weirdo having sex with his grandmother. Be careful.


              http://www.bside.com/films/phonesexgrandma/
              Ah yes. it seems that the Lord has sent us another depraved soul. Your Grandmother is a sick pervert. Incest is an abomination in the eyes of our lord. While I doubt your filthy Grandmother will be able to spare herself from the flames of hell, you may be able to if you repent.
              Leviticus 18:6
              "None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD."
              sigpic

              Comment

              • Pastor Ezekiel
                Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                 
                • Sep 2006
                • 78556

                #8
                Re: Hi Everyone!

                Another joo pornographer, great.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

                Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                Comment

                • Sister Noddy
                  True Christian™
                  True Christian™
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 1843

                  #9
                  Re: Hi Everyone!

                  Originally posted by jkwriter View Post

                  I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to all of you. My name's Jack, and I'm a new member here. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

                  Hope you had a great holiday. Have a great weekend.

                  Talk soon,

                  Jack
                  Dear Jack-grandmother-phone-sex-incest-porn-video-guy, do you think you are shocking anyone on this Christian forum? At least you can spell, and use punctuation properly. You seem to have pleasant manners. Why have you chosen such a profession while there are so many other good and decent things you could be doing with your life?

                  1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
                  1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...


                  1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

                  Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
                  Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

                  Comment

                  • Bobby-Joe
                    Landover Security Superviser
                    Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                    NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 18405

                    #10
                    Re: Hi Everyone!

                    Originally posted by jkwriter View Post
                    I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to all of you. My name's Jack, and I'm a new member here. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

                    Hope you had a great holiday. Have a great weekend.

                    Talk soon,

                    Jack
                    Welcome friend.

                    I am so sad to see your are pornographer. Beyond degrading women do you know pornography leads to onanism and the deaths countless un-conceived? Do you really think it is right for hundred of thousands of souls to be condemned to eternal hellfire just so you can make a movie.

                    I hope we can help you find Christ’s love like we have.

                    Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                    Hot Must ReadThreads!


                    Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                    Comment

                    • Brother Temperance
                      Senior Usher
                      True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                      A very nice young man
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 15621

                      #11
                      Re: Hi Everyone!

                      I'd be wary of this one. He poses as a relatively harmless JEW pornographer who just wants to make movies about deranged old Meskin ladies using telephones to rape their grandchildren, but I think we could be dealing with something far darker and more obscene here. Look at "his" name: until I receive positive evidence to the contrary, I will assume that this could well be the Satanist behind the Harry Potter books. Best to keep an eye on this one.
                      O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                      God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                      Comment

                      • weeping_willow
                        Confirmed Enemy of God
                        BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 21

                        #12
                        Re: Hi Everyone!

                        Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                        I'd be wary of this one. He poses as a relatively harmless JEW pornographer who just wants to make movies about deranged old Meskin ladies using telephones to rape their grandchildren, but I think we could be dealing with something far darker and more obscene here. Look at "his" name: until I receive positive evidence to the contrary, I will assume that this could well be the Satanist behind the Harry Potter books. Best to keep an eye on this one.
                        I think you're confusing this guy with J.K. Rowling.

                        Comment

                        • Sister Noddy
                          True Christian™
                          True Christian™
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 1843

                          #13
                          Re: Hi Everyone!

                          Originally posted by weeping_willow View Post

                          I think you're confusing this guy with J.K. Rowling.
                          Gosh, do ya think it's really her?

                          ... makes we wanna go hmmm ... no telling how many famous people might actually be right on this forum, without us even knowing about it

                          1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
                          1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...


                          1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

                          Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
                          Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

                          Comment

                          • weeping_willow
                            Confirmed Enemy of God
                            BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 21

                            #14
                            Re: Hi Everyone!

                            Originally posted by minister noddy View Post
                            Gosh, do ya think it's really her?

                            ... makes we wanna go hmmm ... no telling how many famous people might actually be right on this forum, without us even knowing about it

                            There is one guy on here who I think is from my favorite band. Although, according to his one post and the age it says on his profile, I doubt it's him. But, you never know.

                            Comment

                            • Pastor Ezekiel
                              Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                               
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 78556

                              #15
                              Re: Hi Everyone!

                              Originally posted by weeping_willow View Post
                              I think you're confusing this guy with J.K. Rowling.
                              Are you claiming that J. K. Rowling is a joo pornographer?

                              I'd expect a knock on your door from her team of joo lawyers any day now.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

                              Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                              Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                              Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                              Comment

                              Working...