X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • exMormon
    True Christian™
    • Jan 2009
    • 282

    #16
    Re: Hi, Im Mary Beth

    You wouldn't happen to be/ have been a roman papist, are/were you?

    Your name "Mary" suggests your parents were a bunch of Mary worshippers, so this is why I am asking.

    Comment

    • Levi Jones
      Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
      Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
      Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
       
      • Jul 2009
      • 13930

      #17
      Re: Hi, Im Mary Beth

      Originally posted by Mary Beth View Post
      well thats rather thorough..
      do let me know when this happens!
      Dear sweet Mary Beth,

      The way to True Christianity™ is to know the Bible well and be able to quote it early and often.

      2 Timothy 4:2
      Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

      Now, how do I not know you're not some 300 pound dude? Anyone who selects an avatar like that is likely guilty of the sin of lying.

      If I were you, I would share additional pictures of yourself, so we can better get to know you better.
      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

      Comment

      • Mary Beth
        Unsaved trash
        Under Investigation
        • Feb 2010
        • 9

        #18
        Re: Hi, Im Mary Beth

        Now, how do I not know you're not some 300 pound dude? Anyone who selects an avatar like that is likely guilty of the sin of lying.
        Me? Lie?!

        If I were you, I would share additional pictures of yourself, so we can better get to know you better.
        Perhaps I would like to get to know this community better, noo offense sir. My father would never permit me to give away photos to perfect strangers, eh?

        Comment

        • Cranky Old Man
          Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
          You kids get off his lawn!
           
          • Jan 2010
          • 22380

          #19
          Re: Hi, Im Mary Beth

          My father would never permit me to give away photos to perfect strangers, eh?
          Which seems like a smart rule your father has there. Makes me wonder why he failed to make you study the entire KJV1611 Holy Bible.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

          Comment

          Working...