X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Logan
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 220

    #1

    About me (Logan)

    Hey! Just joined a little while ago, one of the moderators suggested I write an introduction so here it is.

    About me:
    -Very active hiker, I live near Alaska so I've got plenty of places to do it.
    -I go hunting once or twice a year.
    -Favorit biblical quote is "Then the man said, “This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.”"
    -Home Brewer (a very nice skill to have, give it a try!)


    Belief:
    -God
    -I hate jobless hippies
    -Rap + Death Metal SUCK!
    -The "gay" problem needs to be dealt with

    I hope I fit in alright, If I've come to the wrong place please let me know and why.
    God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry [with the wicked] every day.
    -Psalms 7:11
    Fact: Only Flaming Homos Use Macs
  • Pastor Ezekiel
    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 78556

    #2
    Re: About me (Logan)

    Welcome to God's favorite forum. I guess you've had the privilege of voting for Sarah Palin twice now.

    What church do you attend? How many wolves have you bagged from the air?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

    Comment

    • BelieverInGod
      Fourm Member
      Forum Member
      • Feb 2010
      • 9269

      #3
      Re: About me (Logan)

      So what's "near Alaska"? BC, Yukon, Pacific Ocean or Russia?

      What do you hunt?

      I agree with your beliefs though.
      Drama queen

      Comment

      • Cranky Old Man
        Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
        You kids get off his lawn!
         
        • Jan 2010
        • 22380

        #4
        Re: About me (Logan)

        Welcome to our friendly forum!

        I noticed you have a lot to learn though.
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

        Comment

        • Logan
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Mar 2010
          • 220

          #5
          Re: About me (Logan)

          Bagging game from the air is illegal and expensive, we do it the [nearly] traditional way. I guess guns aren't too traditional, but bowes are too difficult. There isn't however a limit on wolves, that's always fun.

          I attend the Whitehorse Baptist church occasionally, but prefer to show my gratitude towards god at home and in life through practising virtues and condemning sins.
          God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry [with the wicked] every day.
          -Psalms 7:11
          Fact: Only Flaming Homos Use Macs

          Comment

          • Logan
            Forum Member
            Forum Member
            • Mar 2010
            • 220

            #6
            Re: About me (Logan)

            Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
            So what's "near Alaska"? BC, Yukon, Pacific Ocean or Russia?

            What do you hunt?

            I agree with your beliefs though.
            Near Alaska is the Yukon, Glad somebody picked it up. We Usually go for moose, but the limit on Bison just got removed so we're going to be hunting them more often. (Bison Burgers rule!). I also bag the occasional grouse in the fall, they're real good with some curry powder.

            Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
            Welcome to our friendly forum!

            I noticed you have a lot to learn though.
            This is probably true.
            God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry [with the wicked] every day.
            -Psalms 7:11
            Fact: Only Flaming Homos Use Macs

            Comment

            • Aristotle
              On the straight and narrow path to Heaven.
              True Christian™
              • Nov 2009
              • 470

              #7
              Re: About me (Logan)

              Originally posted by Logan View Post
              Near Alaska is the Yukon, Glad somebody picked it up. We Usually go for moose, but the limit on Bison just got removed so we're going to be hunting them more often. (Bison Burgers rule!). I also bag the occasional grouse in the fall, they're real good with some curry powder.


              This is probably true.
              Yukon!,

              You lucky Canuck. I have always wanted to come up and watch the baby seal clubbing. Of course the animal rights nuts will protest but they need to read Genesis 1:28

              And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

              Comment

              • James Dewitt
                #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                • Jan 2010
                • 6267

                #8
                Re: About me (Logan)

                I envy you son. I spent my life in Yew York City and have never been hunting. My family just moved to Freehold during the past winter. I will try my hand at deer hunting this fall, thanks to Bob4God's gun shop I now have a small selection of fire arms. Say can I come up there and hunt a polar bear? I have a spot in my den in front of my fire place that needs a bear skin rug.

                Comment

                • BelieverInGod
                  Fourm Member
                  Forum Member
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 9269

                  #9
                  Re: About me (Logan)

                  Originally posted by Logan View Post
                  Bagging game from the air is illegal and expensive, we do it the [nearly] traditional way. I guess guns aren't too traditional, but bowes are too difficult. There isn't however a limit on wolves, that's always fun.

                  I attend the Whitehorse Baptist church occasionally, but prefer to show my gratitude towards god at home and in life through practising virtues and condemning sins.
                  I love Whitehorse, but it's being run over by Southerners, don't you think? Unfortunately I've only had farmed bison, so it tasted pretty much like beef (so did farmed elk). I would like to taste wild bison one day though.

                  When I cook grouse, I either make a pot pie with it or I roast it with a peeled apple inside. It helps with the dryness (although I've never tried ptarmigan).
                  Drama queen

                  Comment

                  • Logan
                    Forum Member
                    Forum Member
                    • Mar 2010
                    • 220

                    #10
                    Re: About me (Logan)

                    Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                    I envy you son. I spent my life in Yew York City and have never been hunting. My family just moved to Freehold during the past winter. I will try my hand at deer hunting this fall, thanks to Bob4God's gun shop I now have a small selection of fire arms. Say can I come up there and hunt a polar bear? I have a spot in my den in front of my fire place that needs a bear skin rug.
                    Please don't come up to hunt polar bears, it's not only illegal but hunting for the sole purpose of killing isn't Christian. I would recommend an outfitting camp for you if you ever come up, that way you can bag game and the meat is donated to the local hospital and Salvation Army (to feed the homeless).

                    Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                    I love Whitehorse, but it's being run over by Southerners, don't you think? Unfortunately I've only had farmed bison, so it tasted pretty much like beef (so did farmed elk). I would like to taste wild bison one day though.
                    We do get plenty of southerners in the summer, but the winter is all ours. I tend to spend a lot of time in the bush during the summer so I don't really notice.

                    Originally posted by Aristotle View Post
                    Yukon!,

                    You lucky Canuck. I have always wanted to come up and watch the baby seal clubbing. Of course the animal rights nuts will protest but they need to read Genesis 1:28

                    And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
                    I'm afraid the only ones doing the clubbing here are the Inuit, and they fallow a Neo-Pagan life style.

                    As for animal rights activists Whitehorse is fairly lucky to have so few.

                    As god said, we must have dominion over the animals, but we must be responsible masters and make sure we don't wipe them off the map.
                    God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry [with the wicked] every day.
                    -Psalms 7:11
                    Fact: Only Flaming Homos Use Macs

                    Comment

                    Working...