X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fellow Christian
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Apr 2010
    • 9

    #1

    Hello

    I stumbled upon this web form when I saw that some non believers were using it as a tool to chase potential followers away. They were posting links across large websites like Facebook in an attempt to show the world how racist and hateful Christians were. Wen I followed the link, i must admit i was surprised with what i found. Though the thread was created with good intent and for a good cause, i must say, the cause was a bit overshadowed with the racial slurs, stereotyping and sewing of race related hatred.

    Racism is a blind and ignorant hatred that is being used to chase savable souls away from the christian faith. And this website is the weapon of choice in delivering that misconception (that Christians are raciest and hateful) to the general public.
  • Levi Jones
    Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
    Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
    Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
     
    • Jul 2009
    • 13930

    #2
    Re: Hello

    Friend, we are far from racist. We are positively brimming with the Love of Christ.

    What Church do you attend? What is your favorite Bible verse?
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

    Comment

    • Fellow Christian
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Apr 2010
      • 9

      #3
      Re: Hello

      I attend The Summit Sierra out here in NV. I must say, its hard to chose a favorite verse that wouldn't come across as a bit cliché ;p but i can say I love the book of Proverbs!

      Comment

      • Fellow Christian
        Unsaved trash
        Under Investigation
        • Apr 2010
        • 9

        #4
        Re: Hello

        "Then, there's the Macfag ultra gay user base. "
        -Levi Jones
        : (

        I own a mac.
        I am happily married.

        Comment

        • Levi Jones
          Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
          Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
          Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
           
          • Jul 2009
          • 13930

          #5
          Re: Hello

          Originally posted by Fellow Christian View Post
          I attend The Summit Sierra out here in NV. I must say, its hard to chose a favorite verse that wouldn't come across as a bit cliché ;p but i can say I love the book of Proverbs!
          Excellent choice.

          Proverbs 3:13
          Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

          I love Ecclesiastes too. I have been studying it a bit lately.

          Ecclesiastes 1:18
          For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
          Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

          Comment

          • Levi Jones
            Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
            Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
            Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
             
            • Jul 2009
            • 13930

            #6
            Re: Hello

            Originally posted by Fellow Christian View Post
            "Then, there's the Macfag ultra gay user base. "
            -Levi Jones
            : (

            I own a mac.
            I am happily married.
            That's a shame to hear about you owning a Mac. I guess you can go get a godly windows machine now.
            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

            Comment

            • Fellow Christian
              Unsaved trash
              Under Investigation
              • Apr 2010
              • 9

              #7
              Re: Hello

              RE: Bible Verse.

              after spending a bit more time on this forum I would be most tempted to quote Mark 11:26. - one concerned Christian to a congregation. : (

              Comment

              • True Disciple
                True Christian™ Creation Scientist
                Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
                Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
                True Christian™
                • Nov 2009
                • 2445

                #8
                Re: Hello

                Originally posted by Fellow Christian View Post
                I attend The Summit Sierra out here in NV. I must say, its hard to chose a favorite verse that wouldn't come across as a bit cliché ;p but i can say I love the book of Proverbs!
                So do I, friend!

                Proverbs 9:13-18:
                A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing. For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city,
                To call passengers who go right on their ways:
                Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,
                Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.
                But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

                Proverbs 13:24:
                He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

                Proverbs 16:4:

                The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

                Proverbs 18:6-7:
                A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes. A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

                Proverbs 19:29:
                Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools.

                Proverbs 21:18-19:
                The wicked shall be a ransom for the righteous, and the transgressor for the upright. It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

                Proverbs 22:14-15:
                The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein. Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

                Proverbs 23:13-14:
                Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

                Proverbs 26:3-5:
                A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
                Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

                Proverbs 26:11:

                As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

                Proverbs 29:19:
                A servant will not be corrected by words: for though he understand he will not answer.

                Proverbs 30:17-19:
                The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.
                There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not: The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid.
                Sweet Lord Jesus,
                I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

                Amen.

                Comment

                • Fellow Christian
                  Unsaved trash
                  Under Investigation
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 9

                  #9
                  Re: Hello

                  Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                  That's a shame to hear about you owning a Mac. I guess you can go get a godly windows machine now.

                  I own a Windows and Linux computer as well. I work with systems networking an media so it helps to have multiple platforms available at the drop of a hat.

                  Comment

                  • Levi Jones
                    Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
                    Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
                    Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
                     
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 13930

                    #10
                    Re: Hello

                    Originally posted by Fellow Christian View Post
                    RE: Bible Verse.

                    after spending a bit more time on this forum I would be most tempted to quote Mark 11:26. - one concerned Christian to a congregation. : (
                    Friend, we are very forgiving as the LORD requires us to be.

                    Matthew 18:21-22
                    Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
                    Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

                    I believe that's 490 times.
                    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

                    Comment

                    • Levi Jones
                      Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
                      Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
                      Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
                       
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 13930

                      #11
                      Re: Hello

                      Originally posted by Fellow Christian View Post
                      I own a Windows and Linux computer as well. I work with systems networking an media so it helps to have multiple platforms available at the drop of a hat.
                      Well, I think we can forgive that, especially for such a godly capitalist endeavor.
                      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

                      Comment

                      • Sister Kitty
                        True Christian™
                        True Christian™
                        • Mar 2010
                        • 857

                        #12
                        Re: Hello

                        Hello, 'fellow' Christian.

                        What is your opinion on the Book of Ecclesiasticus?

                        Answer carefully.
                        Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

                        Comment

                        • True Disciple
                          True Christian™ Creation Scientist
                          Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
                          Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
                          True Christian™
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 2445

                          #13
                          Re: Hello

                          Originally posted by Fellow Christian View Post
                          RE: Bible Verse.

                          after spending a bit more time on this forum I would be most tempted to quote Mark 11:26. - one concerned Christian to a congregation. : (
                          Mark 11:26:
                          But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

                          Good choice, Brother. We True Christians™ must forgive one another, as Jesus forgives us as well. However, we are free to judge people, of course (people often confuse judging with forgiving):

                          1 Corinthians 2:15:
                          But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

                          Anyway, it doesn't really matter if we forgive other people. It matters if God does.
                          Sweet Lord Jesus,
                          I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                          Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                          Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                          Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                          Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                          Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                          Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

                          Amen.

                          Comment

                          • Fellow Christian
                            Unsaved trash
                            Under Investigation
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 9

                            #14
                            Re: Hello

                            Yes, cause and effect~ Sin and punishment. The truth is the truth and we must stand strong where necessary and even act in a harsh manner when there is a lesson to be learned. However, stereotyping serves no point but the spread of ignorance and the wanton punishment of the innocent by lumping them in with sinners due to similarities not relating to the soul.

                            Comment

                            • True Disciple
                              True Christian™ Creation Scientist
                              Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
                              Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
                              True Christian™
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 2445

                              #15
                              Re: Hello

                              Originally posted by Fellow Christian View Post
                              However, stereotyping serves no point but the spread of ignorance and the wanton punishment of the innocent by lumping them in with sinners due to similarities not relating to the soul.
                              Well, I don't think we do that, do we? If we do, please enlighten us about it.
                              Sweet Lord Jesus,
                              I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                              Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                              Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                              Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

                              Amen.

                              Comment

                              Working...