Re: Herro
Young lady, don't you know you are playing with fire by serving other gods?
Jeremiah 25:6
And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.
Deuteronomy 17:3
And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
How much more clear can it get? You say you don't believe in Heaven or hell, but you see no problem dancing topless and barking at the moon?
Originally posted by raver23
View Post
Jeremiah 25:6
And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.
Deuteronomy 17:3
And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
How much more clear can it get? You say you don't believe in Heaven or hell, but you see no problem dancing topless and barking at the moon?
i didnt think i would accumulate any friends here.

Comment