X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nmatt89
    Unsaved trash
    • Apr 2010
    • 16

    #16
    Re: Hello from South America

    Couldn't agree more, qamarum.


    I don't worship anything. I have faith, which is a belief in something, and it is not Jesus. It seems like YOU don't know much, as you do not accept other people's point of view.

    Comment

    • Brother Alex
      True Christian™ Creation Cosmologist
      Strong in Spirit and Filled With Christ's Wisdom
      A Greater Genius Than Einstein, Hawking, and Sagan Combined
      True Christian™
      • Feb 2010
      • 860

      #17
      Re: Hello from South America

      Originally posted by nmatt89 View Post
      Couldn't agree more, qamarum.


      I don't worship anything. I have faith, which is a belief in something, and it is not Jesus. It seems like YOU don't know much, as you do not accept other people's point of view.
      Why are you persecuting me when you have no right whatsoever to do that?
      PROOF: America in the Bible!
      8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!



      The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
      (Psalm 9:17)

      Add me on
      Facebook!

      Comment

      • nmatt89
        Unsaved trash
        • Apr 2010
        • 16

        #18
        Re: Hello from South America

        why are you insulting me when you have no right to do that?

        Comment

        • Brother Alex
          True Christian™ Creation Cosmologist
          Strong in Spirit and Filled With Christ's Wisdom
          A Greater Genius Than Einstein, Hawking, and Sagan Combined
          True Christian™
          • Feb 2010
          • 860

          #19
          Re: Hello from South America

          Originally posted by nmatt89 View Post
          why are you insulting me when you have no right to do that?
          I'm just trying to Save® you, friend.

          Leviticus 19:15:
          In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.
          PROOF: America in the Bible!
          8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!



          The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
          (Psalm 9:17)

          Add me on
          Facebook!

          Comment

          • nmatt89
            Unsaved trash
            • Apr 2010
            • 16

            #20
            Re: Hello from South America

            That's so kind of you, but I don't need to be saved.

            Comment

            • qamarun
              Unsaved trash, Godmocking witch
              • Apr 2010
              • 51

              #21
              Re: Hello from South America

              Originally posted by nmatt89 View Post
              Couldn't agree more, qamarum.


              I don't worship anything. I have faith, which is a belief in something, and it is not Jesus. It seems like YOU don't know much, as you do not accept other people's point of view.
              Don't even bother, it seams they don't accept the fact that there are other religions and other beliefs.

              It's either-or, no in between.

              People, it's not just black and white, there are other colours, too.
              I respect your point of view, and I'd like the same amount of respect shown to me and others who do not share your point of view.

              @nmatt
              What part of South America, exactly? You can PM me in your native language, whether it's Spanish or Portuguese.
              Like a true nature's child, born to be wild

              Comment

              • Nobar King
                Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                Christ's Guardian
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2007
                • 23748

                #22
                Re: Hello from South America

                I wonder what it was that you did to make your parents fail you so miserably by not introducing you to the glory of Christianity.
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                Comment

                • Brother Alex
                  True Christian™ Creation Cosmologist
                  Strong in Spirit and Filled With Christ's Wisdom
                  A Greater Genius Than Einstein, Hawking, and Sagan Combined
                  True Christian™
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 860

                  #23
                  Re: Hello from South America

                  Originally posted by nmatt89 View Post
                  That's so kind of you, but I don't need to be saved.
                  Well, but I think you do. You don't want to burn in hell for eternity, do you?
                  PROOF: America in the Bible!
                  8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!



                  The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                  (Psalm 9:17)

                  Add me on
                  Facebook!

                  Comment

                  • Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson
                    Pastor of Praise and Worship
                    A True Christian™ Straight Shooter
                    True Christian™
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 3890

                    #24
                    Re: Hello from South America

                    Originally posted by nmatt89 View Post
                    So it is either love or hate? Not to me. I don't love Jesus because I don't, loving is too much, I love my mother, some friends, my family, but not Jesus. And don't hate him because I don't hate people, I dislike, but that's not the case.
                    It's real simple like. You either love Jesus or you are against Him.

                    30He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Matthew 12

                    16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Revelation 3
                    Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.


                    Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

                    Comment

                    • nmatt89
                      Unsaved trash
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 16

                      #25
                      Re: Hello from South America

                      qamarun Não consigo te mandar um PM.





                      I was always a good girl, Mum's proud of me.

                      Comment

                      • Levi Jones
                        Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
                        Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
                        Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
                         
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 13930

                        #26
                        Re: Hello from South America

                        Originally posted by qamarun View Post
                        Don't even bother, it seams they don't accept the fact that there are other religions and other beliefs.

                        It's either-or, no in between.

                        People, it's not just black and white, there are other colours, too.
                        I respect your point of view, and I'd like the same amount of respect shown to me and others who do not share your point of view.

                        @nmatt
                        What part of South America, exactly? You can PM me in your native language, whether it's Spanish or Portuguese.
                        Do not post your pm addy or you're going to be in a whole lot of trouble. We do not allow the posting of personal information on this public forum.

                        Don't you have some other thread to wreck? Why are you putting your nose where it doesn't belong?
                        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

                        Comment

                        • Nobar King
                          Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                          Christ's Guardian
                          True Christian™
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 23748

                          #27
                          Re: Hello from South America

                          Originally posted by nmatt89 View Post
                          I was always a good girl, Mum's proud of me.
                          But SHE isn't Jesus.
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                          Comment

                          • nmatt89
                            Unsaved trash
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 16

                            #28
                            Re: Hello from South America

                            I started this thread and qamarun is more than welcome here.

                            Comment

                            • Brother Alex
                              True Christian™ Creation Cosmologist
                              Strong in Spirit and Filled With Christ's Wisdom
                              A Greater Genius Than Einstein, Hawking, and Sagan Combined
                              True Christian™
                              • Feb 2010
                              • 860

                              #29
                              Re: Hello from South America

                              Originally posted by nmatt89 View Post
                              I started this thread and qamarun is more than welcome here.
                              This is a Christian forum, not a heathen dating site. Now, get out and go to hell.
                              PROOF: America in the Bible!
                              8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!



                              The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                              (Psalm 9:17)

                              Add me on
                              Facebook!

                              Comment

                              • nmatt89
                                Unsaved trash
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 16

                                #30
                                Re: Hello from South America

                                Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                                But SHE isn't Jesus.
                                She's better, and I love her.

                                Comment

                                Working...