X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BelieverInGod
    Fourm Member
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 9269

    #46
    Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

    I am starting to wonder if there's a Biblical random text generator out there.
    Drama queen

    Comment

    • The Hand
      True Christian™
      True Christian™
      • Mar 2010
      • 419

      #47
      Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

      Originally posted by Crazy Steve View Post
      It is the Lord God that will judge all this....Trying to prove to me anything is like you said...meaningless...I will WIN....Blessed be the Name of the Lord forever...Isn't the Lord wonderful?
      Hello? Can you understand english?

      Yes, we understand that you are able to type random words, demon. We get that already. But can you show at least some small token of acknowledgement that you are aware of the other people in this thread and make an attempt to address their posts to you?

      Embrace The LORD and shake off this nonsense.
      May the call of Jihad be forever outshined, outmatched, and outlasted by the The LORD's Crusade, to the end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh. Let those who march against it in His name be as giants - pure of heart, strong of body, honored, invulnerable. May those warriors be burning stars in the firmament of battle, angels of death on shining wings, bringing swift annihilation to the enemies of CHRIST. Amen.

      Comment

      • Crazy Steve
        Confirmed Enemy of God
        • Apr 2010
        • 33

        #48
        Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

        Read the petition I have posted on here. It tells you who I am...who sent me...and why I am here.If you can not understand the petition...Go ask your pastor to explain it to you.after all he is responsible for you is he not.As for calling me names and telling me this or telling me that or changing the screen name or moving what I posted or deleting what I posted is meaningless...It does not change a thing for you...NOW IF YOU CAN HIDE IT FROM THE EYES OF GOD...THEN I WOULD SAY YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING.You are just wasting your time and even giving more evidence that will be used against you.Everyone who has posted on this web site is included in my petition to the Lord.So that means from the highest to the lowest of you evil spirits will not evade what I have put upon you.In fact I know for a fact your blessings have already started to depart from all of you. I take great pleasure in sticking the Sword of God into your evil hearts.The Lord is God

        Comment

        • Cranky Old Man
          Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
          You kids get off his lawn!
           
          • Jan 2010
          • 22380

          #49
          Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

          Originally posted by Crazy Steve View Post
          Read the petition I have posted on here.
          No.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

          Comment

          • Levi Jones
            Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
            Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
            Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
             
            • Jul 2009
            • 13930

            #50
            Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

            Originally posted by Crazy Steve View Post
            I take great pleasure in sticking the Sword of God into your evil hearts.
            This is extremely hateful and un-Christ like!
            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

            Comment

            • Pastor Ezekiel
              Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
               
              • Sep 2006
              • 78556

              #51
              Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

              Originally posted by Crazy Steve View Post
              Read the petition I have posted on here. It tells you who I am...who sent me...and why I am here.If you can not understand the petition...Go ask your pastor to explain it to you.after all he is responsible for you is he not.As for calling me names and telling me this or telling me that or changing the screen name or moving what I posted or deleting what I posted is meaningless...It does not change a thing for you...NOW IF YOU CAN HIDE IT FROM THE EYES OF GOD...THEN I WOULD SAY YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING.You are just wasting your time and even giving more evidence that will be used against you.Everyone who has posted on this web site is included in my petition to the Lord.So that means from the highest to the lowest of you evil spirits will not evade what I have put upon you.In fact I know for a fact your blessings have already started to depart from all of you. I take great pleasure in sticking the Sword of God into your evil hearts.The Lord is God
              What petition?
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

              Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

              Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

              Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

              Comment

              • Crazy Steve
                Confirmed Enemy of God
                • Apr 2010
                • 33

                #52
                Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

                Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                This is extremely hateful and un-Christ like!
                Revelation, Chapter 19,13: And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14: And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15: And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16: And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. If you so feel that way about Jesus...then go tell him. Why tell me.Oh wait a min...you are trying to prove something to me.You do not have to prove anything to me...It is the Lord that is going to judge between you and I.

                Comment

                • Cranky Old Man
                  Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                  You kids get off his lawn!
                   
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 22380

                  #53
                  Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

                  Originally posted by Crazy Steve View Post
                  It is the Lord that is going to judge between you and I.
                  Indeed, and unfortunately for you crazy people go to Hell.
                  5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                  Comment

                  • Levi Jones
                    Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
                    Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
                    Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
                     
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 13930

                    #54
                    Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

                    Originally posted by Crazy Steve View Post
                    I take great pleasure in sticking the Sword of God into your evil hearts.

                    Originally posted by Crazy Steve View Post
                    Revelation, Chapter 19,13: And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14: And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15: And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16: And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. If you so feel that way about Jesus...then go tell him. Why tell me.Oh wait a min...you are trying to prove something to me.You do not have to prove anything to me...It is the Lord that is going to judge between you and I.
                    Now you think you're Jesus? Steve, your blasphemy makes the baby Jesus cry.

                    Jeremiah 14:14
                    Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

                    Are you trying to deceive God's elect here, boy? It's not working.

                    Matthew 24:24
                    For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
                    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

                    Comment

                    • Crazy Steve
                      Confirmed Enemy of God
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 33

                      #55
                      Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

                      Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                      Now you think you're Jesus? Steve, your blasphemy makes the baby Jesus cry.

                      Jeremiah 14:14
                      Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

                      Are you trying to deceive God's elect here, boy? It's not working.

                      Matthew 24:24
                      For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
                      Now you think you are God.And my Name is not Steve. As God is my witness.You need to find another source for your information.If your source was God...you would not be calling me by a name that is not mine.I have defeated you.Once I defeat you...do not expect me to waste my time replying to any more of your babbling evil stupidity.

                      Comment

                      • Crazy Steve
                        Confirmed Enemy of God
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 33

                        #56
                        Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

                        Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                        Indeed, and unfortunately for you crazy people go to Hell.
                        How is that unfortunate for me that you are going to go to hell?Show me any where in all the Holy Bible where it is written that my Name is not written in the Book of Life.Only God can cast the soul into hell.Have you not read that....You are not God.bye loser...I have defeated you.

                        Comment

                        • Crazy Steve
                          Confirmed Enemy of God
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 33

                          #57
                          Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

                          Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          What petition?
                          The one that I have already brought before the Lord concerning you and your family.

                          Comment

                          • Crazy Steve
                            Confirmed Enemy of God
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 33

                            #58
                            Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

                            God told me, He loves me,More than,all of thee.It is not my fault,with God,ye do not walk.I am worthy,of the Glory of God.Jesus dwells in me,and I dwell in He.The devil will say,ye can not be worthy,of the Glory with God.I dash his lies,with the iron rod.By the power of the Holy Ghost,and the Word of God.

                            Comment

                            • Pastor Ezekiel
                              Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                               
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 78556

                              #59
                              Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

                              Originally posted by Crazy Steve View Post
                              The one that I have already brought before the Lord concerning you and your family.
                              Steve, you're what my grandfather (Pastor Haggai Flint) used to call "batshit crazy." Satan has your brains all scrambled up into soup.

                              God's gonna send you to hell all the same. He doesn't feel sorry for you.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

                              Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                              Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                              Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                              Comment

                              • Crazy Steve
                                Confirmed Enemy of God
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 33

                                #60
                                Re: Tillman the threadjacker's intro.

                                Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                                Steve, you're what my grandfather (Pastor Haggai Flint) used to call "batshit crazy." Satan has your brains all scrambled up into soup.

                                God's gonna send you to hell all the same. He doesn't feel sorry for you.
                                Now that is funny...God has cursed you to try to pronounce something evil upon me...with the wrong name. Have you not read you are justified by your words or you are condemned by your words.You can not curse what God has blessed.God has told me you are defeated.It has been a real pleasure sticking the Sword of God into your heart.You evil doers pride yourselves upon your own stupidity...YOU ALL WERE SOME OF THE EASIEST THE LORD HAS SENT ME TO BATTLE.OH WAIT A MINUTE...I AM GETTING STRONGER AND STRONGER EVERY DAY...THAN THE DAY BEFORE IN THE LORD.THANK YOU GODTHE LORD IS GOD.

                                Comment

                                Working...