X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brother Bob Cross
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 40

    #1

    Hello my Brothers and Sisters before Christ.

    Let me just start with a glorious PRAISE JESUS CHRIST.

    I can't tell you how long it's been since I've seen a community so wholly overflowing with the Holy Spirit. I come from Katy, Texas and my local service hasn't got half the devotion and faith that Landover does. The most gracious way to say this, and an incredibly obvious choice, is:
    Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

    So clearly, I'd love to join the ranks as a fellow man before God. I am very excited that you True Christian folk are so in line with the one true Holy Bible and the one true faith.

    If I hear one more heathen spit satanist nonsense my way, I just may be forced to take my F350 Super Duty Diesel truck (nicknamed the Christ Hammer, mind you) right through their dirty scoundrel homestead. Since I live in a primarily white, pure, Baptist area, I don't get this chance often enough... but some day my Christ Hammer will pay itself off by crushing the homes of many heathens.

    These things aside, I am a life-long believer and extremely close personal lover of Jesus Christ. Never have I loved a man so much, and don't you dare get any of that faggot bullshit going in your head, because my love for Him is more pure than any homer filth ever was.

    Thank you once again for having such a pure community devoted to the Lord. After a bit of carousing the site, I've realized how great you all are at keeping ignorant hellbound trash out of this place.

    I hope to be welcomed with open arms and open Bibles.

    - Brother Bob Cross
    "Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me... " Ezekiel 36:16
  • One-eyed Jack
    True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • Nov 2007
    • 1092

    #2
    Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters before Christ.

    I hope as well that you will find our congregation congenial.

    Christ's great work upon the Earth is progressing, and the mighty Battle is underway!

    The forces of ignorance, of superstition -- of thousands of years of HATRED! -- are at last being challenged by clean, clear-sighted truth!

    Of course I speak of Christ's Truth! And the unrepentant know it not.

    Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.

    He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. Psalm 7:14,15

    I might counsel you to find a good Bible concordance and use it to find scripture which well-supports your posts concerning the Lord. After all, a post without a quotation from the King James Bible is like a pharisee without emerods!

    ~~ OEJ

    Comment

    • Warrior in Christ
      "Stumpy"
      True Christian™
      • Apr 2007
      • 430

      #3
      Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters before Christ.

      Well hello Brother!

      I'm happy to see that the Lord has directed you to our site and I hope that he can use you and work through you to achieve greatness. Tell us though, what is your favorite version of the Bible (KJV)? Hardcover or softcover? Are you single? I remember that Sister Talitha had a cousin awhile back that was looking for a suitable Godly True Christian man to keep her in line. As far as I know she needs a little beating here or there to keep her in line and she drools a lot, but she knows how to cook and clean and she can keep her mouth shut, making her a perfect candidate for marriage.

      Also, what is your favorite verse from the word of God?(KJV)
      Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

      Comment

      • Brother Bob Cross
        Forum Member
        Forum Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 40

        #4
        Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters before Christ.

        Well it's got to be:

        And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them. Ezekiel 39:21

        It always joys me to remember just exactly what the Lord has in store for the men who are unable to live in the service of Jesus Christ.
        "Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me... " Ezekiel 36:16

        Comment

        • Bobby-Joe
          Landover Security Superviser
          Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
          NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2006
          • 18405

          #5
          Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters before Christ.

          Originally posted by Brother Bob Cross View Post
          Well it's got to be:

          And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them. Ezekiel 39:21

          It always joys me to remember just exactly what the Lord has in store for the men who are unable to live in the service of Jesus Christ.
          Godly words friend. A TRUE Christian(tm) always rejoices in the Justice of the Lord. Only sinners need fear it.

          Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

          Hot Must ReadThreads!


          Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #6
            Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters before Christ.

            Praise Jesus and welcome, Friend. Thank you for being on the side of Christ.

            2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • Mrs. Jemima Cameltoe
              Forum Member
              Forum Member
              • Dec 2007
              • 32

              #7
              Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters before Christ.

              Originally posted by Brother Bob Cross View Post
              If I hear one more heathen spit satanist nonsense my way, I just may be forced to take my F350 Super Duty Diesel truck (nicknamed the Christ Hammer, mind you) right through their dirty scoundrel homestead. Since I live in a primarily white, pure, Baptist area, I don't get this chance often enough... but some day my Christ Hammer will pay itself off by crushing the homes of many heathens.

              - Brother Bob Cross
              Welcome dearest Brother. I couldn't help but notice your Hammer, it's so large and manly. Would you mind if I layed hands on it? I'd like to offer up a blessing as I run my hand up and down its hard, smooth body. And glory, that muffler pipe, I've never seen a shaft that rivals it. Oddly, I feel the need to get on my knees and greet it with a holy kiss. Should I be concerned about emissions?
              "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity." ~ Ann Coulter

              Comment

              • Daisy Mae Johnson
                The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
                Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
                aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2006
                • 15708

                #8
                Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters before Christ.

                Originally posted by Brother Bob Cross View Post
                my F350 Super Duty Diesel truck (nicknamed the Christ Hammer, mind you)
                Welcome Brother!

                Maybe someday we can go "cruising" the neighboorhood together.

                Here is my "Hammer"

                GLORY!
                Attached Files
                sigpic

                Tweet me Here
                My GODLY Bio Here

                Comment

                • Brother Bob Cross
                  Forum Member
                  Forum Member
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 40

                  #9
                  Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters before Christ.

                  Oh WOW! PRAISE!

                  Jesus must be proud. I can only hope to someday get my Christ Hammer to that level of Godliness someday.

                  Here is mine:



                  I had to drive 30 miles to find this wilderness, but I think it helps to strike fear in the eyes of mudslime and other assorted heathen when they imagine their bones being that tree I'm crushing.
                  "Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me... " Ezekiel 36:16

                  Comment

                  • Brother V
                    True Christian™ Nitric Oxide
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 3481

                    #10
                    Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters before Christ.

                    Originally posted by Brother Bob Cross View Post
                    I had to drive 30 miles to find this wilderness, but I think it helps to strike fear in the eyes of mudslime and other assorted heathen when they imagine their bones being that tree I'm crushing.
                    My, but that forest is full of HUGE leaves!

                    I guess everything IS bigger in Texas.

                    YIC
                    V
                    Judges 9:21 And Jotham ran away, and fled, and went to Beer, and dwelt there, for fear of Abimelech his brother.

                    Comment

                    • Dr. Warren Wierdsbe
                      True Christian™
                      True Christian™
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 450

                      #11
                      Re: Hello my Brothers and Sisters before Christ.

                      Originally posted by Brother V View Post
                      My, but that forest is full of HUGE leaves!

                      I guess everything IS bigger in Texas.

                      YIC
                      V
                      Praise God, that must make the sisters tickled pink!

                      Comment

                      Working...