X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Why Hello

    Are you at some college for young ladies? Something like a finishing school? If so, I would suggest you concentrate on accepting Jesus, as no self-respecting man will want you to carry his sons if you are not able to teach them about Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bible Student
    replied
    Re: Why Hello

    Originally posted by darwinette View Post
    I'm Darwinette As you can see, I'm a believer in evolution and an atheist and Charles Darwin and other contemporary scientists are my heroes. I'm currently in college. I'm not here to troll, simply to have conversations and debates with people largely different than me--you can't understand both sides of the coin without looking. So, yeah.
    Wait a minute, you are a contemporary of Charles Darwin and his associate scientists? That would make you at least 150 years old and you are just now beginning college? I guess I have to admire you for that much.

    I take it by your name you are a "little Darwin?" Exactly how short are you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Helge
    replied
    Re: Why Hello

    Originally posted by darwinette View Post
    Oh, god or religion didn't do anything to me personally. I just couldn't find answers to questions I was seeking and looked elsewhere. Also, I would appreciate if you wouldn't call me a god hater. Just because I simply do not believe does not mean I hate religion or god or anyone to do with it, including you or anyone else on this forum. I've learned that hate doesn't get anyone anywhere.
    And by spelling God without capital letter you clearly state your position with God.

    Matthew 12:30
    "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad."

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Why Hello

    Originally posted by darwinette View Post

    And "why hello" is just an expression I grew up saying.
    Well, when you write that phrase it needs punctuation, otherwise it's meaningless. Are you questioning your need for an introduction?

    Leave a comment:


  • darwinette
    replied
    Re: Why Hello

    Oh, god or religion didn't do anything to me personally. I just couldn't find answers to questions I was seeking and looked elsewhere. Also, I would appreciate if you wouldn't call me a god hater. Just because I simply do not believe does not mean I hate religion or god or anyone to do with it, including you or anyone else on this forum. I've learned that hate doesn't get anyone anywhere.

    As for green monkeys...I don't have any.

    And "why hello" is just an expression I grew up saying.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Helge
    replied
    Re: Why Hello

    Will you answer your initial question (Why hello?) yourself our are we supposed to do that for you?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Why Hello

    Originally posted by darwinette View Post
    .................
    Mr. Hutchins: I am not here to have tantrums, belittle or yell. I am here, as I said, for discussion. And I did not know we couldn't debate. My apologies.
    Apology accepted. You must be the first God hater that has manners.

    Tell me, what did God do to you or your family that made him invisible to you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Yea-tho-we-walk
    replied
    Re: Why Hello

    Originally posted by darwinette View Post
    I'm Darwinette As you can see, I'm a believer in evolution and an atheist and Charles Darwin and other contemporary scientists are my heroes. I'm currently in college. I'm not here to troll, simply to have conversations and debates with people largely different than me--you can't understand both sides of the coin without looking. So, yeah.
    Dar, I'm sure you see us as blind to reality. We are experts at spotting Satan's tricks and my senses are tingling with your post. You claim to be a monkey loving, darwinistic atheist. We are fully aware that the AIDS virus originated from green monkeys in Africa. At some point a human copulated with a demonic monkey from Africa and started the whole process. We are very sympathetic to people who are willing to come clean about their past and began anew with Jesus. With that being said, is there anything that you you wish to confess to us concerning yourself and a green monkey? Remember, we are here for you, so you may be totally honest. You will feel better afterwards and will not be judged by us, even if your experience was with a same sex monkey. We are all aware of the loneliness that can overpower our better judgement while in the remote forests. Praise Jesus!

    Leave a comment:


  • darwinette
    replied
    Re: Why Hello

    Reverend: I was like this far before I got to college and before that I was raised Methodist. I formed these opinions by myself and seeing as I come from a very Christian family, it wasn't the college environment that did it.

    Mr. Hutchins: I am not here to have tantrums, belittle or yell. I am here, as I said, for discussion. And I did not know we couldn't debate. My apologies.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Why Hello


    First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

    Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

    Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome.

    I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. Jim Osborne
    replied
    Re: Why Hello

    Hello young lady. Were you an atheist Godhater before or after you went to college? Women of your age are very susceptible to being influenced by external forces. Hence why a girl can graduate high school a virgin Christian girl and a year later she's guzzling beer out of a beer bong, having lesbian orgies, and reading Karl Marx. As a special counselor to young women of that age, I have seen first hand what a secular college environment can do to a woman's mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • darwinette
    started a topic Why Hello

    Why Hello

    I'm Darwinette As you can see, I'm a believer in evolution and an atheist and Charles Darwin and other contemporary scientists are my heroes. I'm currently in college. I'm not here to troll, simply to have conversations and debates with people largely different than me--you can't understand both sides of the coin without looking. So, yeah.
Working...