X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MitzaLizalor
    replied
    Re: Looking for guidance

    I KINGS 6
    1
    And it came to passe in the foure hundred and fourescore yeere after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth yere of Solomons reigne ouer Israel, in the moneth Zif, which is the second moneth, that he began to build the house of the Lord.
    2 And the house which king Solomon built for the Lord, the length thereof was threescore cubites, and the breadth thereof twentie cubits, and the height thereof thirtie cubites.
    3 And the porch before the Temple of the house: twentie cubites was the length thereof, according to the breadth of the house, and tenne cubites was the breadth thereof before the house.
    4 And for the house he made windowes of narrow lights.

    ©1611

    Atheists do have a "god" of course: FORNICATION. Jesus can set you free. Amen?

    I CORINTHIANS 6
    16
    What, know ye not that he which is ioyned to an harlot, is one body? for two (saith he) shalbe one flesh.
    17 But hee that is ioyned vnto the Lord, is one spirit.

    ©1611

    Psalm 95 Hallelujah !

    Leave a comment:


  • Miss Christine
    replied
    Re: Looking for guidance

    Welcome here! It sounds like you are just beginning an important journey to salvation and I think you'll find this community to be a helpful recource.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Looking for guidance

    Yours is a familiar tale, Brother.

    If you constantly look to scripture to tell you what to say in any situation in which you find yourself you will find yourself moving lock step with Jesus all the swifter. You might die tomorrow so this is really important.

    Your heart seems in the right place. We just need to see what scripture you are moved to quote.

    Leave a comment:


  • Faith_Machine
    replied
    Re: Looking for guidance

    Welcome, friend! How many times have you impregnated your wife?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Looking for guidance

    Well praise Jesus! I thank and honor Him for sending you to us, and just in the nick of time from what I can see.

    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

    Leave a comment:


  • Former Atheist
    started a topic Looking for guidance

    Looking for guidance

    I am a sinner seeking guidance.

    I was raised in a sinful family, where the only bible was the New International Version. My family are all filthy atheists. I attended a heathen university, and studied the heathen science called "physics". I believed in evolution, global warming, reason, science, and the equality of men and women.

    One night, a man offered me pizza. With the pizza, he gave me a copy of the King James Bible. I opened it and found 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Know yee not that the vnrighteous shall not inherite the kingdome of God? Be not deceiued: neither fornicatours, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselues with mankinde, Nor theeues, nor couetous, nor drunkards, nor reuilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God" and my life changed forever.

    I struggled with what I called "contradictions" in the Good Book for some time, and I sought to reconcile my faith with what the evil secularists were teaching me. It was only when I met a Young Earth Creationist that I realized that reason and science are tools of Satan, and that every word in the Bible is true. I dropped out of school and turned away from my friends and family. I now spend all my time trying to forget the things I "learned" at that heathen place of "instruction", trying to forget the people I used to think were important to me, and praying to JESUS.

    LBC is the holiest place I could have ever imagined. I hope to one day be a True Christian ™ and that the great people here can guide me in Jesus' ways.
Working...